[Server Owners] Need a helpful staff member?

Rev3rseMC's Avatar Rev3rseMC1/6/14 7:52 pm
1/31/2014 6:58 pm
devonkeith_1119845's Avatar devonkeith_1119845
Hello all server owners! If you are looking for a staff member to add to your team, please view my application below It includes much of the information you probably want to know, but if you are interested in me staffing on your server and want to know more about me, I can provide (PM me)! I am not looking at any particular server genre, just one that is on a professional level and the owner(s) is/are serious about the server and its future.

Minecraft username: minecraftdj3000

Maturity: 8/10 I can be serious but I think it's good to have a fun server environment so that it doesn't turn too hostile.

Building Level: 7/10 I usually just build things off looking at multiple pictures and stringing a final product together

What will you do to help the server?
I think can really help out on the server. I play MC about 4 hours per weekday and around 7-9 hours per weekend.

• My Experience:
    I have had over 10 different Moderator jobs where I would help out players in-game, catch hackers and rule breakers. I've Co-Owned a minigame server that was very successful and along the way I have learned how to set up and use mainstream plugins such as MobArena, Towny, Factions, Essentials (obviously), Hawkeye, LogBlock, WorldEdit, Quests and more! I've also had around 5-6 Admin jobs where I would watch the Mods to make sure they were doing fine/didn't need any help and I also helped the owner(s) in doing some behind-the-scenes action.
  • Outside of the server:
    Aside from helping on the server itself, I can make a custom website for the server and advertise the server to get more players. I am comfortable with HTML and have modules that can be used to spruce up the website
  • My Approach:
    My approach to staffing is different than most. I don't think that muting/jailing/kicking people is the best way to get them to behave. Instead, I try to befriend the players and be kind to them, so they feel a bond towards the server and don't see any reason to break the rules because it's too risky for them and they would hate to lose their favorite server After that, if they still decide to break a rule, most likely I would issue consequences.

Thank you so much for reading! Again, I'm not looking for a certain type of server to be staff on, just one where my skills can come to use and I can have fun

Additional note: I am looking more towards a Head-Admin/Admin/Head-Mod/Mod type of rank. I don't have much interest in being a builder (sorry!) but I can build a little bit if required for your Admin/Modlike rank.
Rev3rseMC
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2014 9:05 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Krytchuk
01/30/2014 9:03 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
SpiceAndWolf
Could really use some good builders. Apply here http://www.mcequestria.net/builderapplication
01/31/2014 6:39 pm
Rev3rseMC
Sorry, I'm not really interested in building jobs
01/30/2014 8:21 pm
Rev3rseMC
I am still looking for any jobs
01/13/2014 3:57 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
SpiceAndWolf
Would love your help. We use our own application to keep record of staff. Feel free to apply here http://mcequestria.net/staffapp
01/12/2014 4:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
massey646
Hello

Name: Liam Keohane

IGN: Massey646

Why I would like to be staff: I would like to be staff because I love building in Minecraft. I like to help players and staff and I enjoy playing Minecraft.

Experience: I have played of builder, moderator, admin and Co Owner.

Staff I am looking for: mod/admin/co owner

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soon
01/31/2014 6:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
devonkeith_1119845
Dummy, you don't apply here. The forum creator is applying to any servers, not asking for staff on his non-existant server. Also, mr.forum-poster, papplecraft.beastnode.net
01/20/2014 10:42 pm
Rev3rseMC
Did you even read my initial post...? ;p
01/12/2014 10:20 pm
rico2002
He wasnt even asking people to apply idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01/12/2014 3:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
alproplayer34
Hey Skype me if your interested in owning a server with me im planning on doing a econemy with jobs plus a few minigames to start out with, i'd really like your assistance here is my skype: alproplayer34 please get ahold of me as soon as you can so that we can plan this out, also i would like you to pay for the server, as i won't be paying for the server right now but next month or very soon i will be, and so i will earn my share by helping as much as i can including building detailing shop making permission settup ranking idea, staff manager, Owner, and also idea manger:P i can do a lot more things but must contact me as soon as possible Thanks have a great day/night:P
01/08/2014 9:00 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
themarsman1
Click to reveal
minecraftdj3000Hello all server owners! If you are looking for a staff member to add to your team, please view my application below It includes much of the information you probably want to know, but if you are interested in me staffing on your server and want to know more about me, I can provide (PM me)! I am not looking at any particular server genre, just one that is on a professional level and the owner(s) is/are serious about the server and its future.

Minecraft username: minecraftdj3000

Maturity: 8/10 I can be serious but I think it's good to have a fun server environment so that it doesn't turn too hostile.

Building Level: 7/10 I usually just build things off looking at multiple pictures and stringing a final product together

What will you do to help the server?
I think can really help out on the server. I play MC about 4 hours per weekday and around 7-9 hours per weekend.

• My Experience:
    I have had over 10 different Moderator jobs where I would help out players in-game, catch hackers and rule breakers. I've Co-Owned a minigame server that was very successful and along the way I have learned how to set up and use mainstream plugins such as MobArena, Towny, Factions, Essentials (obviously), Hawkeye, LogBlock, WorldEdit, Quests and more! I've also had around 5-6 Admin jobs where I would watch the Mods to make sure they were doing fine/didn't need any help and I also helped the owner(s) in doing some behind-the-scenes action.
  • Outside of the server:
    Aside from helping on the server itself, I can make a custom website for the server and advertise the server to get more players. I am comfortable with HTML and have modules that can be used to spruce up the website
  • My Approach:
    My approach to staffing is different than most. I don't think that muting/jailing/kicking people is the best way to get them to behave. Instead, I try to befriend the players and be kind to them, so they feel a bond towards the server and don't see any reason to break the rules because it's too risky for them and they would hate to lose their favorite server After that, if they still decide to break a rule, most likely I would issue consequences.

Thank you so much for reading! Again, I'm not looking for a certain type of server to be staff on, just one where my skills can come to use and I can have fun

Additional note: I am looking more towards a Head-Admin/Admin/Head-Mod/Mod type of rank. I don't have much interest in being a builder (sorry!) but I can build a little bit if required for your Admin/Modlike rank.

I accept you you are welcome to be a Warden on my jail server. I think i remember you from the past my names themarsman1 but if you are wiling to work on my server we are really in need of a good website i have a domain name so you don't need to purchase one for us it would be great if you could embed buycraft in there for us thanks. Add me on Skype if you want to work or me i will be available at 1:00 est its 8:55 now my Skype name is themarsman1
01/08/2014 4:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
yorkiedave
i have had my server a few days an i am still workin on it almost single handed cause the ppl i have helpin me are messin about cause they have mods which they dont have on other serveres they play. i have tonnes to build an do includin plugin work which is gettin there but still some issues. so any help would be much appreciated. i will post ip later cheers
01/12/2014 12:48 pm
Rev3rseMC
Hey yorkie,

I would definitely be interested in helping you out if you need it.

Thanks,
DJ
01/07/2014 8:40 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
SkyGeckoMC
Hey-we might need you at upcoming semi factions server Aphelion MC, I'm on the lookout for mature admins and mods. An email would be good, I find it the most useful way to communicate. This thread will tell you what you need to know about the server - post2664603.html#p2664603

It would be nice to have you on the team!
01/07/2014 7:46 pm
rico2002
castlecraftpvp.mcpro.co is server Ip join for more server info I may accept you
01/08/2014 12:25 am
Rev3rseMC
I have added this to my server list and will log on as soon as my wifi is cooperating! Thanks~
01/08/2014 5:34 pm
rico2002
Ok PM me before you get on
01/07/2014 7:36 pm
Rev3rseMC
I have updated the application with some new info. Again, I can provide Name, Skype, Age, Email, etc. as needed. If you have more questions to ask, please feel free to comment on this thread or PM me! Thanks guys
01/06/2014 9:17 pm
Level 24 : Expert Explorer
Aquanox
198.24.171.236:25570 Join for more info. Possible acceptance.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome