NEED DESIGNERS FOR A NEW SERVER

lpro1210/30/12 9:19 pm
10/30/2012 9:42 pm
S3cretxMan
I need people to help design a spawn area for my new survival server. Please post your minecraft name and i will give you the server IP, limit of two designers so first come first serve.

Already got someone, thanks though!
Posted by avatar
lpro12
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2012 9:34 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer
captianbob
captianbob avatar
Sorry i like to let people know who there giveing stuff for not just o my ign is ...
10/30/2012 9:31 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer
captianbob
captianbob avatar
[10/29/2012 9:48:31 PM] captianbob: IGN: Captianbob
Can you donate? No not at this time.
Time Zone: Mtn
Experience: I have owned three servers(One is still up just havnet updated to 1.4.2) I have also been mod on two admin on 3 and Co Owner on 2(One is also up but is still 1.3.2)(I will give you ip's if you want to see proof.
Plugins: I am pretty good with plugins as long as it is bukkit. i have messed around and figured out most commands for most plugins as well.
Maturity: I am pretty mature when it comes to being staff. Yes as everyone else in the world i love to have fun when it is the right time.
I do not grief. I really don't see the point in griefing. If some one can tell me the point i might decide to once in a while but as of now no I really dont get the point
Building: I am a experianced builder due to having built spawns and other stuff for my servers. I know how to use world edit really good. I have a picture of my latest spawn if you want to see it just let me know.
Redstone: I'm fairly good with redstone if you need me to do something I don't know how i will look it up and find out.
Sources: I have friends/Co-Owners who can tell you how good I am if you want more info or other stuff

Again thanks for reading.

Captianbob
10/30/2012 9:33 pm
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
l_Pro_Assassin
l_Pro_Assassin avatar
He was only asking for builders, and you didn't need a whole application, god.
10/30/2012 9:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
S3cretxMan
S3cretxMan avatar
He copied this from another application
He thought that it would be smart since he got accepted on one server that if he copied more of those applications that he might get staff.
10/30/2012 9:27 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
NeonToastV6
NeonToastV6 avatar
i will
IGN: NeonToastV6
10/30/2012 9:26 pm
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
l_Pro_Assassin
l_Pro_Assassin avatar
Hmm, I might do it, how big do you want the spawn?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2022
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome