★☆MysticalHub★☆ Looking for Staff ★☆Factions, Prison, Hub ★☆

zombkllr's Avatar zombkllr5/9/15 4:20 pm
6/22/2015 8:36 pm
Inactive_Spider8's Avatar Inactive_Spider8
MysticalHub

Hello, I am Zomb I have recently bought multiple Minecraft servers so I can start a Hub Server. I need help setting up the Hub servers and I would appreciate it if you would help me out. I enjoy playing minecraft and I want others to get the enjoyment I get when playing a minecraft server.

We would like anyone to join as long as they meet qualifications. You will be giving an interview within 6 hours or less, after you have applied. If you do wish to apply, choose a position from the staff-list that you desire, and use the application format given. Also, please make sure you do not leave any blanks within your application. For we will ignore/deny you if there happen to be blanks.

Here are the following staff we need.

Developer-1 (NOTE: You MUST be 16+ to apply and you WILL be tested!!)
Server-Admin-2
Head-Admin-2
Admin-3
Server-Mod-2
Head-Mod-2
Mod-4
Helper-5
Head-Builder-3
Builder-6

Here is the staff application: (NOTE: Skype is REQUIRED!!)

Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

How much time can you dedicate per day?:

Position desired:

Position Experience:

Maturity(1-10)

Are you apart of any other server? If so what position are you on that?

Do you accept that you will be giving an interview to the owner/ co-owner, over skype? Yes/ No:

Any other information you want us to know?:

Here is the Builder application:

Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Head builder, or builder?:

Do you prefer working with others, or alone?:

Skills(1-10):

Give 2 examples(pictures) of your builds:

Any other information you want us to know?:
zombkllr
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/13/2015 10:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Inactive_Spider8
just a question was my app just overlooked and not read? bc u didnt respond to it so was just wondering bc u respoded to ppls after mine
06/22/2015 8:36 pm
Inactive_Spider8
e.e
05/13/2015 9:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
NinjaGirl1734
Guys great apps!
05/12/2015 8:53 am
Level 1 : New Network
Just_Yaron
Name: Yaron

IGN: Just_Yaron

Head builder, or builder?: Builder

Do you prefer working with others, or alone?: Both

Skills(1-10): 7

Give 2 examples(pictures) of your builds:
http://gyazo.com/f8b94ea2c30cc7eff1eeba7564a42822
http://gyazo.com/a1ce71ebf7fa30ab416b619b7f9ec257
http://gyazo.com/5285b8f6fd4b6d736076bd8cdcf6bd1f

Any other information you want us to know?: Nope
05/12/2015 8:43 am
mason0511
Ign: mason0511
Why you wish to be staff:I just want to help the people on a Server, I just want t prove that I'm not just a 15 year old kid that lives behind a computer I want to show the staff community that i can actually be a good staff. I want to take care the hackers that lurk around and try to not play the game fair. I just Hate...I mean Hate Cheating In all, I have had bad experiences with hacking before and which brought me to the conclusion that i hate it. I am a donor on kit Pvp and i just love the server. I believe that becoming a Moderator will bring me a whole other experience while being on the server. Being a moderator, of course, has its own responsibilities. However, I think it is a good chance to understand people more, make new friends, and all while performing my assigned duties for the betterment of this community. I am very active on the Server. In fact, I think the server is amazing because it gives me a lot of freedom to do things associated with the game I love and the people I know who play it.
05/12/2015 7:24 am
Inactive_Spider8
Name: Rhett

IGN: inactivespider8

How much time can you dedicate per day?: 1-9 hours depending on where i am and what im doing (rarely will it be that i wont be able to get on the server)

Position desired: server-admin/head-admin

Position Experience: yes i have been head admin on 3 servers two of which have gone down i have also owned my own server 3 times and been a manager of 3

Maturity(1-10) 9 (10 being the highest)

Are you apart of any other server? If so what position are you on that? currently i am apart of 2 other servers, im a jr-helper on one and head-admin/manager with console access on the other

Do you accept that you will be giving an interview to the owner/ co-owner, over skype? Yes

Any other information you want us to know?:even though im apart of other servers i still have free time left to dedicate to other servers, also i will be gone this weekend and next but will still be able to get in touch with via skype.
05/09/2015 9:02 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
michaeloreilly
Name: Michael Oreilly

IGN: Valdasta

How much time can you dedicate per day?: On weekdays I can be on from 4-11 (Pm) On the weekend I can be on from 10am-12pm.

Position desired: Server- On weekdays I can be on from 4-11 (Pm) On the weekend I can be on from 10am-12pm.c

Position Experience:Well to start it off I've been Managing servers for quite some time now, to be specific, a little over 3 years. I've been hopping from one server to the next gets shut down either because the server owner doesn't want responsibility for the server anymore or because of payment issues. I've made a few of my own which were successful for a while until I myself ran into payment issues but. I tend to quickly find a new server which require my services or I tend to be trusted with a Administrative position such as admin on a server I've been playing for months on. And to clear, I do NOT make Plugins, I just code them to work with what plugins you already have on your server and manage everything else so you don't have to
I've owned many servers, been systems admin on even more, and have lots of experience running and administering servers.
Admin on technopvp.com
Head-Admin on claycraft.mcpro.co
Owner of ClickCraft.mc.net – 1.7.9
Owner of NuclearCraft.com – 1.7.9
Admin on server.mc-kingdomcraft.com
Moderator on solidcraft.playmc.co

Maturity(1-10): 11- l am no where near 100% dead serious yet i know how to follow the rules s well as advise others to do the same

Are you apart of any other server? If so what position are you on that? I am currently not staff on any ACTIVE server at the moment.

Do you accept that you will be giving an interview to the owner/ co-owner, over skype? Yes/ No: Yes, Yet i rarely use the mic

Any other information you want us to know?:I have all the qualities of a sensible, mature Moderator, and I can make accurate decisions very quickly. I know how to deal with younger ages, and am able to read situations very well. I feel that I can almost sense if something done was an accident, or was intentional to disrupt other players. Along with this, I think my positive attitude, ability to help at almost any time of day. I think of myself as a friendly person who can share a laugh with others as well as having a responsible character. I have a desire to help those who are feeling troubled, and enjoy doing it. I do not push harshly against prevailing or disrespectful behavior or attitude, and I never rake someone over the coals for breaking the rules.
05/09/2015 8:38 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
astr
My application!

~~~

Name: Dylan c:

IGN: @starshift_

How much time can you dedicate per day?
During the week, I can spend anywhere between 1 and 3 hours depending on my homework load that night. On the weekends, I usually will be able to spend most of the day on the server for at least one of the two weekend days. If I am ever needed on the server, I can always make extra time and try to get on as soon as possible.

Position desired
Helper / Mod

Position Experience
I do have some experience being a helper on multiple Minecraft servers, however I am not a member of the staff on any currently. I was first a Helper on an old server called SMC, but I was moved to the Build Team. On another server called EXPCraft, I was a mod for a short amount of time, but I resigned due to disagreements with the owner. Outside of Minecraft, I have been a Mod on Pokemon Showdown, a chat-based online game. The area where I was a mod usually had about 30-60 people in at a time. With my past experience moderating chats on and off of Minecraft, I would consider myself pretty equipped to take on the role of a Helper ( or mod! ) on your server. c:

Maturity(1-10):

Are you apart of any other server? If so what position are you on that?
Currently I am not a staff member on any other Minecraft servers, but I talked about the two servers I have been staff on in the past.

Do you accept that you will be giving an interview to the owner/ co-owner, over Skype? Yes/ No
If necessary, yes, I would be fine with that.

Any other information you want us to know?
Thank you for reading my application, and potentially considering me for the role. If you have any questions about me or my app, please PM me. I hope to soon be a part of your server's staff team!
05/09/2015 8:01 pm
zombkllr
BUMPPY
05/09/2015 7:35 pm
zombkllr
^^^^^^
05/09/2015 7:09 pm
NinjaGirl1734
Guys you should apply! Great server!
05/09/2015 6:56 pm
zombkllr
Still Lookin
05/09/2015 6:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Goofytoot
IGN: LavaDisaster

Age: 12 (Do not be fooled by my age. I am very mature for my age.)

How
much time can you dedicate per day?: Over the weekdays, I can dedicate 2-3 hours per day. Although, for the weekends, I can contribute a whopping up to 9 hours a day.

Position desired: I would like to become a Moderator, but anything else works perfectly fine for me.

Position
Experience: I haven't been Moderator on alot of servers, but I have been a higher rank. I have owned about 4 servers. A Prison server, Pixelmon, Hub, and Factions. I have lots of experience in the staff domain. I have been Co-Owner on 2 servers, one factions, one kitpvp. I have also been Moderator/Admin/Helper on many. All of them have shut down, although there is one that is still online and has 50+ players each day.

Maturity(1-10): I would rate my maturity an 8. I can sometimes goof around with my friends, but never in serious situations. As they say, if you're not having fun, you're doing something wrong!

Are you apart of any other server? If
so what position are you on that?: I currently own a Factions server in development, and I used to be a Helper on a server called Minehut. It's the one with 50+ players each day.

Do you accept that you will be giving
an interview to the owner/ co-owner, over skype? Yes/ No: Yes I accept. Many people say I sound like I'm 10 or 9, but trust me. I am NOT 9.

Any other
information you want us to know?: I'm very humble and kind toward other people. I can bring a mature audience to your server and show the best off it

I hope you enjoyed my staff application.

Cheers,
Christian
05/09/2015 6:43 pm
zombkllr
Your application has been considered and we will get back to you asap!
05/10/2015 1:07 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Goofytoot
Great, thanks!
05/09/2015 5:55 pm
zombkllr
Still Looking!
05/09/2015 5:47 pm
zombkllr
alright i added you
05/09/2015 5:33 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Nathangrad
PMd you my skype name.
05/09/2015 5:18 pm
Level 46 : Master Engineer
Pikipikipuku
Name: Kārlis

IGN: Pikipikipuku

Head builder, or builder?: Head builder ( but could be builder aswell )

Do you prefer working with others, or alone?: Alone- building

Skills(1-10): 5

Give 2 examples(pictures) of your builds: Check my profile for builds, not that many but still http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/pikipikipuku/

Any other information you want us to know? I've been playing mc since November 2011, from Latvia
05/09/2015 5:23 pm
zombkllr
Accepted You are added on skype
05/09/2015 5:17 pm
zombkllr
Still Looking for staff! Need help with the hub server
05/09/2015 5:09 pm
NinjaGirl1734
More information added.
05/09/2015 5:00 pm
NinjaGirl1734
Name: Grace

IGN: NinjaGirl1734

How much time can you dedicate per day?: 30-min to 6hours

Position desired: Anything accept developer.

Position Experience: Have been admin and mod on several smaller servers closed due to budget cuts. Also retro-mc/ LuxePrison

Maturity(1-10) 7-8

Are you apart of any other server? If so what position are you on that? Not at the moment

Do you accept that you will be giving an interview to the owner/ co-owner, over skype? Yes/ No: Yes

Any other information you want us to know?: Not at the moment
05/09/2015 5:02 pm
zombkllr
Your application has been sent to the consideration box, It would be helpful if you would add more information like a specific position you are applying for.
05/09/2015 5:05 pm
NinjaGirl1734
05/09/2015 4:54 pm
zombkllr
Hope people apply
05/09/2015 4:28 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Nathangrad
Name: Nathan

IGN: Nathangrad

How much time can you dedicate per day?: As much time as needed

Position desired: Developer

Position Experience: Plenty. If you wish for evidence, I'd be happy to open up a server which I've developed and made a backup of. I'd also be happy to show some custom plugins I've made on one of my test servers.

Maturity(1-10): 9 (1 being lowest, 10 being highest)

Are you apart of any other server? If so what position are you on that? I'm a developer on many servers, sadly, I've only got the IP of the 3 which I'm currently working on.

Do you accept that you will be given an interview to the owner/ co-owner, over skype? Yes/ No: Yes, that's perfectly fine.

Any other information you want us to know?: Not really.
05/09/2015 4:33 pm
zombkllr
Please give me your skype name.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome