NEED HELP MAKING PRISON SERVER

Travdrag's Avatar Travdrag12/31/15 7:23 pm
1 emeralds 169 6
1/1/2016 1:24 am
Sophie_Giraffe's Avatar Sophie_Giraffe
Me and my friend need help making a prison server we need builders the ip is guildscraft.mcpro.co post a comment saying why you want to help that you will not abuse and your ign and if we think you are Worthy enough to join we will whitelist you and if you don't login within 5 mins you will be unwhitelisted!
and you also need a lot of proof you wont grief us
Travdrag
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/01/2016 1:24 am
Sophie_Giraffe
Ign- Sophie_Giraffe
Im a very trusted person and i don't like breaking trust. Id love to help out because I'm a pretty good builder and helping out is fun. I have lots of experience with plugins and I'm staff on 2 other servers (head-mod and admin) Also I've never done anything on a prison server so it would be new and exciting to do.
If i am accepted i won't be able to get on till 9 Am tommorow
12/31/2015 9:59 pm
Adventuretrails
My IGN is Adventuretrails.
I will give a oath that if I grief you may ban me forever until forever.
12/31/2015 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MorajBro
I could maybe help out My IGN is Moraj and I'd like to help ^-^
I have some experience with plugins etc and the stuff I don't know I'd like to learn!
12/31/2015 9:02 pm
FMMPMC
Also, I don't really know how to give you proof that I don't grief, other than my word. So, I don't grief.
12/31/2015 9:01 pm
FMMPMC
My IGN is FlipnoteMrMan. I like to help and I have never worked with a prison server, so it seems pretty interesting. I maybe not be able to do alot, but I would try to do what I can.
12/31/2015 7:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
lucarallis
My ign is lucarallis. I want to help becuase I like helping xD! I promise I wont abuse!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome