MoscritoSMP | Vanilla | Whitelist | Discord

HardPatch's Avatar HardPatch8/12/17 3:28 pm
2 emeralds 287 5
8/17/2017 3:47 pm
HardPatch's Avatar HardPatch
Hello, Minecrafters!

Our server Moscrito is a brand new 1.12 Map ready to be thrived on. This Minecraft server is purely Vanilla with a few touches to enhance your gaming experience. We have added a new Spawn shop as well as a few other things to get started. Hope to see you soon!

-HardPatch
-Saylakott

Whitelist Application

Ingame Name:
How old are you?
Where are you from?:
What is your favorite aspect of playing on a server with a vanilla-like gameplay?:
Tell us something about yourself:
What is your specialty in Minecraft?

Once Accepted feel free to join our server at:

172.245.129.70:25595

You can currently view our Server on our DynMap at:

http://172.245.129.70:3466/#

Server Rules:

#1 No Griefing of any kind
#2 Be Respectful to all players and staff
#3 No Stealing
#4 No Cheating X-raying, Flying, etc.
#5 Have fun and be Chill its a game

Vanilla Plugins to Enhance Gaming!

Tree Fall:Break bottom block of Tree; Tree
collapses into a pile to pick up.

TimeVote: Vote for Day Time!

Regular rank receives 3 set homes!
(Ranks at Server Spawn)
HardPatch
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/17/2017 3:47 pm
HardPatch
Accepting new players!
08/17/2017 9:24 am
HardPatch
Accepted everyone! sorry for the delay!
08/13/2017 2:45 pmhistory
GUnitBC
Hello!

Ingame Name: GUnitBC

How Old Are You?: 16

Where Are You From?: Texas/Central Time Zone

What is your favorite aspect of playing on a server with a vanilla-like gameplay?: I enjoy the fact of playing with a small community of friends who come together and play like what any other Minecraft gamer would. It's a great time for people get to know each other and be able to constantly play a survival multiplayer world without getting griefed. Griefing is one thing I especially dislike and have been through it multiple times on other servers. I love playing survival but I always hoped of playing with other people that I can trust and have fun with!

Tell us something about yourself: I am an outgoing and humble person. I am mature for my age and respectful to everybody. I'm willing to help anybody out with the problems that could be going on in real life or in Minecraft. In addition, I love coming up with projects that can be beneficial to our survival world and put my time and effort into it. Although I will be in school soon, I have the opportunity to be home early as I will be having a few classes to take. I've been playing minecraft for about 5-6 years now and have enjoyed every single moment of it.

What is your speciality in Minecraft?: I am a decent builder and redstone creator. I'm more appealed to the techinical side of Minecraft with many functionalities and having a great look to it with many blocks. I hope to improve with these two specialities in this server.

Thanks for reading!
08/13/2017 1:11 am
Mydi
Hi :)

Ingame Name: Mydi

How old are you? 15

Where are you from?: California//Pacific Time Zone

What is your favorite aspect of playing on a server with a vanilla-like gameplay?: I love the idea of a community of friends coming together and building as a team. I have been a part of two SMPs. The first one didn't work out because I was constantly getting griefed. The second one didn't work out because they evolved into a towny server which isn't where I wanted to be. I just want to be a part of an SMP where I can build and make friends. I've always loved playing on single player, but one thing it lacked was friends to join. I love the idea of survival, but with other players.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a happy and high spirited person. I can be lazy at times, but when I dedicate my time to a project I'm passionate about, I'll work on it day and night. I am a total try hard. And. I love Minecraft and have been playing for about 4 years.

What is your specialty in Minecraft? I am a semi-decent builder. That's about it sadly, but I love Minecraft and I can always improve at making redstone and such if needed :D

Thank you for reading
08/12/2017 8:12 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage
AtomStation
Ingame Name: AtomStation
How old are you? 14
Where are you from?: China (GMT + 8:00)
What is your favorite aspect of playing on a server with a vanilla-like gameplay?: I love the fact that servers like this one all have very tight communities, where you can get to know everyone somewhat well. I'm not saying that I dislike other large servers with huge communities, but I don't enjoy these servers as much since they are too non-vanilla, and I'd rather just settle with a small, vanilla-loving group of players.
Tell us something about yourself: Just an Asian kid who needs to get a life. I'd call myself mature for my age, but I'd let the community judge me for how mature I am if I'm accepted. I'm always willing to help others with something when I am asked to.
What is your specialty in Minecraft? I'll be honest, I'm not all that great at building or redstone, but I'd say that I'm pretty decent at survival in general.

As a side-note, I was just wondering if there was a discord or something of the sort where we are able to communicate outside of just the server, and if there are any other players currently on the server, or if it is only the two owners as of right now. Thanks for considering my application!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome