Need Co-Owner/Dev to help create and fund Factions/OP-Prison

czarbenster's Avatar czarbenster2/29/16 7:18 pm
1 emeralds 252 5
3/3/2016 5:21 pm
czarbenster's Avatar czarbenster
Hello, my name is Ben. I am 15 years old, and am currently looking for any Co-Owner/Develepors for a server I want to create. You will need to be able to fund the server, due to my lack of a credit card at this time. I am interested in making a Factions/OP-Prison server, both with Custom Enchants, BuyCraft, and Votifier. Of course, other plugins in each different server. This will also require Bungee Cord, which I have been told is a pain in the ass. If you are interested in helping me setup an amazing server, for the community, then contact me on Skype: itsgoldentnt or My email: itsgoldentnt@gmail.com

P.S. Please be at least 14 years of age, and have past experience. I don't want to run a babysitting business.
czarbenster
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/02/2016 9:30 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dolphin
Masterj1240
I recently bought a server from McProHosting and my friends are helping me set it up. It comes with a free month of buy craft and enjoin premium. The plan is to start it as a factions server and once we get enough players expand to OpPrison, Sky wars, creative and more. If you wanna be and admin and truly help make it successful than add me on Skype: masterj1240
03/03/2016 5:21 pm
czarbenster
I added you on Skype.
03/02/2016 7:03 pm
czarbenster
Bump
03/01/2016 2:04 am
Deadlymuffin_
Hey guys atm i am running a hub with factions and if you are interested I need someone to run it and maintain it as-well as create a playerbase

IP:woa.fluctis.com
03/01/2016 12:04 am
DisPlayGames
Hey I would love to help out man in 16 I can help with commands, building, and much more I also record youtube videos and can have the ip in the description of all my videos. All I ask is to be CoOwner xD. Good Luck

https://www.youtube.com/user/DisPlayGames1

Skype Is Live:xxdisplaygamesxx
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome