Need a Builder! [Closed]

VioletAnimoo's Avatar VioletAnimoo1/10/18 12:05 am
2 emeralds 178 8
1/10/2018 2:25 am
Smandude25's Avatar Smandude25
Hello fellow Planet Minecrafters I am look for a builder to help me with the construction of my Minigames server which will eventually be added to a network called PlexusMC If you would like to become a builder for my Minigames server please leave the following so I can message you later to see if your interested:

• 1. Your Name: (Can be your Real or IGN Doesn't Matter.)

• 2. Your Age: (Please do not get offended if your young and get denied I just need good builders.)

• 3. You're Discord Name: (Must also include the ID so e.g. FunnyMan#1234)

• 4. How good are you building skills and any previous pictures of builds you have made. (Can be from another server or on Singleplayer etc.)

Thankyou If any of you apply below If you do I will think about who will or will not become a builder I will also add you on discord so If I do add you please accept so I can see if you are still interested in becoming a builder or not Thanks!

(PS. If you do not have discord then please pm me on PMC instead of putting you're discord name as it will likely lead to a faster response.)
VioletAnimoo
Level 34 : Artisan Botanist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/10/2018 2:25 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Smandude25
Smandude25
Smandude25#0920
12, but im not the kind of kid tha goes crazy over evey little thing, i promise
On a scale of 1 to 10 id say im a 8 and sadly, all of my of my old builds were on deleted worlds for space, so no pictures available.
01/10/2018 12:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_GalaxyGamer2
Hi Linkster, Could I be a developer I will Develop and code (with command blocks) the minigames! I am currently Dev on two servers and they very well trust me! If you wanna talk message me on discord
My discord: 【GalaxyTuber】#5467
01/10/2018 12:54 am
VioletAnimoo
I don't really need a dev as this is going to be connected to a server which already has a head-dev and co-dev who know alot about what there doing but thanks for the offer!
01/10/2018 1:01 am
_GalaxyGamer2
well could i be staff like admin or mod etc please
01/10/2018 1:15 am
VioletAnimoo
If you would like to apply for staff on the PlexusMC Network you can join the discord here: https://discord.gg/ttAvvjh and then go to this website: plexusmc.net then apply on the forums for staff but please don't ask them to check your application and bug them thanks.
01/10/2018 1:18 am
_GalaxyGamer2
The instant invite expired
01/10/2018 12:50 am
XKing_NathX
IGN:XKing_NathX

Discord:✘King_Nath✘#6478

How good are you building skills and any previous pictures of builds you have made? well i make pixel art for a living and ive done alot like more than 100 and i dont have proof but its because i got a new computer cause my house sadly got burnt down on new years day but im a really good builder ill show you. i know how to make buildings and houses too ^W^
~Nathan
01/10/2018 12:53 am
VioletAnimoo
Alrighty shot you a freind request on discord so we can talk and sorry to hear about your house burning down
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome