MixelMC | Staff Recruitment | 1.8-.12 l Server Released! l

DinosourLover007's Avatar DinosourLover0077/27/17 4:34 pm
1 emeralds 42
—————————————————————————————
MixelMC Server Recruitment

Common Questions:

• What is MixelMC?
- MixelMC is a, some what, of a semi-op Factions server. Running spigot 1.8.3, it offers the basic Factions experiences. With over 55+ plugins, the server is running spectacularly with no lag, 24/7 up-time, and open arms to a wonderful staff team. A server website, and forums, along with a server online shop, is fully set up and ready for the staff members to work together to achieve a similar or completely different goal.

• How was MixelMC created?
- MixelMC was created over two years ago, in many different attempts to create, the last server was the most successful. The very first server that was created was actually only named Mixel. I met a young man, whom we both share very similar hobbies and goals. Over a little bit of time we came to the conclusion that Mixel just was not ready. We wanted to restart and learn before we tried again. After months of preparing we came up with MixelMC. MixelMC sort of stands for Hypixel + Mineplex. We compared our own work to one another as a joke and said hey you are mineplex, and I am hypixel. So we cane up with MixelMC. Now after a few months of MixelMC network being shut down, as a solo person, I decided to bring it back.

• Is MixelMC beneficial?
- MixelMC is most definetely beneficial! I offer tons of learning experiences either in the field of staff training, server development, domains, websites, and sometimes I even offer other types of support, such as emotional support, etc. Not only do I offer beneficial content, but the server does in general. MixelMC is an open environment for new and young developers who are looking for ideas to take from people who are more experienced.

• Why should we work for you?
- Out of the vast amounts of reasons I can give, the main reason is I love to teach. I have always had to learn the hard way growing up when it came to servers, and I love to offer my knowledge to my staff members. It's not what you know, it's who you know.

• What are the plans and goals?
- I have a various amount of goals and plans for this server. Some of the plans and goals are just typical goals and plans of any other server owner. Plans being to be like hypixel, or to make a specific amount of profit. Goals being getting a specific player base. My plans and goals for this server to live and learn. I want to take this experience and my knowledge and give the best experiences I can for both my staff team, and players. Creating a friendly, safe, gaminf environment. Sharing knowledge to guide each other. Creating a friendly, well trained staff team.

About me:
- I started playing minecraft back in 2012, February to be exact, and minecraft never reallt was my game. After joining countless of servers, and watxhig staff members, I was motivated to do what other people do. I started my journey in server development at an early age, which made it hard for me to conprehend the main points of a server. After years of training, learning, self teaching, and being taught by other developers, I now acquire the main understandings of servers. I started taking servers seriously about a year ago, and started making a profit. The most momey I have made on a server was $600.00 USD. I now am 16 years old and am willing to share thus knowledge for other younger developers who were or are in the position I was years ago.

Interested in applying?
- I have rules and standards that I expect all staff to follow. I do not put time into people who are here to waste time, especially their own.

1) Maturity:
- I expect staff to be at their top of maturity while roaming the server or website. I do not mind gooding around outside the server via skype, or any ither social media, as long as it is not going to affect the servers reputation.

2) Open mind, Open heart:
- I want all staff to have an open mind and open heart. Willing to share and help other players in their needs and wants. Willing to learn new things and pass them down with confidence.

3) Professionalism:
- Nothing is more important than showing all those people who thought you wrongly or the server wringly, then showing them you're professional. Professionalism shows commitment, dedication, and investment in a server. I strongly advice this while staff is in-game and touch scenarios are happening.

4) Loyalty and Honesty:
- Nothing is more satisfying then an honest and loyal staff member. I would rather hear the truth than be lied to countinuously. Loyalty is especially important because it shows investment, and offers openings for new job spots.

5) Working free:
- I do not own a thousand dollar a week profit server. Nor do I have a job. I cannot provide money for staff, so I offer my knowledge as a payment. I am not saying I won't pay staff in the hear future, but it is all and all a volunteering position.

Please visit the application section to post your application.
Thank you, and I hope to read your application as soon as possible.
MixelMc.enjin.com
IP: MixelMC.Com
DinosourLover007
Level 1 : New Miner