Mythical Carnage MMO RPG Adventure (Looking for Developers & Builders)

PMCSmeg's Avatar PMCSmeg1/27/18 12:37 pm
1 emeralds 87
Hello! My name is smegbelock. I am the Owner/Founder of Mythical Carnage, a soon to be MMO RPG Server in Minecraft! I know that many of you may be familiar with the server WynnCraft, and you may ask how we will compete with them? I have all the information listed down below, so go ahead and read! If you are interested in becoming a Builder/Developer, or if you own a Build Team that would like to work with us, add me on discord: smegbelock#0031.

Mythical Carnage is a soon to be MMO RPG Server, however to compete with other servers similar to what we will offer to our players, we will take a different approach to the scene. I am working on a Futuristic, Sci-Fi themed adventure! With the ability to travel across a 10k x 10k map, based in space, and have the power to get your own Space-Craft, have a custom food/resturant system, advanced quests & mega quests, and so much more! (I have consulted with one of our trusted developers who says that all of this is possible, and can definitely be done, it's just a matter of who's on board to help, will matter how long this takes.)

Once you have added me on Discord, and tell me what you are up to help with, Ill go ahead and send you a simple application that you can fill out and reply with right back to me. The application process is simple, and we will then get straight to work.

Are you going to help this server succeed? Mythical Carnage will be releasing to public soon! Summer 2018.
PMCSmeg
Level 5 : Apprentice Network