Need Admins, Moderators, and other staff for my RPG server

Uncertainhavoc's Avatar Uncertainhavoc8/8/12 2:06 pm
1 emeralds 4.3k 471
10/8/2012 5:32 pm
romalley889's Avatar romalley889
Hello all and welcome to my SECOND server application. Now that I have two servers I have decided to split my servers and make one a spoutcraft, RPG server, while the other will remain a community server. I now need separate staff for each server, so I decided to recruit a brand new staff for this server as well

This server is a kind of D&D kind of server, with all kinds of races and such

To help build this server, you will need Spoutcraft, which I will link in the spoilers below

What I need are builders and staff to help build and manage my server. Each post gets benefits that are unique to their post
Co-Owner - I will only accept one of these, and will not accept one until the server is well under way. If you apply for Co-Owner you will get FTP access, website access, and Owner status on the server, including OP
Admin - They get everything from creative to their own Citadel. However if you apply for Admin first and get denied, you will never become an admin again
Moderator - You get moderating power, and some help on the server, and you can eventually be promoted to admin
Builder - Your name will be shown on every structure you make, and you will also receive major help on the server, and have something to use when later applying to be staff. You will receive creative and get to keep it forever. Your name will also be displayed in the hall of builders, which will be built later by the builders

All of these positions have benefits, and all of them have downsides

All I need you to do is fill out this App below, and I will fill you in on the rest of he server details

One more thing, the server is also hosted by a website 24/7, so you can work on the server at any time

Application
GO HERE TO APPLY
http://thorcraftmc.enjin.com/app

Make sure to fill out the app in detail

I will check on applications every day at a random time. If your app is accepted, expect the IP and other info within 30 minutes

Links
Click to reveal
First Server (Community)
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/thorcraft/

This Server (RPG)
(Page not made yet)

Spoutcraft Download
http://get.spout.org/

Have fun Applying!
Uncertainhavoc
Level 19 : Journeyman Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2012 5:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
romalley889
Can i just say sorry for being inactive over the last month due to exams etc.
I cannot connect to the server and TBH i can make a better free website in 15 mins

rom - Approved "Tech Guy"
09/17/2012 10:12 am
Uncertainhavoc
NO MORE APPLICATIONS HERE

THE FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED

ANY APPLICATIONS HERE WILL BE IGNORED
09/17/2012 9:23 am
dasn3aky
Application
Minecraft IGN:PatrickArrow
Nickname:None
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question):Yup
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):Yes dasn3aky
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): I would dedicate alot of time over the week but most of my time would be put into the server on weekends, I live in Perth Australia and I believe the time zone here is 0800+
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):Im applying for builder.
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):If there is an elven one I'd probably go for that.
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):I am good at building things which are medieval or renaisance type themed, I can build things which lean more steampunk to such as airships but I can generaly build anything to a decent quality.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 9/10
Anything else you want to tell us? Latest build: http://imgur.com/a/yGjMf#1
09/17/2012 9:47 am
Uncertainhavoc
Accepted

Globdom will PM you the info as soon as possible
09/16/2012 9:05 pm
BobtheMighty14
Minecraft IGN: BobtheMighty14
Nickname:
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): Yes im 14
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): I do have skype I will mainly Instant Message but I will call if needed
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): I'm in central time, and this is typically what I do in my free time if that answers in (i have lots of free time )
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one): Admin
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): I'm not totally sure but maybe like Barbarians if that was a choice
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): I am good with people especially but i'd like to gain new exp's from this.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 9 i'm mature enough but like to have fun to
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): I have exp from other servers in which i am a Moderator on 2 and have my own server (just made it today don't worry). I am really good with people and like doing that the most but also like building but wouldn't call myself a master builder If you have anymore questions please contact me. --- BobtheMighty14
09/17/2012 9:03 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
globdom
DENIED for not using the correct format
09/15/2012 9:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
carlitos32
Minecraft IGN:Xcarlitos00X
Nickname:Carlitos
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question):no im 12 but very mature
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):Yes add me carlos-clara
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):pacific time zone on week days i will be on like for 5 hours and weekends mabey the whole day
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):Admin
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):race like what like orgor or something if you accept me tell me the races because im confused
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): am very good at redstone i have build a elevator and i am very good at building i have bilt a very large castle by myself if you want look at my projects i posted it and i dont have pics of it but download it and put it in and tell me if you like it i am alo very good with people i am 9/10 nice and kind the 1/10 part is if someone is a asshole and not doing what there soposed to be doing i am very dedicated
Maturity Scale (Out of 10):10/10
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):i am confused race what do you mean by that and if i get accepted what will we be doing to help the server flourish i am also been a admin on many servers i host a lot of servers to im am a co-owner in 2 servers and i have my own server but i dont use it any more i will always help with the server and be on as much as i can
09/15/2012 9:50 pm
globdom
D-E-N-I-E-D

For grammatical errors and not the required age
09/15/2012 8:21 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Sup Peeps, applications are now up and running on the website
Go there instead

I will change the first post so that it takes you to it
09/15/2012 9:35 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
optb
Ign: Optb

Nickname:Owen

I am not over 14, I am 13, but I am still very mature and intelligent.

I do not have Skype, unfortunately...

I can dedicate 4-5 hours on a weekday, and 6-8 hours on a weekend to the server. I run on Est.

I am applying for co-owner. (I know the odds are against me, but I though I'd give it a shot as I think I can do a good job as co-owner.)

I am not sure what race I would want...

I am very good at managing a growing minecraft server. I have owned my own server before, and am very familiar with plugins, permissions, donations, websites, and other important aspects of servers. I have a way with people, and am socially very mature and stable. I know what I am doing, and have a lot of experience setting up/coding websites as well, due to the fact I had to do it on my previous server.

Maturity: 9/10 (I can be very mature and professional, but I also love to have a good time and have a great sense of humor.)

I Think I could be a very good co-owner, due to the amount of past experience and knowledge I have of running a minecraft server, and managing a community. I Feel I have what it takes to be named co-owner, and I am eager to help the server, regardless of whether I am chosen or not. I also think it's important to point out that It's pretty rare to come across a 13 year old kid as mature and experienced as me (Not to be cocky). Me being only 13 years old could ensure many more years as co-owner on this server. I thank you very much for taking the time to read this application, And I hope you'll see what I can do, and welcome me aboard as co-owner. Thanks, and regardless of what happens, I wish this server the best in the many days months, and hopefully years to come!

-optb
09/15/2012 6:44 am
globdom
Guys, this great server needs loads more staff! Apply now or forever hold your peace!

Note: We Are Now Accepting Do-Over Applications
09/16/2012 1:38 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Exceedingbullet
Indeed I do, How would you like me to send them to you?
09/14/2012 9:38 pm
globdom
Guys, this great server needs loads more staff! Apply now or forever hold your peace!

Note: We Are Now Accepting Do-Over Applications
09/13/2012 3:02 pm
globdom
Do you want to be a builder? If so provide screenshots of your work
09/12/2012 11:16 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Exceedingbullet
Minecraft IGN: ExceedingBullet
Nickname: SuperDerp and/or Exceeding
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): No, I am 13.
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): Yes, I do.
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): I could do 3-5Hrs a day.
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one): Builder
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): Doesn't Matter.
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): Building/Pixel Art.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 7-8 I love being goofy sometimes
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): Um, I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.2.6, I've been an Admin and Builder before. and.. thats pretty much it!
09/12/2012 10:58 pm
globdom
[*][quote="shadows73p"]Application
Minecraft IGN:
Nickname: death_muncher91
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): yes
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): yes i have skype if u want to add me its death_muncher91
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):i can spend atleast 1-4 hours weekdays all day weekends
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one): admin (i dont mind if you dont accept me XD)
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): i dont know since i dont know what races you will have on your server
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): building with redstone and making buildings
Maturity Scale (Out of 10):8
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): i am an admin on lots of servers and i also am good with redstone i will help out as much as i can when im on your server and i can help with making the server look good and so on

Previous Positions As Staff: admin on some servers a coowner on one serer and a mod on another one
Di You Know Any Useful Plugins Staff Should Know (List Them): no sorry maby like the chestshop and protect land ones and jail
Basic Staff Rules You Know:
There will be NO:
griefing
stealing
cheating or hacks
and limited profanity
respect all players
and moderators/administrators.

Policies:
First time grief cheat or hack (also profanity if used in an inappropriate way)
will get you half an hour in jail plus your inventory being wiped.
Any Admin and or Moderator has the right and the power to kick or ban you at any given time.
If you feel that you were treated unfairly the admin's will take a look at your case
and decide wether or not it was right. This information should be posted under General Discussion.[/quote]

Can you please provide proof of you being staff to support your application?
09/12/2012 7:55 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pony
ILLGETUxGAMING
Ok then It was worth a try lol im just looking for servers to help out
09/12/2012 9:04 pm
globdom
Well, you can help our server out by building or donating and such. You'll recieve the rank of a legend or epic if u do so
09/12/2012 7:52 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
RacerMatt
Oh god globdom you are making me laugh so hard at your responses
09/12/2012 7:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
MrBatsy
Thankyou very much sir I will do my best!
09/12/2012 6:30 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pony
ILLGETUxGAMING
Minecraft IGN:ILLGETUSUKKA
Nickname:Sukka
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question):Yes
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): Yes i do have skype
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):2-3 hours every day
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):Admin
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): Nordic
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):Every thing dude config,coding,promoting,consulting you name it.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10):9 sometimes on my server i get a little ansy.
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): I own a 24/7 server smitecraftsmp.mcmod.net website: smitecraftsmp.net and i am admin of infinitecraft1.com and i am trusted on skitscape.net PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON THIS IS THE ONLY SERVER FORM I WILL APPLY FOR
09/12/2012 7:41 pm
globdom
APPLIED TO BE DENIED BY GLOBDOM THE BAWSS
09/12/2012 6:28 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
gokarter24
Am i staff,you said i was accepted and i added the owner so do i just wait for him to add me and take the test?
09/12/2012 7:39 pm
globdom
yep
09/12/2012 5:35 pm
MrBatsy
IGN: Wesley3852
Nickname: wes
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): no
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): yes
How much time can you dedicate to this server? :I can spend Half or more of my day on the server Moderating it my timezone is Pacific California
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one): SuperMod
Previous Positions As Staff: I have never been staff of any Minecraft server.
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): Rogue Ranger Elf anything with a bow
Do You Know Any Useful Plugins Staff Should Know (List Them): Iconomy, Jail, Permissions, Factions,
Basic Staff Rules You Know: Never Disrespect any user of the server, Never change spawn or other landmarks without owner perrmission, Always be on lookout for hackers or cheaters of any sort. NEVER ABUSE ADMINISTRATIVE COMMANDS, Be friendly
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): Redstoning computers installing mods Jailbreaking ipods building creations and survival maps.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 7/10
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): I am a seven ten because I am a 12 year old but understand many things. I do not swear ever. I go to online school witch will help me be on the server more thanother people shall. I live in california Los Angeles. And most of all Other than being and admin I will be a friend who helps. Also Factions Plugin would be a great one on this rpg server because it would allow users to make clan like teams.
Thankyou for taking the time to read, even if I don't get the job I will still play on the server.
09/12/2012 6:23 pm
globdom
You display great maturity. ACCEPTED as a moderator because you don't have any staff experience but you're lucky cuz normally i wouldn't have hired u
09/12/2012 5:23 pm
MrBatsy
Thankyou sir.
09/12/2012 5:13 pm
globdom
Well, you're underaged but u seem mature so alright, you can re-apply but the most ull be is a supermod k?
09/12/2012 5:09 pm
MrBatsy
Please forgive me for not using the correct format may I re-apply using the correct one?
Thanks
09/12/2012 5:05 pm
XxXPossesedXxX
Well ok then. .__.
09/12/2012 5:03 pm
globdom
well, you haven't used the correct format i provided
09/12/2012 4:59 pm
XxXPossesedXxX
Oh.. What about Admin? :S
09/12/2012 4:53 pm
globdom
THIS IS THE CORRECT FORMAT PEOPLE!!§

IGN:
Nickname: mickey
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question):
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):
How much time can you dedicate to this server?
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):
Previous Positions As Staff:
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):
Di You Know Any Useful Plugins Staff Should Know (List Them):
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):
Maturity Scale (Out of 10):
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in)
09/12/2012 4:52 pm
RacerMatt
Haha globdom, you are tearing these kids apart
09/12/2012 4:51 pm
XxXPossesedXxX
Minecraft IGN: XxXPossesedXxX
Nickname: People call me "Possesed" or "Poss".

Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): Yes. I am 14 years of age. (March, 31, 1998)

Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): I DO have skype. And I really don't feel like saying it here so may I message you it if I get in? Thanks

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): I an dedicate about a total 6 hours in the weekday (I will message you before hand if I have something important) and on the weekends I can contribute about 10-12 hours. I am in the "Eastern Time Zone" (Canada, Ontario)

What position are you applying for? (Pick only one): I am applying for Co-Owner. I know it may seem impossible but I really want to try and make it on this server. I REALLY seems like it has big potential and honestly I love RPG servers. If I don't make it to Co-Owner I could also go with Admin if that is ok with you.

What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): Hm. This is a really interesting thing to think about. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan so I think I would go for the Wizard rank. I've always loved magic since I was a kid and Harry Potter was my childhood so " Obviously.." (Snape) I would choose wizard.

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): I am VERY good at catching hackers. I love to build minecraft structures. Building is one of my favourite hobbies on minecraft. I've built at least 5-6 spawns in total. (I am currently constructing a Hogwarts server with my friends right now. I can message you the IP if you would like! I have been a Co-Owner on 2 servers, and Admin on about 6, Head-Admin on 1, and I am a Moderator on 1. Staffing is one one of my favourite things to do on a server. I always see hackers on servers attacking people and killing them and/or hacking their way to get god enchanted stuff. I think it is VERY unfair since I have been targeted by a couple of wannabe "AVO" people. Since that day I have always wanted to help new or old servers have a safe and hacking/griefing free world. (Unless it's allowed of course). Griefing is THE WORST. I literally despise how many people grief for fun. People work for hours on structure and along comes someone and griefes the whole place down. Griefers don't even THINK how they other person would feel. This is why I want to be a staff. I love to keep potential servers safe at all times.

I am a 9. BUT I can get pretty immature if we're having fun!

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): I am not sure what else to say, but thank you so much for even reading this application. I know it may be to long and/or you might have gotten annoyed but I needed to write all the down. I really love helping new servers grow and even if I don't get in I hope I may be able to play on the server and still have as much fun as I would as a staff on this server. THANKS FOR CONSIDERING ME!

-XxXPossesedXxX
09/12/2012 4:57 pm
globdom
DENIED, co-owner spots were filled 1 month ago
09/12/2012 4:45 pm
MrBatsy
Minecraft IGN: Wesley3852
Nickname: wes
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question):no
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):yes
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): I can spend Half or more of my day on the server Moderating it my timezone is
Pacific California
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): Rogue Ranger Elf anything with a bow
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): Redstoning computers installing mods
Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 7/10
Anything else you want to tell us? I am a seven ten because I am a 12 year old but understand many things. I do not swear ever. I go to online school witch will help me be on the server more thanother people shall. I live in california Los Angeles. And most of all Other than being and admin I will be a friend who helps.
09/12/2012 4:52 pm
globdom
09/12/2012 4:33 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
97xman
Minecraft IGN:97xman

Nickname:97x

Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question):Yes

Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):Yes xman199731

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):I can dedicate some time on the server

What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):Builder

What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):Elf

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):I am good at building in general and i don some redstone but i like to worry about detail more

Maturity Scale (Out of 10):9/10

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):I love to build,I am helpful,I am nice,I am mature,I like to have fun,I can be on the server a couple of hours a day

Please write back soon
Thanks for reading my app

-97xman
09/12/2012 4:36 pm
globdom
Dude, in order to have a builder application accepted, you need screenshots of your work
09/12/2012 4:28 pm
globdom
Correct Format To Be Admin

IGN:
Nickname: mickey
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question):
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):
How much time can you dedicate to this server?
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):
Previous Positions As Staff:
Di You Know Any Useful Plugins Staff Should Know (List Them):
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in)
09/12/2012 4:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DancerGrl5678
Application
Minecraft IGN: DancerGirl5678
Nickname: Dancer
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): Yes
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): No, I don't Sorry :/ If you have Enjin, I will add you on there!
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): I will be able to play more the weekends of course, But I usually play Minecraft whenever I have free time! So I will be able to dedicate good time to the Server if selected. And I live in New York, So I am in the EST Zone.
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one): Admin/Moderator (Whatever you decide!)
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): I am Okay at building, I am Good at looking out for Hackers, and Cheaters. I Know a lot about plugins, permissions and all of that stuff, 'Cause by brother had a server. So I know all the commands . , I am Nice , I always follow directions, and I Love Helping People!
Maturity Scale (Out of 10): I am 16, So 10, sometimes 9.9
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): As I said before I am 15, I am currently a Sophomore in High School, and I play some sports. I love to play Minecraft on my free time. I have been a Moderator on a Server called Brave Network before. Hope you accept me and Thnx for your time!
09/12/2012 4:25 pm
globdom
DENIED for not using the correct format and not having skype
09/12/2012 4:20 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
j90rdn
Minecraft IGN: j90rdn
Nickname: Ollie
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): Yes
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): Yes
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): GMT, weekdays 2-3 hours; weekends 4-5 hours
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): Unsure what you mean here
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): I am good a building many things from arenas to mansions, I've built alot. I am also very good at interacting with other users, I have moderated on servers before. I always help users that need help and guidance and I try to resolve issues that come up fairly and in the best interests of the users involved. Apart from this I also chat and be sociable with other players, checking out their builds and just having regular conversions with members both new and old.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 9, but I enjoy having a laugh from time to time
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): I believe that I would make a good admin for your server because I am a fun, friendly and easy to talk to minecrafter that is also experienced and good a building. Like I said I have moderated before on a server called DjCraft (they are under-development atm) so I am familiar with what I would be expected to do as a staff member on your server. I really enjoyed being a moderator, which is why I would like to take the step up to admin! If you added me as an admin you would be gaining a good builder and a fun and friendly minecrafter

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon
09/12/2012 4:24 pm
globdom
09/12/2012 3:17 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Dawn_Slayer_1
What spots are still left?
09/12/2012 4:13 pm
globdom
I'd say apply for builder most definitely
09/12/2012 3:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter
nightwolf1027
globdom and uncertain u have not pmed me the server ip yet?? i was hoping to begin assissting ur build
09/12/2012 3:00 pm
RacerMatt
Okay, will do. Do you have skype yourself? I would like to contact you.
09/12/2012 2:38 pm
RacerMatt
Didn't i pm u the ip and the owner's skype like 3 times yesterday?

Yes, but I can't connect to the server, and the owner hasn't accepted my Skype request yet..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome