(Need Builders) Medieval Roleplay server!

Forerunner_Wolf's Avatar Forerunner_Wolf7/8/13 1:10 am
1 emeralds 470 9
8/10/2013 10:05 am
nickb63's Avatar nickb63
Hi i'm Looking for Builders to help build a Medieval Style Cities and so on for my roleplay server coming shortly, All Builders will be able to have a character once the project is completed. All you need to do is fill out an Application!

Click to reveal
MC Name:
Timezone:
About Me:
Maturity(1-10):
Building Rating(1-10):

Server is Hosted By Midnight_Sniper and i will contact you via Skype(if you have one) for an interview.
Forerunner_Wolf
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/10/2013 10:05 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
nickb63
MC Name: nickb63
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
About Me: I love building with a medieval/Fantasy style I've been building for awhile on many different servers and would love to help.
Examples of Work(Upload to imgur): While I don't have imgur, but if you add me on Skype I can send you some screenshots.
Maturity(1-10): 10
Building Rating(1-10): 10
08/09/2013 3:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Jllcrafty
MC Name: jllcrafty
Timezone: Idk whatever louisiana is
About Me: I am a Kind Girl and i am alwase ready to help! I am best at decor inside/out
I am very trustworthy and If needed I can lay down the line!
Example of Work: Well I can find a photo and try my best to recreate it
Maturity: 7-10 (meaning i can be funny most of the time)
Building Raiting: 8-10

Thx for taking the time to read this and fingers crossed!
07/10/2013 8:53 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
WoWarcraftGirl
MC Name: WoWarcraftGirl
Timezone: Pacific(California)
About Me:Im a 14 year old girl..also I used to build professional spawns with my friend but he quit MC. Medieval style building is my favorite, I just love the style. I'm a good staff member as well, I can enforce the rules and help players. I also like talking on Skype.
Examples of Work(Upload to imgur): I can look for pictures, add me on Skype and I can send them if. I find any.
Maturity(1-10):10
Building Rating(1-10):10
07/10/2013 8:49 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
This thread appears to be pertaining to (wanting) recruitment for a Minecraft server. Therefore, it has been moved to "Server Recruitment".
07/10/2013 8:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Rtw444
MC Name: rtw333
About Me: it's been awhile since I've played, but I still remember most world edit commands and all others I can learn quickly. I love RP and economy type servers. I have helped build on a few servers. And I'd love to actually build up a Medieval server. I like to build, hidden doors and secret bases in minecraft.
Examples of Work(Upload to imgur): I'm playing in a diff computer since my old one crashed. Might have a few pics somewhere but I don't have any if the buildings I created on other servers.
Maturity(1-10): 10 (but I like to have fun)
Building Rating(1-10):10.
07/08/2013 8:45 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
colin350
MC Name: colin350
About Me: My main goal in Minecraft, is to help servers make a fun experience for the public as best as possible. I specialize in modern and medieval builds, as well as redstone (I love drawbridges). I do code, meaning I have made a few plugins for my personal experience, and I have worked on multiple apps for the app store (but was never finished because of other work).
Examples of Work(Upload to imgur): I do not have any way to upload to imgur. However, I have a few compliances of my older builds. When I get on the server, I promise to have medieval builds. (By the way, I have provided an application just like this one). http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/a-compilance-of-work-a-group-of-phots-and-downloads-of-builds/
Maturity(1-10): 10
Building Rating(1-10): 10
07/08/2013 12:25 pm
Forerunner_Wolf
I will interview you via Skype
07/08/2013 2:28 am
Forerunner_Wolf
bump
07/08/2013 1:21 am