Need PROFFESIONAL staff

presmar's Avatar presmar5/23/13 12:18 pm
1 emeralds 252 8
5/23/2013 8:08 pm
SwagNuke's Avatar SwagNuke
I need some staff for my server. Now before I begin lets just get this out of the way:
If you cant donate, get the hell out!!
If you just plan on building and that's it..... GET OUT
Alright now that we have 80% of the noobs gone lets begin, shall we?
I plan on having a professional, 24/7 server with a website and the whole nine yards. If you want to be staff than just write me a paragraph on why I should choose you. You will have to do some plugin configuring and that sort of work, as well as building. If you lie about your age you will be shit out of my server in a heartbeat. Alright, that is all.
presmar
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/23/2013 8:08 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
SwagNuke
I want to be staff because, I can donate 5$ or less a month
Name:Drake
Timezone:EST

Sorry I don't know what else to say, but add me on skype SunsationOG
05/23/2013 7:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LostStories
In-game Name: LostStories

Daily playing hours: I would say on average, 6-7 hours a day during weekdays. As for the weekends I'd say 14 hours. Take into account I go to the Karate Mon-Fri for 1 hours each session. Take in to consideration, I am a teenager and my social life is vital so I may not be on some days due to going out with friends etc.

What position are you applying for: Admin, though I would accept a lower rank if offered.

Why are you applying to become an admin: I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am strict but fair, if I see players acting suspiciously, I will inspect the activity and let the players explain themselves and maybe consult the owner if needs be. When it comes to hacking, spamming, racism etc. there is a zero-tolerance level which I place when any of that takes place. I am very respectful of the owner's opinions and 'orders' but if I can think of a better way to complete a task or handle with a player, I will tell the owner/staff member how I would deal with it and offer them a different insight and hopefully help their future endeavours. But take into consideration, there is absolutely no reason for you to pick me, if you need a person that can act fast and efficiently under pressure by all means pick me. If you need someone to just fill the spot and not do anything, I am not the person for you. I will dedicate time to this server. Please take that to regard.

I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become part of your server's staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I can bring my commitment, I would try my hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.

Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have. I would like to be part of your server's staff because I really love helping people. If somebody will ask something on chat, I will answer it right away. I can take responsibility for the chat when there is no higher staff on. By this I mean banning them when something goes out of hand and such. I will always try to calm down the people before I do that, of course.

In addition to the above, I would just like to state that my reason for this application is wanting to improve the community and use that to make your server a better place. Now understanding why most of the servers has lag spikes, and understanding why most of the problems it has are caused, I believe I can benefit the server, and bring it to greatness.

Do you have any experience with the position you're applying for: I have been staff on a few of my friends servers and I have had Admin, Mod, Semi-Mod, Co-Owner on many servers that are now closed except for AeroCraft Creative. It is successful and has multiple players per day, but I had to have a period of absence due to my schooling and education as I am nearing the end of my school days. Even though I am still in education, this will not effect how active I am on a server. I feel like with my maturity and time spent on Minecraft, I can provide clear insight to the mind of Minecrafters and deal with infractions appropriately. My previous experience with Modding and Administrating a server has strengthened my capability to lead and enforce.

Regards, LostStories
05/23/2013 7:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
WhiTeFrosT
presmar
WhiTeFrosT
presmarI need some staff for my server. Now before I begin lets just get this out of the way:
I plan on having a professional, 24/7 server with a website and the whole nine yards. If you want to be staff than just write me a paragraph on why I should choose you. You will have to do some plugin configuring and that sort of work, as well as building. If you lie about your age you will be shit out of my server in a heartbeat. Alright, that is all.

This thread is not formal enough to attract 'professional' staff.As some see you are in it for the money.I can't donate and even if I had money I would not donate to such a person that lack's knowledge big time about servers.Retard,at least use an application format and give us more information,what sort of work? Explain.

Ok dude, listen. I need donations as server cost money. I plan on doing 80% of the work. Before criticizing actually learn about servers. The reason I didn't give a application sheet is because any derpy kid (such as you) could just copy and paste a sheet. I figure if you could give me a paragraph about yourself than I could see what kind of person you are. Now next time you troll some server owners, learn a little about the actual servers.
You know nothing compared to me.Have you planned out the server? E.G What it's going to have...Survival...Skyblock.......hungergames?
05/23/2013 7:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
presmar
WhiTeFrosT
presmarI need some staff for my server. Now before I begin lets just get this out of the way:

This thread is not formal enough to attract 'professional' staff.As some see you are in it for the money.I can't donate and even if I had money I would not donate to such a person that lack's knowledge big time about servers.Retard,at least use an application format and give us more information,what sort of work? Explain.

Ok dude, listen. I need donations as server cost money. I plan on doing 80% of the work. Before criticizing actually learn about servers. The reason I didn't give a application sheet is because any derpy kid (such as you) could just copy and paste a sheet. I figure if you could give me a paragraph about yourself than I could see what kind of person you are. Now next time you troll some server owners, learn a little about the actual servers.
05/23/2013 7:34 pm
WhiTeFrosT

YOU WILL ONLY GET 5-14 YEAR OLDS
05/23/2013 4:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
mattbartek1
Age? 19
Maturity? i am very mature. i cant stand immaturity unless its while everyone is having fun and playing along with it.

IGN? 321tubadude Skype:tubadude11

What can I bring to the server? I can bring a sense of order and peace between the players. i have earned the nickname "Peacekeeper" because of this. I have skills in plugins, coding, and i am a sociology/psychology minor so i can settle disputes.i love building and helping the players so they can have fun.

Why should you pick me? You should pick me because i create high standards for a server and once they are established the players keep those standards alive. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner. I keep chat respectable and mature, and i don't settle for anything but the best.

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do. Suppose there was this kid using nodus, and everyone kept complaining about him. I would tell the players to get screenshots of him/her and then send them to me on skype, then with 'proof' he/her was something to look into, i would follow him/her in vanish and see if it was indisputable truth that he/her was hacking. then i would follow the set protocol to deal with a hacker.
How long can I be on per week? i can be on about 70hours per week

Time I can be on everyday: 10 hours

A little about myself: My name is Shaun. I have played Minecraft for two years. I am a musician, i play 13 instruments and sing, so i'd be a great source of entertainment. I hate immature and stupid people but I can deal with them.

Why should i be chosen: I am a hard working, mature staff member. I am what you would call a "Peace Keeper." I keep chat respectable and mature. I know mostly everything about world edit. i can do a little bit of coding for perms and things. and i'm good with plugins.

Experience: I have been playing for 2 years. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner.

1) What do you want to help us with? *In game management*, website design, server management, advertisement, video production, ( recording, editing, etc.) I would like to apply for in game management. Such as admin.

2) What previous experience do you have? (We don't mind if you don't have experience but it can help.) I've been everything from trial-mod to owner. i understand most plugins. I have done a little coding for a server i co-owned.

3) How old are you? 19

4) If you answered server management to number 1, what computer experience do you have? (Coding languages, web hosting, proxies, etc.) *N/a*

5) Do you have any interests? (Completely open question, optional.) Music is my life. I play 13 instruments and i sing. I can be sort of entertainer as some may say.
05/23/2013 12:38 pm
zzxJCxzz
side note, I am 16 years old.
05/23/2013 12:37 pm
zzxJCxzz
Helo presmar! My name is Joe and I have created a minecraft server before in the past. It was up for about 6 months, up until I gave over the ownership due to some school work that needed to be done. Well what ended up happening is the person who I transfered it over too, took it to hell. So I'm looking for some experienced people to make a new server with. If you would like to, add me on skype: remi-joe, and we can talk further on if and when we will be making a server. Thanks for reading!

-JC
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome