[NebuLab] NEW SERVER! HIRING STAFF! (Builders/FactionsManagers/Mods/Admin, etc.)

NebuLab's Avatar NebuLab11/19/17 11:53 pm history
9 emeralds 2.9k 21
11/29/2017 11:22 am
AnomicDev's Avatar AnomicDev

What is the NebuLab?

The NebuLab is an upcoming all-in-one Minecraft server.

Since starting NebuLab in early 2016, our plan is to make NebuLab an all-in-one server including many popular attractions such as Survival Games, Factions, Creative, Quakecraft and many more!
Currently, we are in the "Pre-Alpha" (if you will) phase. There are currently just 3 of us adding, tweaking and testing new things every day.

What are we looking for?

Since NebuLab is a newer project were going to need some help, and that's where you come in!
We want to recruit some staff members to help smooth and speed along the process of getting NebuLab officially released as a server.

Currently we are in need of the following staff members:

[Builders]

Your job as a builder is to....obviously...build stuff.
This "stuff" will pertain to new Survival Games or Quakecraft maps, Factions builds, spawns, scenery, etc.

Requirements for Builder:
- At LEAST 15 years old
- Familiar with World Edit/Guard
- Speak English
- Many hours (if not years) of building experience

[Factions Managers]
Your job as a Faction Manager would be to completely manage the Factions
section of the NebuLab. This means setting up the necessary plugins (which we will install if needed. We are currently running the Factions plugin) permissions, kits, safe zone, wilderness, etc.

Requirements for Factions Manager:
- At LEAST 18 years old
- Familiar with Factions plugin
- Speak English
- Organized
- Experienced with Factions in general

[Moderators]
Your job as a Moderator is to moderate what is going on in the server.
This means keeping the chat/server clean and friendly, slamming the ban hammer on unwanted trolls, and helping players who have questions or are new to the server.

Requirements for Moderator:
- At LEAST 15 years old
- Mature behavior
- Past moderating experience
- Speak English
- Familiar with common server commands

[Admins]
Your job as an Admin will include that of the Moderators', and to oversee everything and everyone in the server. You will make sure the moderators/builders/managers
are doing their jobs and are taken care of. You will also act as an adviser to the Owners. This means you will let them know of any problems/requests some players or staff may have,
whether its with permissions or plugins, etc.

Requirements for Admin:
- At LEAST 18 years old
- Past moderating/administrating experience
- Speak English
- Familiar with common server commands/permissions/plugins

How can I apply?
If you would like to apply for one of the staff members listed above, copy the following spoiler and fill in the blanks, then paste as a reply to this thread:

Spoiler - click to reveal
IGN:

Staff position I am applying for:

Past experience related to said position:

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No):

If not, what requirement(s) are you lacking?:

Hours/Days of availabiliy:

Extra info:

How will I know if i'm recruited?
If you are chosen to become a staff member for the NebuLab, we will send you a private message containing the server IP, discord, and some
other things to get you settled in. Good luck!

Thank you for your interest in NebuLab and for checking out this forum post. We hope to see many of you guys applying!
We are super stoked to begin the next chapter for this server. Make sure to subscribe to our PMC profile to stay updated on everything
going on with the NebuLab!

- Iridium (Owner of NebuLab)

NebuLab
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/23/2017 4:39 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
1Step2
IGN: 1Step2

Staff position I am applying for: Manager

Past experience related to said position: Since late '11 I've been working on many servers a great sum of them where Towny and Factions. My last three positions where on faction servers. Head Builder, Head Moderator, and Manager. I'm very versatile when it comes to working on servers and I think being a Manger would be a great.

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): No

If not, what requirement(s) are you lacking?: I do not meet the age requirement.

Hours/Days of availabiliy: Weekdays I have from 4pm to 10pm. Saturday I have all day. Sunday I have 6pm to 11pm.

Extra info: Even though I don't fully meet the requirements I think it would be wise to hire me. I have a lot of experience and I can do just about everything. I'm also part of a Minecraft Resorce Chat and friends with someone who runs an Youtube company. I would like to be able to at least talk to someone and provide more info on past server experiences and my skills. Thank you.
11/23/2017 2:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Markens123
 I am srry for what I said
11/22/2017 4:46 pm
Mooraffsfriend
Is this pe or PC?
11/24/2017 6:34 am
AnomicDev
pc
11/22/2017 2:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
RogersTheSheriff
IGN: MegaCullen99

Position: Admin and/or moderator

Past experience: Unfortunately none, however I have a couple years working in hospitality/retail industry, which means I've dealt with a wide variety of people and know how to handle situations to make sure clients receive satisfaction while working with me. I also have experience working as a manager of a horse corral and had around seven people working under me to make sure horse back rides went smoothly and groups went out on time.

Skills Lacking: I'll be honest, I've never worked for a server before; however, I am a quick learner and and mature enough to handle situations that may require my attention.

Days of Availability: 7 Days a week, most hours of the day. Do note, that I am in college and have a few classes at odd hours of the day. Finals will take priority but I will be able to help out when I am not conversed in studying.

*I am also on MST*

Thank you.
11/22/2017 1:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
BolobgamingYT
IGN: MrDirtzYT

Staff position I am applying for: I am applying for Moderator.

Past experience related to said position: I have been Moderator on many servers, here's a list:

• FarmLifeMC - I was a New Moderator but that shut down because the Owners were too busy with Real-Life jobs so couldn't keep the server running. (Up to 15 Players online)
  • BluestoneMC - I was a Jr. Moderator, but that shut down (I don't know why because the Owner wasn't very good at communicating. (Up to 5 players online)
  • SkyGames - I was Owner as I had purchased the server, that shut down because of lack of money. (Up to 30 Players online)
  • CreeperTown - My best friends server, up to 45 players on at any point, I was Co-Owner.

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): No I am not

If not, what requirement(s) are you lacking?: The requirement I am lacking is age, but I believe that my experience would make that up.

Hours/Days of availability: I am available about 20 Hours Monday to Friday* and about 12 Saturday to Sunday

*I do go to school, so it can't be guaranteed but I will always try, it obviously depends on after-school Detentions, (which I haven't gotten before) and Homework, but I will always try to let you know if I can't join on a day.

Extra info: No, nothing, have a great day and I hope to speak to you soon!
11/22/2017 10:50 am
ItzMike_SS
IGN: ItzMike_SS

Staff position I am applying for: Admin

Past experience related to said position: I'm working on my own server

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): just one is missing

If not, what requirement(s) are you lacking?: The Age

Hours/Days of availabiliy: The whole week, between 3 to 4 hours

Extra info: No. I think it's enough.
11/21/2017 2:48 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Claw-Slix
IGN: ClawSlix

Staff position I am applying for: I am currently trying to apply for admin but if given any position will settle for that.

Past experience related to said position: I have been Admin on Multiple servers however all of them shut down due to the owner not being committed or not being able to pay for the server... Sorry that i can't give you a running server as an example :'(

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): Yes I Do I am Very knowledgable with server commands as i have owned and run a server myself!. I am also 18 Years old and I have past Experience

If not, what requirement(s) are you lacking?: None :P

Hours/Days of availability: All day every day In Australia Since i don't work and i don't go to school i can be on every day for as long as I want. But don't think i don't have money to help out if the situation comes down to it :D!

Extra info:I don't know what to put here so i'll just put my Hobbies and what i'm knowledgable in! Firstly my hobbies are Gaming, Building PCs, working on servers in Minecraft and Kick Boxing. Secondly the things I have much knowledge in are Permissions for servers, Plugin Commands and much more. Oh i'm also a quick learner! My discord is Vermilion#6196
11/20/2017 11:02 pmhistory
BreezyBeast
IGN: BeastPawner

Staff position I am applying for: Moderator

Past experience related to said position: I have been all types of staff positions like Helper, Mod, Admin, Builder, etc. The main two positions I've mostly been is Moderator and Admin. I have plenty of experience and being staff is nothing new to me.

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): Yes, I read the requirements thoroughly.

If not, what requirement(s) are you lacking?: None

Hours/Days of availability: About 3-4 hours depending on school and work.

Extra info: I have Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, and a working mic.
11/20/2017 10:37 pmhistory
Markens123
IGN:Markens123

• PvPs: This is my longest position. I spent almost 9 months in the team and reached the rank of Admin+ (basically Smod – I was able to IP check, check logs, IP ban, demote and promote (which I had the privilege of doing a few times – very fun)) on it. I garnered an insane amount of experience on there and made some good friends – but also made some enemies due to my strict rules on certain behaviors exhibited there. I learned a lot about hack clients in general, screensharing, detecting ghostclients via NoSwing messages, dealing with lots of people at once, and much more. I met some crafty (pun not intended) cheaters here, such as a guy that hid his Incognito reach and velocity options in a resourcepack or a dude who always ran a certain music file...which hid his client (wow!). There were also many alting players and the like, which is an issue that a few Brawl servers deal with as well. I re-applied on pvps in June 2017 and became a mod on it again. I was on there for almost 3 months until I left, again. This was due to the server's horrible owner, Schweini, who I can into detail on if you wish me to.

• SimpleHPP: I was accepted on SimpleHPP as a moderator in itself - but one admin (Schweini) decided he didn't like me (even though I've done so much for his server and for Simple) and essentially had me denied. This was total bull and made me lose interest in Simple completely - it was very unfair, very biased, and part of my reason for leaving Minekits as well.

• SuperPvP: I was on this server for about 2 months until . I reached the rank of junior administrator but left due to the awful behaviour of the server owner (the server has since shut down).

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): Yes

Hours/Days of availabiliy: 4-6 hours a day

Extra info: I love to play on mc servers. my discord is carlens#2081
11/20/2017 9:56 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
GladGaming
IGN: GladGaming

Past experience related to said position: I have moderated, administrated, and owned a few servers since 2012; however, the servers I moderated had no more than 40 players, and unfortunately the server I owned didn't quite turn out successful. This did allow me to get quite a bit of experience dealing with players and managing configurations/plugins/commands.

If not, what requirement(s) are you lacking?: None

Hours/Days of availabiliy: Generally 7 P.M.- 12A.M.(EST) Weekdays and weekends.

Extra info: I have a working mic. I believe I am great with management and organization. I recently (about a month ago) started casually playing Minecraft again since late 2016. Hope to hear from you guys soon!
11/20/2017 1:41 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
GoldeeeTheGoldfish
IGN: PndaJ

Past experience related to said position: I am currently a moderator on 1 server and admin on another one both pretty new, I have also been a trainee on mineplex

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): yes

Hours/Days of availabiliy: 3:00 and later everyday, all day on weekends sometimes 12:00

Extra info: my discord is PndaJ#9734
11/20/2017 1:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
ToManyTimes
IGN: Foxie_Wolf

Staff position I am applying for: Admin.

I have been an admin on two other servers. The first one EgrFactions run by a really nice server owner. The server has a small little community with about 5-15 players a day but is undergoing maintenance at the moment. I have also been Admin/Super Admin on a server call play22 but has been shut down due to the inconsistency of the server online and offline. The server owner was nice and the people on there were amazing with a great attitude towards the game Minecraft.

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): Yes I'm 18 and I know about server because I used to own one.

N/A

Hours/Days of availability: About 2-3 hours depending on school and family and friends.

Extra info: My discord is Foxie_Wolf
I also think you should choose me because I have can sort out command issues and help keep the server friendly while still having my admin position.
11/20/2017 12:21 pm
BuilderMB
IGN: King_mb

Staff position I am applying for: Factions Manager

Past experience related to said position: I used to own my own factions server and used to setup it myself so i know exactly what i am doing, i've been playing factions ever since i found out it exsisted and have had a passion for it ever since, and still do, that will never stop. Factions is hands down the best gamemode as it brings enjoyment in many ways. I also used to Co-Own a server that had 250+ average players on at a time called BloodHeros. But has now been shut down. I also have been staff on many faction servers at ranks that vary from moderator to admin to head admin to co-owner. I have plenty of experience in that aspect.I started playing minecraft in Beta, and have not stopped playing since.

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): Yes.

If not, what requirement(s) are you lacking?: All requirements listed I meet.

Hours/Days of availabiliy: anywhere from 3 hours or more per day and more on the weekends, 3 hours is the minimal game time i will play.

Extra info: My name is Lewis and i played in the Beta of minecraft and have had a passion of it hence forward, it's my favourite thing to do in my free time and i have plenty of free time, I also am very commited and dedicated to a server and will not stop untill i see that it's the best it could be, I will always be looking for upgrades and to ensure players are getting a amazing experience.

Thank you - King
11/20/2017 11:12 am
Aqua_XXVII
IGN: tdog040104

Staff position I am applying for: Moderator or builder (whichever is needed more)

Past experience related to said position:Being a moderator is nothing new to me, every once in awhile I go to find newly sprouting servers to help start up. I have been an admin before on 2 servers but it just doesn't seem as fun to me as moderator and builder. Admin is like the old mean professor in school always failing you for no reason. I have built several creative spawns and hub spawn scenery which included, Mountain range and fireworks (4th of July), christmas wonderland (Christmas) and a Creative Server spawn in which the player spawns into a fortress of beauty. I'd love to do the same here.

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): Yes, I am very familiar with world guard and edit as well as my age being above 15. I also have almost 2 years in experience of building festive or just normal spawns. For moderator I am very familiar with the initial start up and common plugin commands. I am a coder but my time with coding is going to another project at the moment and I won't be able to support you guys here. Above all I've never had a reputation of getting mad at people or doing "uncivilized acts" or "microaggressions" towards another player. I always stay calm in situations and never failed.

If not, what requirement(s) are you lacking?: From the requirements listed I see none that don't fit me.

Hours/Days of availabiliy: Right now depends on if I get this coding thing sorted out, but for now about 2-5 hours a day.

Extra info: I have tons of experience, almost 3 years now, and would love to put this into the fine young server you have started. I also have a compassion for servers I work with, I work my 1,000,000,000,000% the entire time I am on to help further the server. I love watching small servers grow so big. But even if a server never gets huge, I always make it fun. Also, what is the IP for the server?
11/20/2017 8:22 am
Level 32 : Artisan Warrior
Mr_Fantika
IGN: Froged

Past experience related to said position: This is something that i have a lot of actually, with having 2 past successful minecraft servers myself, along with administrating and being a Moderator on countless other servers, i'm strongly believe i have the necessary experience to help take care of the server and make everything is functioning properly.

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): I firmly believe that i do.

If not, what requirement(s) are you lacking?: Although i do have the experience to the position i'm applying for, i've taken a break from Minecraft and i've recently jumped back in, i just need to refreshen on a couple things and then i'll be all squared away.

Hours/Days of availability: This varies because of my job, i don't have a consistent schedule but for i will for sure be able to be on for multiple hours a day.

Extra info: My name is Tim, and i just wanted to thank you for taking the time to review this application and consider me a potential candidate.
11/20/2017 1:04 am
AnomicDev
IGN: AnomicDev

Staff position I am applying for: Moderator

Past experience related to said position:Run several servers since 2010

Hours/Days of availabiliy: Evenings/Early Mornings

Extra info: Several years experience as a Linux Administrator, well versed in command line navigation.
11/20/2017 12:06 amhistory
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ItzFriendly
IGN: ItzFriendly

Staff position I am applying for: moderator

Past experience related to said position: i have been staff on 1 server and used to have my own

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No): yes

Hours/Days of availabiliy: 6 times a week for atleast 2 hours on 3 days and 3 on the other days

Extra info: i am very expereinced with plugins and player's EG: i know what they need and stuff like that
11/19/2017 11:57 pm
EchoFX
This is a really nice post man looks really good to the eye so good i just felt like telling you lmao. Hope you get some new staff members!
11/19/2017 11:59 pm
Level 1 : New Network
NebuLab
Thank you! xD Took me a while to write out lol
11/20/2017 12:00 am
EchoFX
yeah i bet with all the colors and big text ect.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome