♦ℑ-=Naruto RPG Server - KageCraft| Recruiting Builders and Developers=-ℑ♦

Mortal_Wrath's Avatar Mortal_Wrath3/31/18 10:59 am history
5 emeralds 263 9
4/6/2018 9:15 am
Mortal_Wrath's Avatar Mortal_Wrath
KageCraft
Naruto RPG/PvP

KageCraft is a Naruto-themed Roleplay/PvP oriented server. We aim to be as canonical as possible, while also striving to be unique, with features that other Naruto servers will not have. The aim of KageCraft is to build a large and close community, that can all thoroughly enjoy what we have worked so hard to create!

Recruitment:

We are looking to recruit skilled builders and developers to the server! We will not recruit just anyone, you must fit our criteria. Builders should have examples of their work. We may decide to test you if you do not, but that is a case by case basis. Developers must have experience with the MagicSpells plugin, or be willing to learn it. I only have two arms and so much time, I cannot do everything by myself forever!

If you wish to join the team, send me a message on PMC or Discord at: Mortal Wrath#3376

Features:

Roleplay and character creation:

KageCraft has a very unique role-play setup. While you may choose to role-play as a canonical character from the story, you may also choose to create an "OC" (original character). While we will not stop you from role-playing using the oc's, you may also choose to make a character application for your character on the forums. A member of the role-play/lore staff will then review your application and improve or decline it. There will be a template for character creation on the forums!

The server will of course have PvP based wars, but we will also have Role-Play wars as well. You will be able to enter your character into the system and their odds of progression will be based on their merits and faults! You can earn rewards such as cosmetics and titles through these events. While your character may be seriously injured in these events, we will absolutely not kill off your character without your permission!

While getting your character approved may seem like a pain, it's a big leap forwards in improving your role-play experience and skills as a role-player.
Keep in mind that role-play is entirely optional and you will never be forced to participate!

Player versus Player:

KageCraft aims to produce a more vivid and seamless PvP experience than any other Naruto server, through the use of in-house, custom-made plugins, a powerful server host and unique jutsus and abilities!

While we understand that not everyone enjoys PvP or is good at it, we will aim to provide every opportunity to participate and improve, keep in mind however that PvP is also entirely optional and you will never be forced to participate.

KageCraft will have a balanced clans and jutsus system that aims to prevent unfair advantages. We will absolutely not have any Pay2Win elements, any and all jutsus besides a specific few donator jutsu, will be able to be learned or found somewhere in the world, or earned through prestige or an event. KageCraft aims to be fair, and your hard work is noticed and rewarded!

Keep in mind that we are not out to give you a hard time, therefore we will not make you pay for silly things such as character resets and clan/element changes! They are absolutely free and will remain that way.

Events:

KageCraft staff and hosts will aim to keep the server busy and occupied with events that last from a few hours, to a few days or even weeks. These events can consist of wars between villages, world wars, hunts for a specific rare or powerful jutsus, bounty hunts to take down a specific player etc! These events will have good rewards that won't leave you feeling like your time has been wasted!

Ranks:

Players may choose to try and progress through the staff system of KageCraft. Helpers will be picked from regular players that have shown maturity and an aptitude for helping other players, we will not accept staff applications and asking for a rank will likely earn you a mute for a few minutes. While it may be difficult and hard-work to progress as a staff member of the KageCraft team, any member with the rank of Moderator or above will receive free donor privileges as a reward for the time they have invested in the server.

Map:

The server has a 10k by 10k block map, and features every single building, hut, boathouse, mountain, or destroyed building that we can find as a reference in the manga or anime. The aim is a 100% recreation of the Naruto-verse, with a few personal twists. Throughout this enormous map will be hidden jutsus, buildings, player-homes (that you can purchase) as well as unique items and weapons. Events such as CTI (capture the item) will make use of our huge map. Each village will be sent to retrieve an item from one location and will be able to enter up to 3 squads, depending on the player-count. These squads will have to fight over the item and return it to their respective village for a hefty reward!

Check out build progress here: www.planetminecraft.com/project/konohagakure-the-village-hidden-in-the-leaves/

If you want to join the team, or just want to hang out, then feel free to hop into our discord: https://discord.gg/5X6TsQm

Server website: kagecraftnarutorpg.enjin.com/
Mortal_Wrath
Level 26 : Expert Architect