Need Mature, Professional staff?

Kdisboss4's Avatar Kdisboss412/31/13 10:51 pm
1 emeralds 248 9
1/1/2014 11:21 am
Kdisboss4's Avatar Kdisboss4
Name: Dennis

IGN: SoccerNinja_21

Reasons: I really think Roleplay Servers are the best! I Have owned a server and know everything there is to making, owning a server. Mine had to go down because my java and computer started to break down, Due to all the players and it being on for about 2 months and only turning off 2 times. My server had 300 Registered Users and a player base of 20 Players so I always had at least 20 players.

Experience(s): Over the past 3 years, owned 1 of my own, co-owned a few and was admin on about 5. The One I owned Came Down Today but I still have all the files.

Knowledge: I am very good with plugins like Factions, World Edit, World Guard, PEX and A lot of Other Plugins, I can and will learn any plugins needed.
How much time can you dedicate?: Plenty of time

Timezone: CST Central Standard Time

Server types
I think I would like to help a Roleplay Server best But can help any servers that are Special or Original and not Factions PvP
I could also help you make your server Original if it is Factions PVP

Need any other information ask me:

I don't do rates like building: 10/10 I just have people rate me!

More About me:
Im 13
I Like to Play Soccer and Basketball.
Im trying to learn how to animate and have already learned my first animation, after getting good at it Im planning on learning to code plugins.
I have owned a server but had to put it down due to computer plugins, So instead of having to make more money and get a host, I want to help other Server.

I do want a High Rank But I can Dedicate my self to the server and do a lot, I will also maybe donate after a while.

I can make the website if you need one, With recruitment, forum Everything you need.

After you gain my trust I would ask for access to use the console and be able to add plugins and stuff, We can discuss that later on Skype. Same as Donations.

Questions?

Or If you think this is good add me on skype and tell me who you are, about your server below.
Kdisboss4
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior