WE NEED DEVS, MODS,ADMIN HELPERS, BUILDER

1 emerald 4 replies 132 views | started 08/08/2017 5:58 pm by Minecraftnate626
Join now we need staff filled up and we also need active players. help us be the best factions server!!!
Basecraft.mcpro.io
Basecraft.mcpro.io
Basecraft.mcpro.io
Basecraft.mcpro.io
Posted by avatar
Minecraftnate626
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

4 replies

08/25/2017 1:05 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
Minecraftnate626
join now!!
08/13/2017 8:07 am
Level 1 New Miner
chiefwhiskers21
Hey Minecraftnate!
Im a trained Minecraft that has been in many servers already!
I would like to apply for a administrative position or a moderator.
I have a lot of experience already and im happy to do this job for free or even for a small wage.
Why do I want to join?

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helpful and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am still playing today.

Why I should be accepted for the Job?

I believe my presence will benefit the Staff in a lot of ways. I communicate easily and in a meaningful and confident manner. I am reliable, dependable and responsible and would dedicate time to the server when possible to fulfil a position as a staff member. I think I would get along with both staff and players easily and would try my very best to help out at all times. I am respectful to others around me and to those in higher positions than me. I am also a great listener and can be trusted to help look after the server whilst any mods, admins, owners etc. I understand that moderators cannot always be available and can't monitor every word and action, but because I live in Australia, ACT, I often play when there are no other staff members online. Being a part of the staff on Your server i would care, serve and work for you guys. I also believe that my past experience with other servers would be an added benefit to the server.

Any other experience?

I have been staff on a few of my friends servers and I had a moderator position on pvpwars.net. I was successful and we had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt and unreliable. I was also a Mod on Skittles.mc, a small server that was nice. It was a fun community but was losing support due to lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server eg. Mineplex, Hypixel, and they couldn't see that the server was growing they way the wanted).

OTHER ADDITIONAL INFO

Sincerely,

Robert Magee
08/08/2017 6:06 pm
Level 1 New Miner
FuyuFox
I can help you out, I can build and i've been moderator on servers before. ^-^ You just need to update your server also.

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome