Rage Realm | Need some staff!

PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD's Avatar PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD6/10/15 10:46 pm
11/18/2015 6:42 pm
PerfectedAssassin's Avatar PerfectedAssassin
Hello! So i need some staff for my minecraft server. The server is a Op-Factions server. I need developers and bunch of more staff. The server is quite new and needs some staff to get started with!

IP: Ragerealm.net
Email: Killer17404@gmail.com

Developers 0/3
Builders 6/12
Moderators 0/5
Admins 0/3
Head-Admin 0/1
Staff Manager 0/1
Website Mod 0/5

Apply in the comments.

Required information:

Why do you thing you should be part of the staff:
Your experience:
Your timezone: (This has no effect on you getting the rank)
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/18/2015 6:42 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin
IGN: SonOfFluffyPanda
Rank you wan't to get: Head-Admin
Why do you thing you should be part of the staff:You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.
Your experience:Yes ive had some passed experiences i was a trial mod on a technic server im sorry i cannot add the name i cant even find it myself but on this other server i am co owner its a starting server that needs help and im helping it.
Your timezone: (This has no effect on you getting the rank) Eastern Timezone
JASON REMEMBER ME
11/18/2015 6:37 pm
PerfectedAssassin
O btw jason im using the old format is you dont mind
11/18/2015 6:36 pm
PerfectedAssassin
1.) Real name: Adam Marroquin
2.) Age:15
2.) Skype:pasificgaming
3.) IGN: SonOfFluffyPanda it was originally Mast0rPanda
4.) How important is this to you? Because i would like to help your server evolve i want to make it grow its like they said Rome wasnt built it 1 day it needed help and thats what your server needs i can stop hackers fix problems stop arguments etc . And i need a server to test my skills ive been looking for a server like yours to test mine
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? 6 to 8 hours a day
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member?
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? Yes ive had some passed experiences i was a trial mod on a technic server im sorry i cannot add the name i cant even find it myself but on this other server i am co owner its a starting server that needs help and im helping it.
8.) Describe your personality to us? I am a nice mature person i dont really yell at people i just help them im not mean but i am pretty sensitive i am smart i can figure out problems easily
9.) Why should we pick you?You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.
10.) Anything else you would like to add? No not really im just gonna say im pretty sensitive i dont have really good memories when i was small.
This is a Admin/Head-Adminapplication Thanks for reading and Jason ive already been staff please remember me im adam
08/02/2015 1:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
matthatter999
IGN: MattHatter99
Rank you wan't to get: builder
Why do you thing you should be part of the staff: i think i should be staff because i can attract players to the server with mmy builds and try my best to build to the limit
Your experience: i have had builder on 5 servers 3 of them are called OPApples, FlameNetwork and JustPlayHere
Your timezone: (This has no effect on you getting the rank) london
08/02/2015 4:13 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LavaCraftNetwork
Staff-Manager Application

==================================================================

IGN: VossBaccaHD

Rank you wan't to get: Staff-Manager

Why do you thing you should be part of the staff:
i think I can fulfill my duties very efficaciously if I get accepted. I am a person with self-discipline and common courtesy. I am more than willing to help provide staff with good results and make your server a better server, child-friendly and congruent server. I am also applying because I can well initiate my time to servers that require maximum dedication. I am very handy. If there is any sort of trouble or issue that is neglecting the movement of the server, I can be called for help. your server is currently a small server, I want to help it grow. I see potential in this server under my eyes. I am relatively experienced with XenForo and Enjin. I can boost the website overall.

I think the forums listed are very limited and I think I can provide expansions. I am well capable of tackling this job. I can promise this server a better future if I get accepted. I can create new forums, add new formats and add organisation to the server, to make it easy for newcomers. I am very approachable, I think I possess characterisitics to make me a potential staff member, or administrator of the your team.

i am sensational with config, commands and plugins and i know how to configure. I will also help require full advertisement to increase the amount of players on your server and make the server reaches it's potential, i will help, assist, and greet the players to the server.

if a certain player if having an issue with something, i would politely answer them. if it's serious, i would find ways/strategies to solve it. I will also make suggestions or improvements to the server, so it will look very today and well stand-out, i will also suggest some plugins that will drag players attention. This is why i am very suitable for Staff-Manager or Higher.

Your experience:

believe i have plenty of experience, for the past 3 years of me being staff on servers, i've hosted 6 of them including, McProHosting, BeastNode, HostHorde and Fadehost, these were all called VossCraft and they succeeded pretty well, (they were mini games servers), i got over a total all together about 2,500 people, and i got a lot of money from donations in total, i've been working for staff for almost 3 years, and i've enjoyed every single minute of it, and categorically speaking, i've experienced every single staff position you can name of more than once. i've been manager on 13 servers but i'll name 2 of them, one was called DreadNotFactions, it/was a factions server and had crates, warps, etc., i helped them make a website and made the themes look cool and i added organisation to the server, it may have shut down, idk, it's saying its offline, i also assisted the players with their questions, and edited and configured the plugins and made them look cool, another one was Called LoyalMc.

I first started off as a helper there, but then in the past week, i grew all the way up to Manager, this was due that everyone wanted me as Manager and i was very trusted and mature, i helped improve many things and like i said, i added organisation, i helped adding plugins, add spawns, maps, warps etc. and I'd recruit staff members that were really loyal, mature and trustworthy, i was probably more liked on the server than the owner because how much i helped and made the server reach it's fully potential.

I was Also Admin 8 times, i will name one of them, it was called Platinum Network, i started of as well Helper, a but the next day i made it all the way to Administrator, many staff members that were moderators complaint about this, and were asking why is he Administrator, he told me because ''you will be a great and mature, hard-working, administrator to this server, we need you'', and i was about administrator for 2 weeks, i did more than i expected , i checked the plugins, commands to see if there were any certain errors or troubles, made warps, set them, and helped out newcomers and greeted them, i was administrator for 2 weeks (i said it 2 times), until, the owner got a bit jealous of me because i was DEFINITELY more liked then him, and he thinked i griefed the server, so he demoted me and Banned me Forever. i have soo much more experience, trust me, i won't fill the whole page with staff experience.

Your timezone: (This has no effect on you getting the rank): Australian Eastern TimeZone {UTC+10:00}

==================================================================
08/02/2015 3:45 am
Level 36 : Artisan System
wrenchdogs
IGN: MLGPerid0t
Rank you wan't to get: Admin

Why do you thing you should be part of the staff: I feel like I should be part of the staff because of my maturity, fair judgment, and ability to sort out problems. I'm a pretty chill guy, but when something unfair happens, I'm on the case. If an argument happens to break out between players, I will see both sides of the argument and try to resolve it in the most fair way possible. I just want everyone to be comfortable and to have a good time on the server, because hey, that's what games are for! I'm always one to enforce rules, we have rules to keep things in order.

Your experience: I've been playing Minecraft since about mid-2012. I've previously been the co-owner to a server my friend owned, which sadly no longer is around. I was once a mod last summer for a pixelmon server, and I was also once a mod for another server, I think was called NickelCraft, or something like that. I know how to solve problems fairly well, such as arguments and such, in reality and online, and I believe that skill will carry over onto the server. I also consider myself a decent builder as well.

Your timezone: Pacific Timezone (This has no effect on you getting the rank)
08/01/2015 7:39 pm
anonpmc1972757
[deleted]
08/01/2015 7:12 pm
anonpmc1972757
[deleted]
08/01/2015 7:11 pm
anonpmc1972757
[deleted]
06/11/2015 1:15 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
coowellAge: 16
Name: Zach
IGN: coowell
Rank you wan't to get: Admin

Why do you think you should be part of the staff: I think I should be apart of the staff because of my maturity, experience, and problem solving skills.
I'm usually more laid back guy; I like to joke around, laugh, and meet new people - but I can be very serious when needed. I want to help make sure everyone is enjoying themselves and having a good time (it's a game, after all!), which is why we have rules. I'll help enforce the rules so everyone is happy.

Your experience: I've been playing Minecraft since only a month after it was released, and have been given positions in staff very many times in the past - from Moderator to Head-Admin. I've learned how to resolve disputes among players and reason with rulebreakers, so more severe punishments are saved as a last resort. I'm also a decent builder, and very familiar with most popular plugins (Essentials, World Edit, World Guard Guard, PermissionsEx and Group Manager, etc.)
Your timezone: PST

welcome to the rage realm network add me on Skype killer17404
06/10/2015 11:43 pm
Pichubud98

IGN: pichubud98

Rank you wan't to get: Developer/Website Mod

Why do you think you should be part of the staff: I am a good administrator and have some extensive past with MC plugins. I have also been a developer and admins on many other servers.

Your experience: I was mostly in developer/manager positions in the past, aside
from owning servers. I have been an admin on a couple of servers and some as a
Head Admin. I have been a developer/manager for two networks, on being a website network and one being a bungee server.

Your timezone: EST
06/10/2015 11:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
coowell
I'll apply soon.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome