NecroGaming needs Staff!

poodlesplat's Avatar poodlesplat4/20/15 3:51 am
2 emeralds 212 9
4/20/2015 10:53 am
NoahTheWhiteHead's Avatar NoahTheWhiteHead
NecroGaming is a Survival/Minigames server. At the moment the server has 512MB of RAM but once we have setup the server we will be upgrading to 3GB.
At the moment we have an owner (Myself) and a Dev (SirGroot) and we need Admins, Mods, Builders and Helpers! So if you are interested keep reading to learn more!
If you are interested in any of the positions get the applications which are in the spoilers below and fill out the one for the position you want

Click to reveal
Admin App:
Name:
Previous server experience:
Why should you be Admin?:
What makes you different to others?:
What are your main strengths and weaknesses?:
About yourself:
What can you contribute to the server/network?:

Click to reveal
Mod App:
Name:
Why should you be Mod?:
About yourself:

Click to reveal
Helper App:
Name:
Why should you be Helper?:
About yourself:

Click to reveal
Builder App:
Name:
Pictures of builds (at least 3):
Rate yourself from 1-10:
How often can you be on to complete builds ect:

Thanks for reading and I'll see you all on the server!
poodlesplat
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2015 10:53 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
NoahTheWhiteHead
Admin App:

Name: Noah

Previous server experience: i have owned a couple of server smyself. i am very experience with server managing. im very experienced with all the basic plugins (essentials, multiverse, MCMMO, Factions etc) and also a lot of other non basic but more fun part plugins

Why should you be Admin?: i think i should be admin because i have a lot of interesting ideas and a potential for the server that can benefit both players / members and the staff to make everybody have a better time. I also besides this have a great sense of jugdement, meaning I know what decisions to make and if someone comes up in a "Fight" I listen to both "Parts" (People) side of the story and then afterwards take the decision that needs to be taken!

What makes you different to others?: I am very different because besides of the above facts i also come with a lot of interest meaning i like to go more into depth with other plugins and learn them. i also have a great sense of humor so besides from being the serious staff i can also get out and have a bit of fun with other players. i like to make people happy and i love to help!

What are your main strengths and weaknesses?: My strenght are usually my technic to both in-game and outgame (file) skills. meaning i know a lot about plugin commands and plugin file configuration. my weakness is basicly i am not very good to take rough fun not serious. for ex. i was admin on a server when the co-owner started blowing up parts of the world + players with the tnt rain command. i am sadly not good to take these kind of fun in because a lor of other players gets mad about this kind of fun

About yourself: i am a 13 year old boy named Noah. i am from denmark and love to (of course) play minecraft. i do play other games but im mainly based on minecraft. I do recording but i do not have a big quantity of people that follow me (subscriptions). i also only record when my family isnt home because they are pretty noisy

What can you contribute to the server/network?: i could contribute with making for ex
projects that no one else feels comftorable in making. i want to help the players with for ex hackers. i want to make sure veryone gets the rights of being heard and i also want to give a fun experience to the players and the staff if possible

Thank you for lisening
- Noah
04/20/2015 8:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ebdshadowofwar
Admin App:

Name: EBDSHADOWOFWAR

Previous server experience: I have owned my own server 3 times head-admined on 6 servers admin on 6 servers moderator on 10 servers helper/builder on 15 servers if you wish to know the servers msg me back

why should you be Admin?: I have tons of experience i know how to code mods from owning my own servers never let anyone help me with them, Staff experience: well i have tones i love helping people with whatever issues they have if i can help them i will do whatever it takes to get them what they need. I was a I have been put incharge of all staff members many times it doesn't bother me one bit.

What makes you different to others?:I'm a very nice person i love helping people i joined the military for this reason never seen combat but i have been to different countries for the soul reason of helping others in need.

What are your main strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: i am well experienced in java and many other coding software, i have many experiences as being staff, I am a very good builder i have built many projects like the mall of minecraft, rapture city from bioshock, the imperial city from elder scrolls oblivion even a couple towns from skyrim any project u have i can help with. Weaknesses: none really

About yourself: As i said I am in the military I have a girlfriend who is 6 months pregnant with a baby girl, work construction, thats basically it about me.
What can you contribute to the server/network?: I am a great builder i am very experienced in coding, and i love helping people.

sry thought this would be easier to read
04/20/2015 8:17 am
ebdshadowofwar
Admin App:
Name: EBDSHADOWOFWAR
Previous server experience: I have owned my own server 3 times head-admined on 6 servers admin on 6 servers moderator on 10 servers helper/builder on 15 servers if you wish to know the servers msg me back
why should you be Admin?: I have tons of experience i know how to code mods from owning my own servers never let anyone help me with them, Staff experience: well i have tones i love helping people with whatever issues they have if i can help them i will do whatever it takes to get them what they need. I was a I have been put incharge of all staff members many times it doesn't bother me one bit.
What makes you different to others?:I'm a very nice person i love helping people i joined the military for this reason never seen combat but i have been to different countries for the soul reason of helping others in need.
What are your main strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: i am well experienced in java and many other coding software, i have many experiences as being staff, I am a very good builder i have built many projects like the mall of minecraft, rapture city from bioshock, the imperial city from elder scrolls oblivion even a couple towns from skyrim any project u have i can help with. Weaknesses: none really
About yourself: As i said I am in the military I have a girlfriend who is 6 months pregnant with a baby girl, work construction, thats basically it about me.
What can you contribute to the server/network?: I am a great builder i am very experienced in coding, and i love helping people.
04/20/2015 5:16 am
Cappin
Admin App:
Name: Lachlan

Email (I added this for easy contact): lachiejcollett@gmail.com

Previous server experience: Moderation of previous servers, owned a privately run server

Why should you be Admin?: I have the sense of fun and maturity that every admin should have. I also feel like it's my time to step up into an administrative role, to help not only the owners, but the future NecroGaming community.

What makes you different to others?: Like I've said, I have the sense of fun and maturity that every admin should have. But there's something more. I'm a really good leader, I've lead an entire team of percussionists to achieve well in both music and class studies. I will strive to help all of those who enter the gates of NecroGaming.

What are your main strengths and weaknesses?: My main strengths are in helping the community to strive forth and have fun, while helping them in their gameplay, or any other technical issue. I am also great teams, big or small, and with all of the builders, helpers, mods, admins and owners, we can make NecroGaming the best it can be, whilst keeping it in a 100% safe environment for all Minecrafter to enjoy. I specialize in Creative, SMP, Factions and many minigame based servers, which should help you a lot. The only thing that I'm not really good at is building supermassive structures and buildings, but with the help of others, I can learn, and can be adaptive.

About yourself: I come from Australia, and I'm in currently in highschool. I am a gamer, a very experienced one at that, having hours upon hours worth of gaming experience, including over 5 years of Minecraft experience. With this I'll be able to help you in your future endeavors. I'm also a very sociable person, I love having chats to all those in the Minecraft and Gaming community. I can also adapt and learn from my mistakes.
What can you contribute to the server/network?: I can contribute part-time to servers, more on afternoons and weekends, due to school. However I can work longer hours if necessary. It's your choice. I can contribute to the community, to help all those who need it, and enforce the rules to keep it a 100% safe and fun environment for all. I can also help you build (with direction of course). I can adapt to peoples needs, and make your server super-awesome to play.
04/20/2015 5:36 am
poodlesplat
Accepted and added on skype!
04/20/2015 4:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
iiKoolii
Admin App:

Name: IIKoolII

Previous server experience: I have been staff on many servers before and I understand how to do majority of commands that admins receive, (eg. /ban, /kick and when to use them). I also understand how to do more challenging commands like essentials groupmanager, world edit, world guard, voxelsniper etc.

Why should you be Admin?: Firstly, i'm applying for staff simply trying to help out the server to the best of my advantages. I want to get staff cause I think I've got what it takes. I do NOT want staff to "show off" the Moderator tag. I just want to try help out the server. I also hope that my age wouldn't effect my chances of getting staff, but you can trust me that i'm mature when i need to be. Overall, i respect and treat everyone fairly.

What makes you different to others?: Nothing much really besides my username. I am very honest and I like to have jokes here and there, but I am strict to guidelines, so I will not let a lot of things slip (unless it is a really small thing).

What are your main strengths and weaknesses?: I am very good when it comes to commands and pvp (strength), I am alright at building aswell, but my weakness is mainly when I am put into a situation where my friends are involved (due to me being a bit biased to them), but I am willing to put that aside and learn not to do it. They're my friends yes, but I want this server to be fair.

About yourself: I love playing sports and playing minecraft. I am a straight A student at school and I spend a lot of my time studying for tests or searching something up (I also play minecraft when I do this (sit AFK watching chat)).

What can you contribute to the server/network?: Another staff member that can watch chat and help out to do commands where needed and also give a hand in building or help anyone in trouble or need of assistance.
04/20/2015 5:08 am
poodlesplat
Awesome! Accepted, PM your skype and I'll add you to give you all the details
04/20/2015 4:14 am
British101
Mod App:
Name: Dallas
Previous server experience: Im currently the mod/admin of a faction server and ive been mods and admins of all kinds of servers
Why should you be Mod?: I am a team player and love hearing peoples ideas and i wanna see this server grow knowing that i helped in someway
What makes you different to others?: Im a very good team player
What are your main strengths and weaknesses?:im pretty good in minecraft im not goonna lie im not the best builder...
About yourself: i love playing minecraft and im all day prettymuch and i wanna help a server grow again i can joke around and be serious if needed
What can you contribute to the server/network?: i can contribute someone who will help anyone who needs it and someone who will donate all my time to this server
04/20/2015 5:07 am
poodlesplat
Denied, sorry not enough information.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome