Need Builders for New Spawn!!!

RndrXAvengeR's Avatar RndrXAvengeR8/9/13 1:18 pm
1 emeralds 208 9
8/9/2013 5:14 pm
ttopaz mman's Avatar ttopaz mman
Hello Everyone Avenger Here From EMERALDCRAFT I am currently setting up a server and need a couple more things done before it will be released to the public!!!

1: As the Title says I need some builders there will only be 3 positions!!! If your accepted you will keep the rank of builder witch will allow you to have more commands than vip and so on.

2: I need a Permissions EXPERT!!! Preferably lots of experience in Xperms and Recent 1.6.2 updated or released plugins! I will only accept 1! BTW if you get accepted in this rank and help me with permissions then you get automatic Admin. UNLESS you break the server rules.

If your applying for Builder Please Fill Out This Application!
1. How Old are You( I understand privacy though)
2. Can you build in rustic medival and Modern styles?
3. Do You Have Skype!?
4. What are your past server experiences such as Moderator Admin or Builder lol?
5. Can You Show Me one of your builds via picture then the actual build?(You can send a picture but you must send me the world or even better show me on the server that you might have built it on!)

If your applying for Permissions Manager fill out this Application!
1. How Old are You(I understand privact though)
2. Do you have Skype?(This is ESSENTIAL if you dont have this im sorry)
3. What are your past server experiences?(Such as Moderator Admin etc.(No VIP))
4. Send me one of your home made permissions file's(Yes I know what I'll be looking at)
5. Are You good with plugins if so witch one's?
RndrXAvengeR
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/09/2013 5:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
ttopaz mman
1. How Old are You(I understand privact though)17
2. Do you have Skype?(This is ESSENTIAL if you dont have this im sorry)alex-bayliss no mic
3. What are your past server experiences?(Such as Moderator Admin etc.(No VIP))I know how to be a dev ive been a moderator and admin a couple times i know how you do permissions groupmanager and perm ex and i know how to edit plugins
4. Send me one of your home made permissions file's(Yes I know what I'll be looking at)

Trial-Moderator:
default: false
permissions:
- essentials.kick
- essentials.banip
- essentials.unbanip
- essentials.unban
- essentials.ban
- essentials.tempban
- groupmanager.manuadd
- essentials.tpo
- essentials.vanish
- essentials.tptoggle
inheritance:
- Loyal
- g:groupmanager_moderator
- g:bukkit_moderator
- g:essentials_moderator
- g:towny_moderator
- g:vanish_moderator
info:
prefix: '&2[trial-mod]'
build: true
suffix: ''
here are some random things i put and thought of from my head

5. Are You good with plugins if so witch one's? All really especially essentials
08/09/2013 5:08 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
Kalkaria
He;s posting this on every thread you can possibly apply for a job on...
08/09/2013 4:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hidden-Hawk
Builder Application

IGN: Friendly123
Realname: Buyn Stofenz
Timezone: US Central
How many years playing minecraft?: Ever Since Alpha
Recent Ban Records: I have only gotten banned maybe once for playing this joke on this player...
Honesty: I will always tell the truth if in the most drastic measures.

Name your punishment for the following -
Duplicating items: Immediate Ban
Spamming: 3 Warnings then kick, if it continues it will become a Mute
Advertising: 1 Warning then kick, if it continues it will become a Mute
Bullying: Immediate Kick
Fly Hacking: Immediate Ban

My Skills Out Of 10 Are:
Buycraft Skills: 6/10
Permission skills: 6/10
Plugin skills: 7/10
Redstone skills: 9/10
Minecraft skills: 10/10
Building skills: 10/10

Able to donate atleast $10: maybe
Are you able to help: Yes, thats for sure

Being Serious: I am always serious but sometimes I like to joke.
Being Reliable: You could rely on me for anything.
Being Non-Abusive: If I was abusive with my powers you think I would be able to get all those other promotions?
Being Responsible: I am very responsible

Do you ever cuss or swear? I swear a little but it isn't anything major, and I don't swear on games...(its just the way it is)

Maturity Level: 10/10

Currently I Am: Right Now On A Single Player World I Am Building A Museum In Istanbul The Largest City In Turkey, and I Am Building A City.

Have Built: I Have Built A ParkOur With Over 10 Stages, A Resort, A Ship, Many Cities, Many Small Homes, And Many Large Mansions.

Previous positions: I have been Owner on 2 servers, Head Admin On 4 servers, Admin on 3, Mod on 5, And Builder on 9
Any previous experience (I need IPs and resources)? Advertising is not allowed on many servers there for I will not advertise.

Current positions: Currently My Server Is Down, Admin on 2, Mod on 1, and Builder on 2

Previous Experience On Plugins: CraftBook, Factions, WorldEdit, MobArena, MobCatcher, And Almost Any Plugin I Can Think Of.
How Much Time Will You Be On The Server?: Week Days I Should Have About 4 Hours On (Because of school) And Weekends I Should Be Able To Play All Day.
If I Became Staff How Would I Handle It?: The way I would handle staff is just help players out do my job and advertise as much as I can, I wouldn't ever abuse my powers unless told to.

Staff Story:

Okay, when I first wanted to become staff and watch over the "universe" was when I was playing a minecraft classic server (I did not buy minecraft then) and there was this admin that always seemed to stalk me and I never knew why, I didn't even know he was a admin because he never said anything. I asked him why he always followed me and he said, "because that is my job, I watch over the server and ban the hackers." That seemed to interest my intention of becoming a staff member by a big one. It made me think of....well....that doesn't matter. Anyways that one staff member is now a "retired rank" on that server, (he doesn't play minecraft anymore). If I ever stopped playing minecraft I would wish to be remembered by some way, any way would be nice, maybe by my trusting, responsibility, loyalty to my players, honesty anything that would make me be a remember minecraft player.

This is how I am going to say my "story" (yes IGN and age are repeated)

Hey, my in game name is Friendly123, I'm 16, I have Skype but I have no mic (my Skype is please.me15). When I was in school I was always interested in math, writing, and drawing, thats all the reasons I'm where I am today in life. The reason I want to join your server...well...this is it: I would love to build for any server, I am very skilled at it and I know a lot about architecture and building in such matter. If I could join your server I would happily build spawn for you. I would build a mall, a "Enchants of The World" (an enchanting place). I would make the actual spawn.

Here is my story on how I became a builder:

I first got into building about two years ago when I was playing classic on this one server (I'm not stating what server) everyone would say, "You suck at building..." So many times until a very kind admin gave me the lead away on how I could become a better builder, and of course his advice helped me build so much better. He told me, "Just let your imagination go wild," and when he said that he offered me to look at one of his builds, (loved it) so when I started to place blocks and break blocks I could only place about 2 blocks every 3 - 4 seconds and break about 2 blocks every 3 seconds. It took me awhile until that advise kicked in, but it finally did! I can't believe how well I can do today! When I place blocks now I can place 5 blocks in 2 seconds and break 5 blocks in 2 seconds (in creative). The biggest thing I have every built is a small town that includes, over 40 houses, 2 markets, 3 gas stations, a theater, 3 farms, a ranch, 7 boats on a lake, a ship, and a car dealer shop. Now that I have higher knowledge in building I can build very well. All in all I know almost anything about looks and design when it comes to building.

Please consider,
Hidden-Hawk (A.K.A.) Friendly123
08/09/2013 2:41 pm
RndrXAvengeR
its ok
08/09/2013 2:10 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
delwoodzzz
that's alright dude
sorry
08/09/2013 1:34 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
delwoodzzz
hi im applying for: BUILDER!
ign;delwoodzzzz
CAN I BUILD IN RUSTIC MEDIEVAL: YEAH!
SKYPE NAME: delwoodzzzz
past experiences!: 1 co-owner, 2 mod, 2 admin!
any pictures: no sorry

also have my ro who is an AMAZING BUILDER

IGN: LOF97
can he build in rustic/medieval!: YES!!
past experiences: exactly same as me!
pictures/screenshots: NO SORRY
08/09/2013 1:52 pm
RndrXAvengeR
Sorry but i have to have proof in order to accept you into the builder rank.
08/09/2013 1:33 pm
RndrXAvengeR
Hello If anyone sees this click here i need some server help!
08/09/2013 1:27 pm
RndrXAvengeR
Guys I really Need some help Please Check this forum post!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome