Need Help! :D ChaoticPrison

CameronTheWolf's Avatar CameronTheWolf12/26/13 10:19 pm
1 emeralds 203 6
12/28/2013 4:32 am
MrGerms's Avatar MrGerms
Hey I started a new prison server that will be fun! I need staff members, builders and a plugin dev! If interested leave your
IGN:
Skype (must have):
What position you want:
Why:
Exp:

Thanks!
CameronTheWolf
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2013 4:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MrGerms
Dev
--------
Username: GlobeMC (10 Members in the Dev Team)
skype(must have): Kobiemkw
Mic(dont need to have): yes.
can you show me one of a made plugin: Have made 50+ together...
why should i choose you: We have more experience than you will find for this cheap. We also have Devs in many locations which means working around the clock!
12/26/2013 11:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
PoajPvP
IGN: PoajPvP
Skype (must have): alex.poaj
What position you want: Builder
Why: To satisfy the server's building needs
Exp: I have built on many different servers (too many to list) but some are; pureprison (went down), ruthlessprison, my server. That's about it
12/26/2013 11:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Xavieh
IGN: Xavieh
Skype (must have): Will be given if i get accepted.
What position you want: Co-owner
Why: Because i have owned 3 different prison servers and they all had 20+ people playing at all times, sadly the main owners of those servers had to shut them down.
Exp: Ive co-owned 3 different prison servers.
12/26/2013 11:19 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
CameronTheWolf
I think you both would be great just get in touch with me through Pm or skype for further details
12/26/2013 10:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Xerophytes
IGN: Xerophyte123
Skype (must have): Will PM.
What position you want: Admin.

Why: You should choose me above all candidates because I am willing to become a committed staff member of your prison server. I am willing to put the time, dedication and hard work in to make sure this prison server doesn't die like the rest of them, that it becomes something unique and special.

Exp: I have alot of experience in the field of server and player management, having ran my own FTB server beforehand. I have recieved critical acclaim from all the people I have worked with previously, having only started my career in server administration two years ago, I may not have as much experience as other people who may apply, but I have the ability to adapt and learn new situations as they present themselves, those server owners who gave me a chance experienced a revival in player satisfaction, but also staff satisfaction as I am a great customer service representative and work well with a team of like-minded indviduals.

As well as working in a team with others and being a great customer service representative, I am very professional, methodical and logical Minecraft player, preferring function over form and achieving the maximum of practicality of a server rather than prioritizing decorating and beautifying a project, that comes second to any big project.
12/26/2013 10:23 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
PeachySmile
IGN: RebelKnox
What position: Co-Owner or Head-Admin (I have my own bungee server)
Why: Plugins I Know = (I own a server I know a variety) Essentials, Towny, Factions, VoxelSniper, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, GroupManager, Permissions EX, and A LOT MORE!!! ;D
Why I think I should be Admin = Over the past years I have had Minecraft, I have developed a very strong sense in need of having a server. I got my very first server May 2nd, 2012. I have had over 30+ servers. (Not exaggeration) I think that the position 'Admin' is a very high and honorable rank. I understand if I step one, only one foot out of line, I will get demoted to member. I know the consequences. I happen to be 12, but I am very mature. I can Skype most of the time. I can usually play MC for about 5 hours a day! (I know, thats a lot!) I have a joke every once and a while. Otherwise, I stick to what my duty is! To protect the server from harm, and not be a jerk and strict all the the time, but to make players have a pleasurable time. No need to worry about advertising! I've got it all from here! I have already advertised! (I will still advertise even if I don't get a rank) My server gets about 127 a day. (Not gaining 127 a day, but daily thats how many players!) My server is now currently down for maintenance, but will be back up soon for you to check it out and see my builds! Admin is a responsibility that takes over 6 months of experience, and it also takes courage and bravery! I believe this rank would fit me from my experience. I have a MAC OS X 10.8.4 I usually do not have lag. If something goes wrong, I will fix the problem, and then somehow immediately report it to you! There is so much more i want to include but its just so amazing i would have to tell you in words! I can tell. If you keep up the hard work, and keep what your doing, You WILL.. Have a successful server. I guarantee! I now have stated my point on why I would like to take the responsible, honorable, and high rank called Admin. Thank you for a pleasurable time on your server! I hope to see on my stats of becoming a new Admin. Have a great day, and Yours truly,

NEW:: I will make this server better by providing help to others in need. If a player is having trouble or there is a fight, I will fix the problem and make everyone happy! If there is a problem with a plugin, NO NEED TO WORRY! I have a server, I make my own plugins too! If you would like Marketing tips or and other help, i would be willing to offer you a hand! (Like, a helping hand.. not cutting it off... Just joking!!) Say some players aren't happy or need a friend. If i get permissions to /gm 1 /gm 0, I will go in survival and mine, or build with them! (not spawning items. That is against staff rules.) Also I can tell some jokes to make everyone happy! I have some very nice traits to my personality. I think everyone is quality and no one, is trash, You believe in yourself and not in others. You are you. And you will always be you. Don't take someone else's opinion or judgment to your hair, or MC skin. That doesn't matter! If they make you sad, well say to them : "I am who I am. My personality is mine and I know that I am quality and not trash!" You stand up for yourself and have a great time! Just remember, If you need help I'm here! I will always be here for you and I will always help you no matter if I am sick, in the hospital, or even close to dying, I will be there for you and your friends! That who I am! Family and friend come first in my life. I come last because, I want to help. You guys will make a huge difference one day! You guys are amazing! Thanks for being there for me, supporting me, and being my friend! For now on, you all are family to me! ( I have been bullied for years. 6 or 7 now. I know how it is to get hurt feelings. So if you have a question, or opinion, come to me! Im there for you.) I have a poem for friendship.

A friend wears a smile
When the world wears a frown.

A friend will lend a hand
To help when you’re down.

A friend knows when to listen
And when to give advice

A friend is there without condition
Any time, day or night.

A friend is what I’ll be,
Just as you’ve been to me.

Thats how everyone should be, and if they are not, Don't yell and scream! Just go over and say "Are you having a bad day, what will make it better. I know! A smile on your beautiful face!" Thank you! I will hopefully see you as 'Admin!'

RebelKnox ;D
MINECRAFT LESSONS:

NEW:: Since I have my own server, I will continue enforcing the rules, and making sure everyone is having a good time. Today I had a bad day because I lost everything I had on the server.. ;/ MC Lesson 1: Don't leave your stuff, without taking it first and moving it to your new location.. Today was a 'Enforcing the rule day' as I today was seeing someone advertise. I wish I was Admin or any rank to do a /kick or if He continued, /tempban 2 hours, or a /ban if He continued so for after that. Also throughout my week, I have also learned something else! MC Lesson 3: DO NOT Kill a Zombie Pigman because if you do /back, the Zombie Pigman is waiting for you to come back. Then it pushed me in lava, and i lost my stuff... MC LESSON 4: DONT PLAY NEAR LAVA! D: I will be looking forward to add lessons here, or if you want to add a topic for athe Forums called Minecraft Lessons where players can post what they learned to do good, and what they learned that is to do bad.. So Thanks for reading I will add more awesome features and options soon! -Rebelknox ;D
Exp: 10 Plugin EXP in app above.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome