Murica Gaming SMP Applications

Leeberator's Avatar Leeberator9/14/15 8:02 pm
9/30/2015 7:39 pm
Leeberator's Avatar Leeberator
Server listing: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/m ... aming-smp/
Connect with: smp.mgnet.work

Want to join a white-listed SMP server offering an enjoyable, grief-free experience while maintaining that vanilla feel? Murica Gaming SMP is for you.

Application (all fields are required):

IGN:
Name:
Tell us something about yourself:

NOTE: We will look up your username (and past usernames) on various global ban lists. What we find on these lists will be a significant factor of whether or not we accept you. If you have bans listed on any global ban list and do not wish to be denied as a result, please explain your ban in the "tell us something about yourself" section.
Leeberator
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2015 7:39 pm
Leeberator
Bump
09/26/2015 11:57 pm
Leeberator
GenericRebel
Click to reveal
IGN: GenericRebel
Name: John
Skype: (I do not use Skype. I DO, however, have a Steam account. My locked account is [FCU] Friendly Scoot and my 'current-for-now' account is LoopMoop.)
Tell us something about yourself: I'm trying to get involved with the PMC community more so that's why I'm applying! I also have been looking for some Minecraft servers I can go on. That's...pretty much it, really.

KenyanRice
Click to reveal
IGN:Kivitas
Name:Nick
Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy SMP servers and I like pizza.

Both have been accepted. Feel free to join whenever you can.
09/26/2015 5:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Kivitas
IGN:Kivitas
Name:Nick
Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy SMP servers and I like pizza.
09/26/2015 5:40 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GenericRebel
IGN: GenericRebel
Name: John
Skype: (I do not use Skype. I DO, however, have a Steam account. My locked account is [FCU] Friendly Scoot and my 'current-for-now' account is LoopMoop.)
Tell us something about yourself: I'm trying to get involved with the PMC community more so that's why I'm applying! I also have been looking for some Minecraft servers I can go on. That's...pretty much it, really.
09/26/2015 5:35 pm
Leeberator
peijianwu
Click to reveal
IGN: Patricking
Name: Patrick
Tell us something about yourself: I started playing minecraft in 2013. I like to play mostly on servers. I used to play a lot of factions but I didn't enjoy it because I wasn't much of a pvper or a raider. I mostly like economy and survival servers with less than 500 people. I got banned twice because in on server they used sponges and blocks to claim things and its used as a currency and there was a server bug or glitch where all the sponges broke so I took some of them and got banned. The other one was not my fault because I was standing in spawn and a creeper walked up and blew up the spawn and I got banned for it. The server was a smp server.

Meowpop123
Click to reveal

IGN: HeyItsLuigi
Name:John
Tell us something about yourself: Hi!, I am john I love minecraft I love building with redstone, and building in general, I want to meet other people on this smp and have fun!!!!

Both have been accepted. Feel free to join whenever you can.
09/26/2015 4:50 pm
Meowpop123

IGN: HeyItsLuigi
Name:John
Tell us something about yourself: Hi!, I am john I love minecraft I love building with redstone, and building in general, I want to meet other people on this smp and have fun!!!!
09/26/2015 4:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
peijianwu
btw my past ign was peijianwu
09/26/2015 4:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
peijianwu
IGN: Patricking
Name: Patrick
Tell us something about yourself: I started playing minecraft in 2013. I like to play mostly on servers. I used to play a lot of factions but I didn't enjoy it because I wasn't much of a pvper or a raider. I mostly like economy and survival servers with less than 500 people. I got banned twice because in on server they used sponges and blocks to claim things and its used as a currency and there was a server bug or glitch where all the sponges broke so I took some of them and got banned. The other one was not my fault because I was standing in spawn and a creeper walked up and blew up the spawn and I got banned for it. The server was a smp server.
09/26/2015 4:02 pm
Leeberator
Bump
09/19/2015 6:53 pm
Leeberator
MossDragon24
Click to reveal
IGN: MossDragon24
Name: Kaulin
Tell us something about yourself: I have two cats, like to play video games, and I'm getting a new PC in early January
Bans: I've Been banned a few times, mostly from friend-hosted servers because we had an argument, but I've been banned really only 1 time i can think of. I was on creation nation, this guy had a tripwire behind the door, which broke a painting as you walked in. I triggered it, got banned for "Griefing" a few hours later. (Under name camo12349, different account back then)

Accepted. Feel free to join when you can.
09/19/2015 5:05 pm
MossDragon24
IGN: MossDragon24
Name: Kaulin
Tell us something about yourself: I have two cats, like to play video games, and I'm getting a new PC in early January
Bans: I've Been banned a few times, mostly from friend-hosted servers because we had an argument, but I've been banned really only 1 time i can think of. I was on creation nation, this guy had a tripwire behind the door, which broke a painting as you walked in. I triggered it, got banned for "Griefing" a few hours later. (Under name camo12349, different account back then)
09/19/2015 2:54 pm
Leeberator
Bump
09/17/2015 12:02 am
Leeberator
iiFlawwless
Click to reveal
IGN: Flawwless
Name: Michael
Tell us something about yourself: I Like Food

09/16/2015 2:58 pm
iiFlawwless
IGN: Flawwless
Name: Michael
Tell us something about yourself: I Like Food
09/15/2015 9:29 pm
Leeberator
Bump
09/14/2015 8:52 pm
Leeberator
ThePhireEclipse
Click to reveal
Ign: PhireEclipse
Name: Ashton
Tell us something about yourself: I have always loved the vanilla side of minecraft. Ever since I downloaded the game I have wanted to join a SMP. I love survival and everything about it. I am not a good builder, but I like to consider myself to be pretty good at PVP. I am very active on the servers I play on. Usually I am on from 2-4 hours per weekday, and even more on the weekends. I want something new on my channel, since I only upload skywars Hypixel at the moment. I just got my channel a few days ago so I am not the biggest youtuber ever, but I do plan on uploading every day and hopefully allowing more people to come and check out my channel.

For my age I consider myself to be pretty mature. I like to participate in group projects and I overall try to have fun in this game. I know many people my age spend a lot of time raging at the game or just being overall immature, but I can promise you I'm not like that. I laugh and have fun at times, but I am not immature and annoying.

BANS: I know I have been banned quite a few times for hacking. Of course, these were all years ago. I no longer hack because I realize how much of a scum move it is when you hack. I do not ever plan on hacking again because it ruins the fun for me and others around me.

I hope you consider me to the SMP! I'd love to join!

~ PhireEclipse

09/14/2015 8:44 pm
ThePhireEclipse
Ign: PhireEclipse
Name: Ashton
Tell us something about yourself: I have always loved the vanilla side of minecraft. Ever since I downloaded the game I have wanted to join a SMP. I love survival and everything about it. I am not a good builder, but I like to consider myself to be pretty good at PVP. I am very active on the servers I play on. Usually I am on from 2-4 hours per weekday, and even more on the weekends. I want something new on my channel, since I only upload skywars Hypixel at the moment. I just got my channel a few days ago so I am not the biggest youtuber ever, but I do plan on uploading every day and hopefully allowing more people to come and check out my channel.

For my age I consider myself to be pretty mature. I like to participate in group projects and I overall try to have fun in this game. I know many people my age spend a lot of time raging at the game or just being overall immature, but I can promise you I'm not like that. I laugh and have fun at times, but I am not immature and annoying.

BANS: I know I have been banned quite a few times for hacking. Of course, these were all years ago. I no longer hack because I realize how much of a scum move it is when you hack. I do not ever plan on hacking again because it ruins the fun for me and others around me.

I hope you consider me to the SMP! I'd love to join!

~ PhireEclipse
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome