home Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

NanoMC | 1.12.2 Claimblock Friendly Survival (Looking for staff and players!)

20 emeralds34 replies568 views
created 07/01/2018 1:10 pm by MrAmpersand
last reply 09/23/2018 1:02 pm

» NanoMC «

Friendly Survival | GriefPrevention | Free Ranks | KeepInventory | Jobs | Crates
MCMMO | Harder Mobs | MagicSpells | Creative | Minigames

What is NanoMC?

NanoMC is a friendly survival server is hardcore mobs, tons of custom plugins, GriefPrevention, McMMO, Jobs, Magic Spells, a Creative World to not stifle the imagination, and so much more.

We are growing by the day. The server was founded on the idea that the players are the most important aspect of the server, and it will stay that way. If someone wants something, they can suggest it. If it's popular, it will be added. It's that simple.

Why play on NanoMC?

No other server has such a devotion to constantly evolve.

People are amazing. The staff team was created specifically because they were people who were interested in making the server work, the server better, and better, and better. It's because of their time and devotion that we have a nice looking spawn, custom stuff upon custom stuff. And I personally believe, along with most of the people on our server Discord, if we had more players, the server would be a hit.

Server Info

Server IP: Go.NanoNuke.Net

Forums: http://NanoNuke.Net

Store: http://store.nanonuke.net/

Discord: https://discord.me/nanonuke
Posted by avatar
MrAmpersand
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

34 replies

09/23/2018 1:02 pm
Level 1 New Miner
GeoDelRey
This is a very good server if you're looking for a small but very advanced and resourceful server. Owner and staff are almost always online to help and they're really sweet. Everyone on this server is really nice to be honest. GREAT plug-ins and a nice voting system too. I'd definitely recommend this server 10/10 for me. My username is GeoDelRey!
09/21/2018 10:34 pm
Level 1 New Miner
ZheiraBlue
A little dead when I joined, but that may have been the time. I like the set up though.
09/07/2018 10:32 pm
Level 1 New Miner
xTiGGeRx97
This server is great! love the game play 100%, recommending it to many friends. Owner and staff are very friendly and fun people! Find me on there IGN: xTiGGeRx97
09/06/2018 7:26 pm
Level 1 New Miner
TDAT_Angel
this server is pretty cool! the community and staff are very caring and sweet people, there are custom mobs so it's not boring, and the events are always so amazing! i love it a lot <3
08/22/2018 4:03 am
Level 1 New Miner
BenitoMusoleeeni
I'm absolutely loving it here. The leveled mobs make it so PvE never gets boring. The events happening are always fun. The free rank-up system in-game is really nice and doesn't feel overpowered. The staff are chill and awesome, haven't had a problem with a single one.
All in all, I love this server and am enjoying survival in a whole new way.
07/27/2018 6:25 pm
Level 1 New Miner
NotNyon
The rank up system by using currency is fun, there are fun little events every now and then, the professions are fun, and the items are cool. This server is definitely something you can sink time into or casually play if that is what you are into. I recommend it as much as I possibly can.
07/20/2018 9:01 pm
Level 1 New Miner
AJ9239
This is one of the best and coolest servers that I have ever played on!
07/20/2018 1:25 am
Level 1 New Miner
Tropixzz
I recently joined and the staff and players are soo nice, cant wait to play more.
07/19/2018 11:35 am
Level 1 New Miner
NecrozmaSpin
This is a great server! I love it!
07/19/2018 7:54 am
Level 1 New Miner
konungen99
To find a server like this is rare. You should take you chance in joining this community and get to know people because it's worth it :). I normaly do not play minecraft anymore as ive been playing for years but there is something about this server that makes me stay here for a longer time.

I hope 1.13 gets to the server soon as that will for sure double the fun experience by 10x.
07/18/2018 9:50 am
Level 1 New Miner
destroyer2727
An amazing server with amazing plugins, and the staff team are amazing as well. Worth every second I spend on this server.
07/17/2018 3:17 pm
Level 1 New Miner
The1CheetahAssassin
This server is dope. The owner is the chillest dude ever and the staff are friendly. If you like minecraft, definitely try this server.
07/16/2018 11:40 am
Level 1 New Miner
Debbie_girl
this server is awesome! I totally suggest it! everyone is so kind and caring!
07/12/2018 7:47 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Slippy Da Squid
I wanted to send you a thank you. I know this sounds weird but I have played on countless amounts of servers. But I'm going to be totally honest, this is the best one. The staff is great and the players are great. It's just that this server is the best I have seen out of all of the ones I play. On the youtube channel which I will try to update sometime and go live, all the donations we get on there live, (if we get any) I will donate them to the server. Thanks for being cool ciao

(which means bye in Italian)
07/12/2018 3:39 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Debbie_girl
this is such a wonderful game! It is so smooth running, and fun! you are able to earn money on just about anything! it is such a good game to make friends, and most importantly have fun! it makes the time fly by so fast. it makes an hour feel like a minute! love this server totally suggest it!
07/12/2018 9:27 pm
Level 1 New Miner
ladyclanae
I have always loved working with this server from the very few days it came out. Ampersand works very hard, day and night to make sure it runs smoothly. Staff is lovely, and everyone is lively. If you are looking for a tight knit community, this is the place to go. Take it from someone who can never stay on a server, this one is for sure one of my favorites.

~LadyClanae
07/11/2018 4:51 am
Level 1 New Network
creeperQ7
Good server!
07/10/2018 3:40 pm
Level 1 New Miner
oyasumipunpun
NanoNuke, a minecraft server that is easy to get into but hours to master and to gain all the gear. Simply playing can get you there, but also grinding it out can get you there faster than you will expect. The community on the server is very friendly and always willing to help others out, but don't expect free money handouts. The staff team is always on watch, keeping the server safe from bullies, hackers and more. The owners of the server strive to keep growing and improving the server for its community, not just for what they want. I will give this server a high rating on my board, and will be on the server from time to time. So come give NanoNuke a try, you will not be disappointed.

- OyasumiPunpun
07/10/2018 3:47 pm
Level 1 New Architect
sophiesly
Bae server :3 Rates 11/10
07/09/2018 7:54 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
JeremiahTV
I've played on this server for two days and after coming back to MC after almost two years of not playing, this server has really drawn me in. The staff us friendly and helpful, the in-game play is unique and challenging while still being fun and social. Overall this is a great server, I will be sticking to it like glue, and you should to!
07/04/2018 12:20 pm
Level 1 New Miner
NeroBrain99
NanoMc is a server that adds new concepts to the games and is an overall great community that I'm happy to be a part of and would suggest to other players looking for something new. The in game free ranks give the player that motivation make good use of the shops and promote good trade with each other. Lets not forget the outstanding staff that are always ready to help and make fix's if a problem arises. All in all great sever overall and you should at least try it once.
07/04/2018 12:46 am
Level 1 New Miner
MindyKat
This server is one of the best out there that I've found. Very chill and friendly.
07/02/2018 10:50 pm
Level 1 New Miner
MatthewJStar
The server is quite amazing and has a really nice community, the staff are extremely helpful for new players and I just fell in love with the server and its community.
07/02/2018 8:51 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Ice_dragon8
this server is amazing and it never lags :D. everyone is nice and very fun!
07/02/2018 8:50 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Mixyy
I've been on this server since it first started, and I've enjoyed working with the staff and players alike. We strive to be as friendly as possible. It is definitely unique in what it has to offer/
07/02/2018 10:46 am
Level 1 New Miner
crazykiller131
I really really enjoy playing on this server. The mobs cause a challage and the players are kind.
07/02/2018 10:44 am
Level 1 New Network
mutzy88
Great Server and Great Staff, Friendly Players, Come join and have fun!
07/02/2018 10:43 am
Level 1 New Miner
xCold_Ender19
I Love this server! So Many Nice People! Its not like any other sever that I Know Of!!!! TY TY TY So Much for make a server like this! ~Cold_Ender19
07/02/2018 12:00 pm
Level 1 New Miner
xCold_Ender19
I Love this server! So Many Nice People! Its not like any other sever that I Know Of!!!! Maybe You guys can Come join too!!!! So Much fun! ~Cold_Ender19
07/01/2018 2:06 pm
Level 1 New Miner
ApersonwithanA
the server is pretty dnak for being this small. the staff arent fake and u can joke around with them. the server is pg-13 but people arent meanie heads on there. the mobs that have a ridiculous amount of health drop some good stuff so u can have a ridiculous amount of health too. the server is small but good. ok bye
07/01/2018 5:55 pm
Level 1 New Miner
BrokenSkye
I’ve been on this server for 6 months now and I’ve enjoyed every second of playing on it. It has a small community made up of kind and helpful people. Therefore I can say I love this server ❤️
07/01/2018 5:21 pm
Level 1 New Miner
diamonddeluxe1
The people on this server are great. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help people out. Some great features are keep inventory on, /back, backpacks, 3 jobs to join, sell hand, auction house, kits, and free ranks with in-game money. Vote keys for voting. Learn spells to become a Wizard. Players make suggestions, staff message the owner right away. This server has so much IT IS AMAZING!!!!! Come check it out.
07/01/2018 2:28 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Blurry_face_blue
This is by far the BEST server I have literally ever played on, The staff is awesome, the people in the game are overall really nice. Keep up the good work! :)
07/01/2018 5:09 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CraftyHacker
All I can say; Wonderful server. For real. Small, friendly community, cool, playful staff. They can take a joke, and laugh with you.
The game-play is amazing. Not once did a block re-appear in my face, my player lag backwards, or any other server lag issues. It's smooth seamless game-play and it's great.

They have custom mobs that drop amazing gear, and it's all around a good time. Check it out!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome