forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Need Help On Making A Server!

1 emerald8 replies111 views
created 07/18/2018 7:03 pm by XxKing_IsaacxX
last reply 07/22/2018 12:19 am
Hi, my name is Frosty and I need help making a server! If you are interested in helping me please continue reading!

I need 2 Devs 4 Builders and 6 Helper/Moderators... Here are some templates for a application! please message me or post them in the comments.

What is your in game name?

What servers have you been dev on before?

what do you know how to do?

what can you benefit for my server?

how old are you? (May or may not affect outcome)

what is your discord?

how long can you help me a day?

Builder Application:

What servers have you built on before?

what type of builds can you make?

what can you benefit for my server?

what is your discord?

how long can you build a day?

do you get along with building with other people?

what type of builds do you find challenging?

please post or pm me some of your builds

Mod Application:

What servers have you been mod on before?

what can you do as mod?

what can you benifit for my server?

what is your discord?

how long can you moderate a day?

do you get along with other people that you might co-mod with?

say I am not on, and you need help with something you can't do. What will you do?

you find someone hacking what do you do?

people are spamming in chat, how do you handle it?

PLEASE DO NOT POST MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION!!

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE COMMENTS UNLESS YOU'RE REALLY INTERESTED IN HELPING!!

That being said, thank you for reading and please do know that I wrote this in a hurry so this may not be the best but once you apply I will talk to you and give you further information!!

(Developers are no longer needed thank you!)
Posted by avatar
XxKing_IsaacxX
Level 1 : New Miner

8 replies

07/19/2018 9:33 pm
Level 1 New Miner
NickBurnett
Before you proceed, I'd like to acknowledge that I understand you no longer need Developers. As I understand this, I believe that it is important to have a capable team, rather than just 2. I do hope you decide to read my application, as I'm interested in working with you. If you decide not to, I hope you have a fantastic day. Thank you for your time.

Standard Information
IGN: ElCompadre
Discord: Nick Burnett#5454

Server Experience
As for server experience, I haven't worked for any well-known server. Most all the servers I've worked with have been smaller communities with little to no activity. I have also freelanced development work privately for money for these smaller communities, so planning and completing tasks given isn't a problem for me. My experience working with and running a team is great, as all the servers I've worked with lacked any sort of leadership regarding big projects and meeting deadlines.

Skillset
As stated above, my skillset transcends the common developer. Most developers in the community lack leadership skills and originality, which I have. I always try to lay my opinion down so that there are more options on the table. I'm fluent in many programming languages including Java, JavaScript, C#, CSS, Shell, and Basic.

Benefit
The benefit of having anyone assist you is the assistance. My skillset and experience will both be very useful to you in any ways you may need them.

Hours
Weekdays - 1-2HRS
Weekends - 2-3HRS
Holidays - 3-6HRS

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!
07/22/2018 12:19 am
Level 1 New Miner
NickBurnett
I don't mean to come off as impatient, but it has been 2 days and I'm still awaiting an answer. Just let me know you're still there!
07/19/2018 1:49 am
Level 1 New Miner
Payless

What is your in game name? Payless

What servers have you been dev on before? I've been developer on many servers that were full of players once released, also some were owned by decent size youtubers. VanityHCF (Whyli, over 5k subs), SaberHCF(OpenHCF, over 10k subs), SparkHCF (100+ players), DuskHCF(My server), and many more.

*You can search these servers on youtube if needed!

what do you know how to do? I am capable of creating plugins using my knowledge in Java and Bukkit API.

what can you benefit for my server? Allow players to enjoy the server with the different varieties of plugins that can be made.

how old are you? (May or may not affect outcome) 16

what is your discord? Nathan#7895

how long can you help me a day? 2-4 hrs. (I have work)

SparkHCF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjzW8o1n_1M
SaberPvP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBSinvrOkG8
DuskHCF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS5VkKGZfOA
VanityHCF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0W0kVRUh-s

07/19/2018 8:21 pm
Level 1 New Miner
XxKing_IsaacxX
ACCEPTED!

Please message me on discord for further information!
07/19/2018 5:58 am
Level 1 New Miner
rizii147
What is your in game name? rizii147

What servers have you been mod on before? ElectricMC (Head Admin)

what can you do as mod? I can help the server as the server needs more help to grow and get more players as I am here to make this server successfully! I also am a great mod and have LOTS of experience of being admin and mod. I want to help out to have a clear server with no hackers that people can really enjoy playing!

what can you benefit for my server? I can make more players come to join and play the mini games or which this server is doing on such as factions, mini games or prison and that games. I could benefit lots of happy and make sure people is all kind with joy while they are playing with no hackers ruining their game!

how old are you? (May or may not affect outcome) 10

what is your discord? jamesuk#4695

how long can you moderate a day? 2-4 Hours every day.

do you get along with other people that you might co-mod with? Yes, I do.

say I am not on, and you need help with something you can't do. What will you do? I could either call you to get on and then wait for you or I could call a higher rank that can do that thing that I can not do at all.

you find someone hacking what do you do? Well first I would get proof of them by spectating them looking if they are hacking and then when I get enough proof, I will ban them. If they have insane hacks that's making games unfair then I might perm ban them.

people are spamming in chat, how do you handle it? I would warn them one if the server have a warn plugin or anything like that then I would go ahead and mute them if they ignore me and continue to spam.

One more thing I'd like to add is I would be happy to be admin as I have lots of experience of being admin :)
07/19/2018 8:27 pm
Level 1 New Miner
XxKing_IsaacxX
ACCEPTED!

I would also like to say you have by far the best application, you've answered all my questions and I see great potential.
07/18/2018 7:34 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Jaggnightfighter
What is your in game name? Jaggnightfighter

What servers have you been dev on before? I haven't really applied for dev on any servers yet so none.

what do you know how to do? I know how to config plugins.

what can you benefit for my server? I can make your plugins funner to use when I config them.

how old are you? (May or may not affect outcome) 15

what is your discord? jaggnightfighter

how long can you help me a day? 2-3 hours a day.
07/19/2018 8:22 pm
Level 1 New Miner
XxKing_IsaacxX
ACCEPTED!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome