Need Players For Whitelisted Survival Server

BlizzardTurtle's Avatar BlizzardTurtle8/18/16 4:38 pm
8/18/2016 4:50 pm
Creepynerd_'s Avatar Creepynerd_
Hello, My Name is Jake. Me and a Friend Are hosting a survival server. We are looking for 2 players. There are requirements for the server that i shall list below but before i do that, we are looking for 2 separate players or two friends. Now for the Requirements.

You can use texture packs but if we feel that you are using an xray texture pack or hack client, we will confront you about it and if we feel you are lying we will ban you/unwhitelist you.

We expect you to stay active unless given notice to one of the two owners which you will meet if accepted. If you do not stay active you will be unwhitelisted and ur build's will be removed.

We do want players who have great experience in building, Nice building is a requirement because we plan on doing public builds on the server, example we do want to do a nice spawn building / public spawners. (We do have silk spawners enabled on the server meaning you can use silk pic's to get spawners.)

And finally for common sense stuff no greifing etc etc...

That's all for the requirements unless more are made in the future. Apply Application Template below.

===================================================================

Application Template (Copy and paste this when applying)

Real life name/ IGN name (In game name):

Time zone (pst, est, etc etc..}

On a scale of 1-10 what are you building skills (10 being the best):

On a scale of 1-10 what are your redstone skills (10 being the best):

Why do you want to join our server:

Side Notes For Us (Not a requirement to add any)
BlizzardTurtle
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist