Need help with a server map (Rewards)

Moovlin's Avatar Moovlin10/17/11 12:55 am
9/26/2012 12:37 pm
metalman488's Avatar metalman488
Hey, I own the server DingmansCraft and I'm getting a new server (wooh!) with much better specs so I figured an overhaul was needed. I'm switching the server from a straight up survival server to a Creative/Survival/PVP server. What I need help with is the spawn of each of these areas plus the whole RP map.

Essentially I'd like to have anyone who can help, help!

Now down to the nitty gritty. Here's my plan. We have a world called the "Noob" world or new users realm. This area would be about 1000 by 1000 blocks that would be blocked off by Borderguard. In this area there would be a forest, a small spawn town, and a rule house. My plan would also be to have a little of each biome in this area so they can collect various resources. I was thinking the spawn town could be a little town of wooden houses and a few basic server owned shops. This whole world would be PVP free in order to insure the safety of the new people.

Next Creative: No work would be needed here. My plan was just a flat map with the plugin uCreate.

Next survival: In here I'd love to have a city built for spawn by an ocean but what ever the team agrees to is fine with me. Basically my idea is that you'd spawn in the town center and would have to navigate a set of rules on your way out, not much work. Next (this is where the real fun starts) we'd have a server bank, stores, housing, and bakeries. Each of these could be bought by server patrons using in game money. Next on the outskirts have a small housing district for users. Beyond that its the open and they are home free.

PVP: IN here I'll I'd want done would be an arena and a few buildings.

What I want from you:
- An application (Use the one below)
- Evidence of prior work (pictures, world saves)
- A good spirit
- some form of voice coms
- A shared trust.

Application:
Prior builds:(links, embedded images, etc)
Ideas:
Ign:
What you want from me:

Now down to the fun stuff, Rewards!

Now all users whom I deem did their part get Builder status on the server

now as builder you get:

Access to "/jump" and /"to <player>

access to "/thru" command (allows you to go through walls) and "/up" (allows you to go up a certain number of blocks)

20000 coins

20 rank upgrade to any McMMO skill

access to secret VIP area and Builder area

a $20 value!

Thank you any questions feel free to PM me or email me at dingmanscraft@gmail.com
Moovlin
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/26/2012 12:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
metalman488
exactly how many ppl are using MY server name?
11/27/2011 11:15 am
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Forms of Communications: Skype (No mic), PMC
Prior builds:(links, embedded images, etc): I have built a giant statue of my first skin it's on my account.
Ideas: Giant statues of admins or mods.
Average play time: 2-3 hours
Ign: jackattack4000
What you want from me: Help you with your server.
11/27/2011 10:49 am
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
ripjay
the server is now online
mc.dingmanscraft.info:25566
please feel free to come online and build stuff.
the world could use populating.
10/22/2011 7:49 am
ripjay
sudden increase in applications. thank you we will consider you if we find ourselves requiring extra help with server.
many thanks
jjaammster
10/22/2011 7:12 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
pasimu
Application:
Forms of Communications: facebook, email (maybe celphone)
Prior builds: just look me up on this site
Ideas: lots of towns which fight agains each other. a minecarttrack and a station in every town.
Average play time: 2-4 hours a day
Ign: pasimu
What you want from me: nothing really, i just want to help and build some cool stuff.
10/22/2011 7:06 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
jasonthekiller
Application:jasonthekill3r
Hi I no how to build really all my friends think im good and im funny i have skype if you want to add me if you are on it my Name is jasonmccormack6
Im sorry i would have a pic but i cant find it but on my singleplayer world i build cool stuff eg city mansions mob spawner trap and lots more please i want 2 help please pick me
10/22/2011 6:51 am
Zz3L1t3N1nJazZ
Below Is It
10/22/2011 6:48 am
Zz3L1t3N1nJazZ
Application:3l1t3n1nja
Forms of Communications:Skype,Pmc,Mc
Prior builds:(links, embedded images, etc):All My Stuff Are On Servers And Servers Are Down ATM BUT I Can Give A Photo Of The Spawn I Made For My Server
Ideas:Castle,Statue's And Good Spawn Areas
Average play time:5-6 Hours Through The Week And Maybe 7 Hours On Weekend or When Im Sick
Ign:3l1t3n1nja
What you want from me:To Help You And Get Into Vip And Get Builder
I Dont Ask For Lots,I Only Ask For Stuff Occasionally .
10/22/2011 6:34 am
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
Swedish_Wiking
Forms of Communications:Skype, Steam, PMC, Gmail and Xbox Live
Prior builds:well, i guess i don't have much of builds uploaded... But i guess my not even 1/10'th finished pixel art world is kinda my best project upload ( http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/pixel-art-town/ ). If you want to see something else you could ask me to upload a build for you. Also im not a n00b whit redstone. I know how to use it and i got a friends that is beast whit redstone
Ideas:Well i got an idea about competitons. Every week the best build will get rewarded whit like 1000 coins or something like that?
Location:I live in northern Sweden. It is very cold here which makes me sit to much whit my computor... Therefor i'll be active whit helping you whit your server
Average play time: well in the middle of the week maybe 2-3 hours and on the weekend 6-8 hours. But be aware of that i dont play minecraft all the time.
Ign:
What you want from me:
10/22/2011 6:07 am
ripjay
cheers moovin, bit late xenatos
10/21/2011 10:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xenatos
Application:
Forms of Communications: facebook,skype(soon)
Prior builds:(links, embedded images, etc) i cant show any of prier work due to it being deleted constantly but i have done giant underground temples docks hidden lairs basic red stone beach houses castles and air ships. ect
Ideas: air ships
Average play time: 2-6 or more hours a day
mine craft user: xenatos
What you want from me: a decent server with a good community (and possibly op status as i seem to be a greifer magnet

sorry for the very late application
10/21/2011 10:10 pm
Moovlin
All right thank you everyone! The team I have picked from prior builds and there applications are below:
jjaammster
TRF22708
Goodman415
Archaiz27
Gamehat14

All will be pmed. Thank you everyone for applying, dont worry if you werent accepted if we need more people all applications will be considered.
10/21/2011 8:03 am
ripjay
okay, cant wait to have a project. that i can spend hours, days and weeks on
10/20/2011 11:05 pm
Moovlin
Well It seems like im not getting any more applications, so tommrow at about 10 PM EST i'll be picking
10/19/2011 5:12 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
goldiecam1
Forms of Communications:skype,twitter,facebook.
Prior builds:I am working on a resort island
Ideas:owner's statue
Average play time:2-5 hours
Ign:goldiecam1
10/19/2011 4:57 pm
Moovlin
Thank you for understanding, A few more people and I'll be making selections! Ask your friends to post if you want
10/18/2011 7:59 am
ripjay
Fair enough moovlin, take your time
10/17/2011 5:08 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
TRF22708

Forms of Communications:
Skype (same IGN), PMC Private Messages, and you can contact me on my server (linked in builds below).

Prior builds:(links, embedded images, etc):
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/metalcraft----survival-factions-multiworld/

I can get more screenshots if you need.

Ideas:
A city on (and potentially submerged in) the water for a survival spawn sounds amazing. I would need to see the desired location to make good guesses as to how it would look, but bridges extending from the spawn leading players to the wilderness sounds nice.
I am also good with the Voxel Sniper plugin, and could use that to create landscapes for your bordered world. Everyone likes mountain ranges and waterfalls right?

Average play time:
About 5 hours daily. Specific ranges are hard to say, as my schedule changes each day.

Ign: TRF22708

What you want from me:
I want credit where/when I deserve it, and something interesting to do for a while (building epicness).
10/17/2011 4:43 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
daz2573
Application: daz2573
Forms of Communications: text facebook skype, no mic, email, hamachi, teamspeak
Prior builds:(links, embedded images, etc) i dont have pics buti build houses and stuff that are very nice test me and see if you like for yourself
Ideas: statues, towns, stores, banks, allot more just i need to talk to u and make them on the server
Average play time: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Ign: daz2573
10/17/2011 4:34 pm
Moovlin
I love how everyone is coming to help! I'd love to see a few more submissions before I pick who will help build!
10/17/2011 3:00 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Farmer
Gamehat14
Application: Gamehat14
Forms of Communications:Text,Facebook, Skype (no mic), and email
Prior builds: this is the only one up online that is good but its really detailed http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/pig-house-d/
Ideas: A ton of statues and cool red-stone powered stuff
Average play time: On about every other hour every time possible and from 8:30pm to 10pm

PS: Plz pm me if im accepted its the only surefire way that i will know but ill check back from time to time
10/17/2011 2:54 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Archaiz27
Forms of Communications: Skype, Ventrilo, PMC
Prior builds:(links, embedded images, etc):
> http://imgur.com/BoRvy
> http://imgur.com/o033J
> http://imgur.com/MZ7sf
Ideas: In-Game Please.
Average play time: 2-4 Hours
Ign: Archaiz
What you want from me: Nothing? I think you want people to help you, right?
10/17/2011 2:44 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
acko234
forms of communication:skype,vent,email,maybe cell phone but its kinda in serbia
prior builds:underground subway,hotels,castles from actual midevil times ,isalnds,and basiccly huge tv's i can make exact models of anything IRL
average play time:everyday a 3-6 hours depends on school
ign:acko234
what you want from me:well im fine with the stuff above and what do you mean by $20
value?if it $20 yea that would be nice my parents would be proud anyway ill still do it if it isint actual $20
10/17/2011 2:40 pm
Level 40 : Master Sailor
Goodman415
Forms of Communications: skype, PM
Prior builds:(links, embedded images, etc) Look at my PMC page
Ideas: Almost anything, an arena, buisness buildings, stuff in creative world
Average play time: 6 hours weekday, all day most weekends
Ign: Goodman415
What you want from me:

I'd absolutely ADORE working in the spawn, it lets my creativeness flow, basically building anything, i'm the right guy for it.

PS: My computer can't support 1.8, so I hope it's 1.7 or 1.9
10/17/2011 2:35 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
Reshiram17375
Application:
Forms of Communications: E-Mail
Prior builds: Urm Just Look Me Up On This Website
Ideas: Private Islands, Hotels, Minecart Tracks Going To Each Town
Average play time: All The Weekends
Ign: Reshiram17375
What you want from me: Uh...Just Respect
10/17/2011 2:34 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
snapple7
Application:
Forms of Communications: skype
Ideas: Make like a village for poor people where you can get an apartment for free and a village with mansions for rich people
Average play time: like 1 hour and 30 mins on weekday bout 4 on weekend
Ign:eoin4141
What you want from me: i'm happy with what you said but i would like moderator if my work is really good
10/17/2011 2:33 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
Application:
Forms of Communications: Forums and private messaging
Ideas: A Kingdom vs Rebels rp.Or maybe a Kingdom against a darker or more evi kingdom and they're both in war. In the middle can be smaller faction like an Elf colony or Rouges, etc
Average play time: Anytime
Ign:pokemonboy100
What you want from me: Nothing really, I'm actually just willing to help.
10/17/2011 2:27 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
TheZestyLemon
Application:
Forms of Communications:Skype
Prior builds:(links, embedded images, etc) Currently working on another server project
Ideas: The spawn town should be the largest, and there should be a castle there. There should be rich districts and poor districts and another somewhere in the middle, this could prove to be useful for players with a high ego, or an empty pocket. There could be smaller towns further that server a purpose, eg a fishing town, a mining town or a farming town
Average play time: 9-10 hours a week
Ign:TheZestyLemon
What you want from me: Unlike the applicants above me, I don't want to be a member of staff, instead I'd like to be a high ranking player, with no responsibilities like an moderator would, and just get to do my own thing on the server, as long as you think I've worked for it.
10/17/2011 2:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
henryreece
Application:
Forms of Communications:skype
Prior builds:(links, embedded images, etc) i have none but i have built vilages b4
Ideas: you could have a shop say a blacksmith and the owner can hire people to get ores from a private mine tht is in the blacksmith and pays them with the money or some of the ors
Average play time: 2-3 hrs per day
Ign:henryreece
what you want from me: to be an owner of the best blacksmith
10/17/2011 8:07 am
ripjay
Forms of Communications: Facebook, Skype, after a while you can have my phone number
Ideas: underwater city in survival area, sky mob spawners, i'm good with redstone to
Average play time: currently 1 hour a week but when working on a project about 20-30 hours a week (i get bored without a project to work on)
Ign: jjaaammster
What you want from me: a good server with little down time and empty slots. (possible moderator upgrade but that is up to you and how you judge my work)
10/17/2011 7:52 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
bobty11
Application:choloej1
Forms of Communications:steam(my steam is bobty10),pmc,facebook
Ideas:fort ruins,secret tree outposts
Average play time: evry day at least 2 hours on weekends 6 hours a day
Ign:choloej1
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome