MONARCHY- new RPG server needs Beta testers and Builders

ShadyBlues's Avatar ShadyBlues1/31/16 8:28 pm
1 emeralds 113 1
1/31/2016 8:31 pm
ShadyBlues's Avatar ShadyBlues
Hello everyone,
My name is David but people here tend to call me Shady or Shadyblues. Today i bring you some exiting news, soon, i will be launching a new server i've been working on. I saddens me to see how the community has been corrupted by network/hub servers and low quality faction servers which main aim is to make money. One of the things i miss the most is that community based servers we use to see. Some may disagree but at least for my experience they use to be server with 30-40 or sometimes less where people actually got to know each other. ANYWAY. Not only the community is something i miss but also originality. Why should one choose one faction or hub server over the other thousands available? after all, there's nearly nothing that makes them stand out.

Therefore today I introduce you guys to "MONARCHY" (the server).
Monarchy is a RPG server. which will be based around Medieval/Fantasy as a theme. We will be a Kingdom like server, players will create kingdoms and grow them to gain influence and power. The reason i'm posting this is because we need alpha players to join as well as we are recruiting builders. So if you're interested please leave your username, a bit about yourself, age and other information you feel is important (NOTE: if you want to apply for builder you MUST be able to show your work before we let you on the server). Only 10 beta tester slots will be given and those who are selected will get a Beta tester rank to permanently show their support to the early stages on the server.

THE SERVER IS NEW. HERE IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE SO FAR.
http://imgur.com/F0jCBzB
http://imgur.com/tm1161F
http://imgur.com/CJBd2kX
http://imgur.com/PD2aDnE
we need builder who can build like this or better.

Here is a bit more about us.......

To protect the land we will use the TOWNY plugin so you might want to read a bit about it if you don't know how it works. It allows players to protect land and assign plots to players for them to build and the town/kingdom/city to expand. Towny usually allows players to build in 16x16 plots but we wanted players to have more space and therefore plots will be 24x24. Keep in mind plots are optional, if you trust the order of your kingdom there will not be any need for plots.

How does the Monarchy work?
The top three kingdoms will be part of the servers royalty. all members will get the [Knight] rank, officers/commanders will get [Sir/Lady] rank and the leader will get the [Lord] rank. These ranks will not give you things such as kits as making the strongest even more powerful would be rather foolish. Instead, these ranks will give you status, cosmetic rewards and access to the royal castle.

Out of these Kingdoms/clans/town/etc... there will be one "Alpha" a leader guild where it's owner shall be crowned as King/Queen. This rank of superiority will give the "King" a staff-like power in terms of taking part of making important server decitions as well as participating on votes in regards to punishment for those who break the rules. The Alpha guild will also be allowed to build one building in a 24x24 plot in the Capital (a city that will be built over time) and will be allowed to rent a shop where they can sell/buy items through chest shops in spawn. An alpha guild can be in power as long as it can sustain it but another lord (one of the other top three town)may challenge it's power and may compete for Alpha status.

One can challenge another guild under the certain conditions:
-One must be one of the top three strongest kingdoms/towns/guild
-A challenge can only happen once every 10 days. Therefore a Alpha Kingdom will be in power for a minimum for 10 days.
-Considering there might be two guilds wanting to challenge the Alpha, there will be a pvp arena battle between them in order to see who's strongest and the one who wins may be the challenger.

A challenge can take place as one of these forms
-a 1v1 between the leaders
-a team fight between then guilds
-a fight against a strong boss (each guild fights a boss separately)
-and lastly, a spleef challenge between the guilds, last man standing will represent
his guild in victory.

DUNGEONS
We use plugins in other to allow us to make custom made bosses with epic drops and epic spells. Therefore we have decided to make custom dungeons, these will be HARD instances that will challenge the player with many mobs and labyrinth like structures where groups may fight for epic loot. Not only will these be really fun but will present a difficult challenge for the brave to prove themselves.

OTHER ASPECTS OF RPG SERVER
-mcmmo
-elemental skills (not for everyone, unlocked through dungeons or events)
-Epic loot
-2/3 events per month
and a lot of other cool stuff!

OTHER THINGS ABOUT THIS SERVER
-24/7
-Europe based but we have very good connection in America as well.
-Towny
-Survival
-VERY good economy
-Jobs
-MCMMO
-Earn money through kills/time spent in server
-Monthly events
-Awesome Staff
-Unique rank System
ShadyBlues
Level 21 : Expert Ninja