(Still Accepting)KitPVP+FactionsNeed All Staff Positions (especially builders) Opening Soon!

MCMk's Avatar MCMk11/24/17 1:09 pm history
11/26/2017 11:26 am
APCYouTube's Avatar APCYouTube
Hi Add Me On Discord: Nxt4win#4361
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Application Format:

IGN:(In-Game_Name)

Position:

Skills:

More Info:

Discord:

MCMk
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2017 10:15 amhistory
APCYouTube
IGN:(In-Game_Name) Bigleeuh_

Position: Admin/Mod

Skills: Building pretty good, i can help with the plugins/builds, decent at WorldEdit, I can help server grow because I have a lot of mod/admin skills. I can build PvP maps good, if the server adds Practice i can build maps, and be very active on the server (every server I find out i'll be active as much I can).

More Info: I can be on every day, 1-3 hours based on private life. I play much more at the weekend!

Discord: boiaa#8189

Your discord is not working to me, please add me.
11/26/2017 11:21 am
MCMk
accepted if you want builder but if you make a good ovoid map I'll give you mod
11/26/2017 11:25 am
APCYouTube
We will talk via discord.
11/26/2017 9:14 am
HypeSoar
IGN: HypeSoar

Position: admin or mod

Skills: helping people and being nice

More Info: i play minecraft at least 2 time a week

Discord: Sprayz#9421

11/26/2017 8:18 amhistory
Level 39 : Artisan Llama
camocat9
IGN: camocat9

Position: Builder / Mod (Mostly Mod, But I have some fantasy/medieval building skills)

Skills: Building, People Skills, Small Experience being staff on a small server, I have helped run a server before and I know how to use/edit plenty of plugins.

More Info: I am decent with Worldedit, and have never used Voxelsniper before. I have experiance running servers and dealing with players. My main language is English and I am (beginning) to learn Spanish. I am in the Eastern Time Zone (US) and could be a great help to the server. I love staffing servers because I love interacting with people, keeping servers safe from hackers, and helping out newer players. My typing is faster than somebody average for high-school, and think I could help out. The server I used to help on has gone inactive, and I am looking for someplace new to start as a mod.

Discord: I'll PM You if accepted.

Thanks for looking over my application! I hope you have a great day/night! :)
11/26/2017 11:22 am
MCMk
accepted
11/25/2017 3:39 pm
Shad0wpvp
Oh and also your discord username didnt work
11/26/2017 11:26 am
APCYouTube
Type "win" small. Like Nxt4win#4361 (Worked for me)
11/25/2017 3:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
mier3838
ING: MarvelousMia38

Position: Builder

Skills: good at building lobbies and minigames

More info; i dont know how to link portals to places and all that coding stuff

Discord: none
11/25/2017 3:54 pm
MCMk
kk accepted
PM me
11/25/2017 3:29 pm
Shad0wpvp
Going for staff manager,Admin, Or Moderator
XShad0wpvpX

Central time

I can record

I have a mic that works very good.

Discord: Shad0wPvP#5481

I can be anytime on the weekends and after school on weekdays.

I have been playing minecraft for about 2 years now.

I speak english and am learning spanish

I’m 14 about to be 15

I am a Male

I used to own a server and i moderated server before.

How I can help the server.

I can help this server this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an unpleasant place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger. I wish to be a part of the community for many reasons, the main one is for a helping hand to the other staff members to take the stress off their hands and let it overflow on mine. I also have a different time-zone than many of the players. So I’ll be on late at night when there is less staffing on the server. With that being said, I would love to staff the server for night hours and keep the server as safe as possible. From my experience of playing on the server. I would also like to keep the servers chat friendly to everyone, meaning to keep down the language use and keep it open for players of all ages. To help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while Controlling large crowds, Handling impatient players, and being active everyday possible.I can easily handle large groups of people as I have had experience as an admin / owner of a server. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, (since release i believe) and love it. I know almost all basic / intermediate commands of what an admin should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. The only thing i can not do so good, is build, because i am not a very creative person when it comes to building huge and cool structures.

My Skills

I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger problems which I have. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much to OP people. I also know a lot about plugins, commands, worldedit Exc.
11/25/2017 3:54 pm
MCMk
accepted
11/25/2017 11:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IRuleYou_
My discord is IRuleYou_#7220
11/25/2017 11:44 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
lenerdv
hi im nooby's friend

TheRuslanLing_YT
builder
very good at we and vs
lenerdv#5118
11/25/2017 11:54 am
MCMk
vvv Accepted :D
11/25/2017 11:42 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Nooby_Diamonds
Hello... Me and my friend are starting a new Build Team, so if you like, we could build PVP maps.

Nooby_Diamonds
Builder(LeaderBuilder)
Organic Mountains, Fantasy Style of Builds. Medieval looking places and Houses. I am a pro with VoxelSniper and World Edit.
As i sayd earlier, I am starting a build Team with a friend that is good as me in building with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper.
Nooby_Diamonds#1630
I would like to talk more soon.

Looking for an answer, Nooby. (My friends discord: lenerdv#5118)
11/25/2017 11:53 am
MCMk
Accepted :D
11/25/2017 12:18 pm
Nooby_Diamonds
Answer Me!
11/25/2017 12:00 pm
Nooby_Diamonds
Discord Text me
11/25/2017 10:37 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
corinne
IGN:(In-Game_Name): coldhugs

Position: Builder; maybe moderator

Skills: I am currently admin and a helper on a server. I know how to work with permissions Ex. I know the correct punishments. Etc

More Info: I play roblox, i can be on whenever

Discord: I will add you, not exposing my discord.

11/25/2017 9:54 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
I am not applying but just by your replies and post I would like to suggest you to write "normally". What I mean by that is Do Not Write Each Letter With Big Starting Word.
11/25/2017 11:43 am
Nooby_Diamonds
What Is The Problem? (lol)
11/25/2017 11:51 am
MCMk
<3
11/25/2017 6:56 am
IRuleYou_
IGN: Zexsus

Position: Builder / Developer

Skills: I have owned my own factions server and it had 3 versions, I made spawn and warzone my myself and the plugins, In that experience I learned a lot of new plugins and premium ones. I was builder on PerformiumMC but I quitted because they needed a rely hard working builders and Im not one.

I have been Moderator on small server called MiracplePvP, I started as helper and graduated my way to moderator. I have realy awesome experience on that server and I thinked it would get better but owner decided to quit minecarft.

More Info: I like playing video games so much, such as Minecarft and I can play 3-4 hours per days if Im not sick and If I am I dont realy play.

Discord: IRuleYou_#7220

11/25/2017 9:43 am
MCMk
I Need Your Discord Name #
11/25/2017 10:03 amhistory
IRuleYou_
click show more it is there xD
IRuleYou_#7220
11/24/2017 6:02 pm
xMianca
IGN: xMianca

Position: Admin or Moderator

Skills: ban those who grief others and those who hack. I will mute those who spam; bully (or a ban for that), advertise their own server, etc. I can get to the core of problems quickly; including stopping arguments. Can read and type quickly, too.

More info: Hi, I play MC a lot and I am VIP+ on Hypixel and I own a guild and discord. I have been a staff member (moderator to be exact) on a server on a game called Terraria, so I have some experience of being staff (I was there for a year). I'm hoping to help you out. Hope to see you soon.

Discord: xMianca #2035

11/24/2017 5:43 pm
GeXyd
IGN:(In-Game_Name) GeXyd

Position: Developer

Skills: Java & skript.

More Info: Hi! I'm GeXyd. I am a Java & Skript developer currently residing in Houston, Texas. I specialize in Minecraft 1.8 development, having been doing it for years. I have extensive experience as a staff member from moderator to builder to co-owner.

Discord: GeXyd#1410

11/24/2017 6:57 pm
MCMk
Accepted
11/24/2017 5:03 pm
Level 46 : Master Architect
Lunar Wraith Studios
IGN:(In-Game_Name) Magikarp__Gamer

Position: Prefer Admin or Moderator

Skills: Watching Chat, Creating Discord servers and Helping people

More Info: I am currently working on Band Stuff, Movie Animating and being more active on Minecraft. I am able to be active for quite a while if needed. I can help people quite well sometimes and have had a few experiences as staff on other servers that were big.

Discord:The Magikarp Gamer#8296

11/24/2017 4:41 pmhistory
Goldenclaw112
IGN: Goldenclaw112

Position: Preferably admin

Skills: Configuring plugins, moderating chat. If applicable, setting up Discord server.

More Info: Currently running my own server. It's rather small, but as a result, I'm getting used to configuring plugins. Another skill (if you'd call it that) which I have is moderating the chat. I used to be a moderator on another server. With the Discord: I can spend countless hours setting up a server. I sometimes make some just for fun, later deleting them. I've even coded a bot using JavaScript (I used countless tutorials in doing so, but... shh) for one.

Discord: Goldenclaw112#1664

11/24/2017 7:14 pm
MCMk
accepted
11/24/2017 3:56 pm
mier3838
my in game name is MarvelousMia38
11/24/2017 3:56 pm
mier3838
Hi I will be a builder for you I can make lobbies and many more
11/24/2017 2:42 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
GoldeeeTheGoldfish
IGN:(In-Game_Name) PndaJ

Position: Admin/Moderator

Skills: Catching and gaining evidence on hackers, moderating chat, using commands

More Info: Im an Admin on 2 servers right now and have been a trainee on mineplex

Discord: PndaJ#9734

11/24/2017 4:31 pm
MCMk
Not Accepted Sounds Like You Have Alot On Your Hand
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome