Need Some respectable staff for my 5gb ram 80 slot server.

TrinityCraftStaff's Avatar TrinityCraftStaff7/16/12 9:36 pm
7/19/2012 11:09 am
Valthrok's Avatar Valthrok
Hello my server TrinityCraft was griefed by my Co-Owner all over a misunderstanding. and i am having to now resort to posting an app for co-owner and a few other staff. Although im desperate. i wILL NOT accept short applications whatsoever. Nor will i accept people under the age of 16 UNLESS you are mature! people that arnt accepted will get the Rank of helper (The rank right before moderator.)

Staff Ranks i am looking for

1 Co-owner
2-3 Admins

Here's the application.

IGN:
WHY ARE YOU APPLYING?
ARE YOU A GOOD BUILDER?:
WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?:
WHAT EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GOT?:
WHY SHOULD YOU BE PICKED?:
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?:
WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS?: (do your homework!)
IF ACCEPTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CREATIVE IS ONLY USED TO BUILD SPAWN? AND MOBARENA'S ETC?
:

SHORT 200 WORD ESSAY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH MINECRAFT: (200 MINIMUM!):

Thank You.
TrinityCraftStaff
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/19/2012 11:09 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Valthrok
I do not agree with your application, so i have taken the liberty to create my own, if there is any flaws or any other information you are missing from my application that you need to know just ask through Skype, or post on here. Thank you.

Building:
My building genre is Medieval and Fantasy and only those kind of two my medieval is very historically accurate where my fantasy builds are where the structure are just thrown out of the window and i add bits everywhere onto the build where it will look good, where on the other hand my medieval is very historically accurate with the interiors and how they would of been built (too an extent because of minecraft laws) in my fantasy builds i will have secret escapes that will link up to a major escape that will lead them out of the city, Where as in my medieval builds there will be one way out and one way out only, through the main door (unless requested by either the house owner, or the owner of the server) i will only take orders from the owner of the server or who-ever recruited me to the server.

Admin
Well this part is going to focus on my admin experience and why you should allow me to become a admin on your server so please consider this application as i have taken time to write this for you, thank you

Experience is probably the most part of my application you will read on about so i will start here, Well i have been admin on 2 servers that now due to finical reasons have decided to shut-down and the other the same but because it was also not very popular and i put that down to not enough commitment because the owner was never online and never communicated with the admins on the server (BongTo) and that is one of the things i require from the owners is commitment if you aren't committed then why shall the players and donators and such be? I do think of my self being fair because even if i have caught you doing something that is in violation of the server rules i do give you a chance of explaining your side of the events and i do the same to the victim and then i talk it over with the owner of the server to cast a final judgement unless it is something like Racism, Discrimination then it will be a instant permanent IP ban.

Suggesting ideas is what i love to do to make the PvP / RP server better with such plugins as Auto-Craft this is good both for PvP and RP because it allows ships to be piloted on the water or in the sky and then is capable of shooting TNT out of the ships to rain down on the PvP area or RP area which may be a city, a battleground etc and i will give suggestion on where the plugin will fit into the server and how it will work and i will do background research on them to see the re-views on the plugin and what other people have said about it and how to update / maintain and what are the requirements of the plugin. I have over 60 plugins that i know that are all in a word document ready for a server to use to lead to greatness

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application
Valthrok

Basically i will be owning the server, but you do get your say into the server and how it is run, i will give you a list of plugins then you can choose which ones and we can see if we can agree with your choosing, i will leaving the naming of the cities up to you also you will get the status of owner and everything and me and you can both interview the admins, mods, advertiser etc together

Well that is both of my application for both Admin status and Builder Status on your server there are some requirements and my general information down below containing my Skype, Age, Name, IGN, etc

IGN: Serbitaar090
Grief History: Yes i admit i have greifed but only because he greifed me i believe in a block for a block.
Ban History: Yes 1 time when i was messing around with the banning system on a server and accidently banned my-self and the second time was when i called the owner a dick.
07/19/2012 10:10 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
mrvanhalen93
look at mine plz
07/17/2012 4:43 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
maxs10
IGN: maxs10
ARE YOU A GOOD BUILDER?: yes, im the best when u tell me wat u want me to build
WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: admin would be nick.
WHAT EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GOT?: I am admin that has many plug ins, and I was admin on 3 different servers that went down and mod on 2.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE PICKED?: I should be picked because im a helpful, mature, fun, and experienced player.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?: I know a lot about minecraft, I love to help people and if you tell me to do something, I will do it by the end of the day.
WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS?: (do your homework!)www.trinitycraft.net
IF ACCEPTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CREATIVE IS ONLY USED TO BUILD SPAWN? AND MOBARENA'S ETC?: yes and i will not abuse other commands.

222 words: I started playing minecraft 2 years ago, minecraft is in my top 10 games in general list. I play alot so the chances are that ill be on the server when there is no mods or admins. I love helping people, After the 4 servers that i was admin and mod on went down I played on many servers as a regular player. Many of those times i was on when people, including myself, needed help and there was no one on to help them, and when there was, It made me upset that i couldn't help them. I won't abuse power, I will make the server fun every time im on, And over all I will help people and be a fair admin. I know my commands, and most the time I will never ask a question because i probably will just google the answer, that way i dont use the chat box and fill the thing up. I hope this convinces you that i am the player for the job. I have also never been ban, i dont grief i think grieving is for noobs, unless they have permission to grief, I am mature, but at the same time fun. Thank you, Hope you consider

--maxs10
07/17/2012 4:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
mrblackamng
IGN: mrblackmang
WHY ARE YOU APPLYING? i would love to help out youre server with my many ideas from other succseful servers
ARE YOU A GOOD BUILDER?: yes i am a good builder
WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: admin and if this is good enough co-owner would be appreciated
WHAT EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GOT?: ive been a head admin, admin on a few servers and a mod on a few servers.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE PICKED?: cause i am qualified and have many ideas to help and have the experience to handle things maturally
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?: i can build, look after the server because i play alot, and i love minecraft more than anyone
WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS?: (do your homework!)www.trinitycraft.net/forum
IF ACCEPTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CREATIVE IS ONLY USED TO BUILD SPAWN? AND MOBARENA'S ETC?: yes i do and i would rather that acctually

200 word essay-
well my name is tyeson and i have been playing minecrfat for about 2 years now. i love the game and love being admin and other stuff on servers because i love to help out so much. if anything my favourtie thing is building other than pvp and faction servers. i dont mind servers that are not faction but they are not my first picks. i am very skilled and experienced in pvp, bases,raids, and ect. if anyone needs help i can help them out without being mean. but understanding. if you higher me i can ashure excellence
07/17/2012 12:50 am
TrinityCraftStaff
Bump need more submissions please
07/16/2012 10:31 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
MrRivux
IGN:Loganhood
WHY ARE YOU APPLYING?: I love helping servers out and every server ive worked for always shuts down
ARE YOU A GOOD BUILDER?: Kinda not really
WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: Admin
WHAT EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GOT?: Ive ran my own 2 bukkit servers and i also been staff on alot of servers before
WHY SHOULD YOU BE PICKED?: Because im easy to get along with and you can count on me
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?:Im probably one of the oldest and this isnt my first rodeo in servers
WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS?: (do your homework!)www.trinitycraft.net
IF ACCEPTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CREATIVE IS ONLY USED TO BUILD SPAWN? AND MOBARENA'S ETC?: Yes i Do its a faction server so there is no need to be in creative

SHORT 200 WORD ESSAY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH MINECRAFT: (200 MINIMUM!):

Well my name is Logan and ive played minecraft since the first beta and let me tell you that was the good ol days. Ive been with many servers before but all of them either got shut down or griefed when i wasnt there which makes me really sad and mad alltogether. Ive ran 2 bukkit servers before but my whole team quit each time for no apparent reason even though we had alot of people. So instead of running my servers i started to be an admin for people i seemed interested in. This server interests me alot and im not doing much server wise so i hope im accepted to this one. I really want to see this server grow and i want to apart of it
07/16/2012 10:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
iCraftingYou
IGN: ConnorCrafting
WHY ARE YOU APPLYING? To HELP you and your server
ARE YOU A GOOD BUILDER?: Depending on what needs building (Boats = Epic)
WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: Either one is good<3
WHAT EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GOT?: I build boats on singleplayer and some servers, Im good at building some homes and stores and Im trying 3D art now.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE PICKED?: Im nice and like to help people with problems, If something needs done I try my hardest to finish it.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?: Trying my best and helping all you need help.
WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS?: http://www.trinitycraft.net
IF ACCEPTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CREATIVE IS ONLY USED TO BUILD SPAWN? AND MOBARENA'S ETC?: Yes, I Agree to all the rules you make and put onto this server, No giving people items either.
07/16/2012 10:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Snackie
IGN: Souperior
WHY ARE YOU APPLYING? I feel like I could help the server
ARE YOU A GOOD BUILDER?: Yes
WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: Co-owner/Mod/I can also set up plugins if that counts as developer.
WHAT EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GOT?: Global admin on Wazzgame and Mantisclan counterstrike servers, admin on Dpg's phasefour gmod server, admin on two of Kenny's phasefour gmod servers, Admin at radioactivegaming TTT gmod server, Developer/Admin at radioactivegaming minecraft server, Admin at impacted servers PERP gmod server, There are some more I may have forgotten about. I have been administrating servers since I was 11.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE PICKED?: My history as admin. I can bring around 8 or 9 of my real life friends that play minecraft daily to this server.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?: My history as admin.
WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS?: (do your homework!) http://trinitycraft.net
IF ACCEPTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CREATIVE IS ONLY USED TO BUILD SPAWN? AND MOBARENA'S ETC?: Yes.

I really wish the server didnt have LWC, it kind of ruins raiding. But here you go.
07/16/2012 10:10 pm
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
KingVJoker
IGN:Kingrey23
WHY ARE YOU APPLYING?:to help out you and the server. i will try to help the people out on the server.
ARE YOU A GOOD BUILDER?:yes
WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?:Admins
WHAT EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GOT?:being a builder for many server n on one server i was the helper for the owner.im a mod for 4 server n one server im a admin
WHY SHOULD YOU BE PICKED?:i a good helper,i like help people out n i like help people with server to make it better.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?:helping about in anyway i can do
WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS?: http://www.trinitycraft.net
IF ACCEPTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CREATIVE IS ONLY USED TO BUILD SPAWN? AND MOBARENA'S ETC?:yes
07/16/2012 10:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
mrvanhalen93
IGN: dmb32693
SKYPE: (ADD ME: TheBlueDragon06 mine is helloman697 just saying
WHY ARE YOU APPLYING? well i feel sorry that trinity craft got griefed i really do and i want to get it back to its original glory and make that guy pay for betraying you.
ARE YOU A GOOD BUILDER? yes 8.9/10:
WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: any rank you think i deserve.
WHAT EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GOT?: owned a server and a mod on a server now
WHY SHOULD YOU BE PICKED?: well cause i would like to join you guys cause i want to beable to help people i can provide 24/7 support for them like all day and all week support for everyone i would anwser all there questions and help them in any way i can.I would love to have the opportunity to build a great server suitable for all types of players and I think this is my chance to do so. I will not live down to expectations and promises and I hope to pass them on our way to the top. I know that I can help you and the rest of the staff make this a GREAT server, I just need you to give me the chance to do it. You will find me as a great fellow staff. I have experience with WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsChat, Factions, Lockette, and many, many more. I hope you choose me and can see that I qualify for the positon. Thanks! also i want to be able to help people in there time of need i will help anyone who needs help and provide as much support as possible and i will dedicate my life to the server i will be on everyday and never leave the server i will be the best mod you ever had you wont regret it i promise also i owned a server before and i am a mod on 1 server so i have alot of experiences with servers i hope you pick me bye thanks. this is just extra info on me and why i want to join and stuff thanks bye.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?: cause im good with plugins and i can help all day and i never betray anyone
WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS?: (do your homework!) http://www.trinitycraft.net
IF ACCEPTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CREATIVE IS ONLY USED TO BUILD SPAWN? AND MOBARENA'S ETC?: yes

SHORT 200 WORD ESSAY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH MINECRAFT: (200 MINIMUM!):yes there is i would be very sad if i was rejected please take your time and read through cause i have experiences with servers and i am loyal and trustworthy and and i dont have problems with staff or anything im pretty good with plugins and i really am good with helping i can be on all day and support everyone who ever haves a question i will there to help i really would like to be a mod on this server or any staff position i really like it its a great server and i would really love to be mod i love this server and it would just make me sad if i was not accepted but i can handle it if i was mature like on a rateing i mean i say 9/10 and yea i hope you guys pick me thanks for the apps thanks again bye i hope you pick me i have also played minecraft for 1 year to also i know alot about plugins i have alot like tons of experiences with plugins and running a server playing miencraft was the best time of my life i got to meet new people and make new friends i wish to restore your server back and make sure they nasty guy or griefed never comes on i hate people who do that i feel your pain thanks i hope you pick me bye.
07/16/2012 9:56 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Viperhead
IGN:EZ4viperhead
WHY ARE YOU APPLYING?I want to help you out and looking for a good home server and i love helping people and meeting new people
ARE YOU A GOOD BUILDER?:Im ok im not the best but i can build
WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?:Co-owner or admin
WHAT EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GOT?:I owned my own server im admin on two right now and mod on one i also had a buch of griefers on a server and i got rid of them easy and fast
WHY SHOULD YOU BE PICKED?:I think i should be picked cuz i can be on at a different time then u so staff will be on the server alot and i know alot of plugins. I am also really friendly and am nice to all people i try even to be nice to ppl i hate. I can also get a lot of people to join
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?:I am a good canidate because i can handle 10 year olds and i know how to handle people and different situations the best way and im cool nice and can keep everyone entertained
WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS?: (do your homework!)mooshroom.net
IF ACCEPTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CREATIVE IS ONLY USED TO BUILD SPAWN? AND MOBARENA'S ETC?:yes i do i like survival cuz creative gets boring after a while
07/16/2012 9:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kelvifreeman1
GN:crete3
WHY ARE YOU APPLYING?so i can help out the server in any way
ARE YOU A GOOD BUILDER?:not realy
WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?:any rank you give me
WHAT EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GOT?:alot of xp as being co-owner and helping with plugins
WHY SHOULD YOU BE PICKED?:im a good helper and i like to keep the server up long as possiable.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?:helping about in any way
WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS?: (do your homework!)
IF ACCEPTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CREATIVE IS ONLY USED TO BUILD SPAWN? AND MOBARENA'S ETC?:
07/16/2012 9:47 pm
TrinityCraftStaff
Sorry denied

Reason: under 16 and not enough Information. you NEED to put more effort into ur app
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome