Closed

Terrab1ter4's Avatar Terrab1ter44/17/13 8:23 am
4/17/2013 3:43 pm
ellicott's Avatar ellicott
Hello guys,

Considering the fact you clicked this topic, you need a moderator. Well, I'd like to apply. Something about me:
-I'm 16+ years old
-I have been moderator on several servers, so I don 't lack experience.
-I am dedicated to minecraft, so I can put a lot of time in it.

I have played on quite a lot servers (I like to test them and just try things out) and have seen quite a lot systems (survival/creative/towny/factions/pvp/hg/ctf/rpg/economy/etc.

Also, I have quite some experience building stuff, so If you need builds done, just give me creative and fly and I can build anything (but fantasy style, still practising that).

One note: I am looking for a more like bigger server. Not just a small server that has just started.

So. If you are interested, just PM me or post below!

Your sincerely,
Terrab1ter4
Terrab1ter4
Level 48 : Master Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/17/2013 3:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ellicott
Hey there, Terrab1ter4!

I'd really like it if you'd check out the Luna-Network. We have two minecraft servers live right now, a 200 slot multi-verse server, and a small 24 slot death-ban server. We also have three servers in development, factions-pvp, roleplay, and feed the beast.

That being said, we're always searching for experienced people to join our staff. Our servers will each have their own staff, all of which will answer to the small group of head-admins who run the network. While I can say you shouldn't expect moderator as a starting rank if you want to staff the main server, as we've had its system set in place for around half a year now, I can say that since each mid-development server is maintaining its own staff, you can talk to the people who will be admin on each server and you'll probably be able to work something out. Alongside the moderation aspect of running servers, we also have an impressive build team which works on all servers on the network. These two teams are mutually exclusive, meaning that their duties and ranks do not overlap; It is possible to be a member of both groups.

If you're interested in our network, please visit our website here. Also, I invite you to join our teamspeak 3 server at voice.luna-network.com and talk to members of the community and staff. You can also contact me here either by posting below or sending me a private message.

Thanks for taking the time to read my response, Terrab1ter4, I hope to hear from you soon!
~ellicott
04/17/2013 9:28 am
Level 37 : Artisan Artist
_XENON54_
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
04/17/2013 9:17 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
zacthedead
Smart idea: DON'T Do even think about posting one like this, me as a server owner make you look like just want the rank for the perms. So, be smart, like a 16 year old SHOULD and join a server, play and do something awesome. then apply for staff, not ask on a forum here expecting someone to read it.
04/17/2013 9:29 am
Level 48 : Master Fish
Terrab1ter4
First of all, I do not only want perms. I don't even care to be a survival moderator. Secondly, this forum is also for [u]applying[u] for server positions. I saw a lot of posts lately stating: 'NEED STAFF' and recruiting admins/moderators/etc. So I thought, why not just fill in the spot for people. I am a server owner myself and I know what it takes to be a trustworthy moderator.
Thirdly, don't play mini-moderator here. You don't have to warn people for me. I am not a griefer. I like building more. Way more.
Fourth and lastly: Age has nothing to do with maturity level. You can't say 'I am twenty so that means I am mature'. Age only [b]indicates[b] what people around you can expect from you talking about maturity. Leave out the age posts here. They are not needed.

-Terrab1ter4

PS: If you don't want me as a moderator, instead of complaining about this post, just click: 'return to server recruitment page' and don't bother about this furthermore. This post is for people that are interested.
Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome