Need FTB SkyFactory 3 Server for 2 People, Will Advertise on YT

Pat_N's Avatar Pat_N1/22/18 1:52 am
1 emeralds 282 2
1/24/2018 9:19 pm
Pat_N's Avatar Pat_N
Hello, my name is Pat Nat and I'm looking for someone to run a server for SkyFactory 3 version 3.0.15 about once a week (specifically Fridays at 11pm pacific for 3 hours, 24/7 is not necessary). It will be for a youtube series with two people uploading. I would appreciate at least 2gb of ram allocated to the server. There will only be two of us and we don't plan on doing anything that's more taxing than usual (we won't be making hardcore afk farms). We will only be needing one world loaded and won't need to switch it but we would like to ask for backups of the world every once and a while. Thanks for reading and considering!

If you can help us, we will advertise something for you (public server ip, youtube channel, website, etc.) both verbally in each video we use the server on and in the description of each video (this will likely lead to at least 20 videos with ads, hopefully more). We can't physically pay but if there's something more we can do let me know. If this sounds like something you can help with, the best way to contact me is through my e m a i l (masterm016 at gee mail dot crom). You can also reply here but I may get to it slower than if you emailed me.

Channel links:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4sEHgJB178yDY-k95NZtA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClgr-qymdNViNzuqokWN1JQ
Pat_N
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner