I need someone to finance my dream | BUILDING SERVER

Darcyyy's Avatar Darcyyy9/30/16 11:55 pm
1 emeralds 190 3
10/1/2016 8:33 pm
Darcyyy's Avatar Darcyyy
Hello everyone! I'm Darcyy (despite my PMC name)

I want to start another design community. I see hardly any fantastic building servers out here. I want to start a building server where people admire each other's work and they get hired by building teams. I want to make a server where people come to show off their SKILLS and TALENTS. I'm thinking of calling it The Design Community. But that bit's still in progress haha. So yeah, that's basically it. I need a person to finance and co-own my vision.

Contact me on Skype for more details: zac_beresford
Darcyyy
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2016 8:33 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Darcyyy
Bump.
10/01/2016 10:23 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ci833508
MusicSpiritHello everyone! I'm Darcyy (despite my PMC name)

I want to start another design community. I see hardly any fantastic building servers out here. I want to start a building server where people admire each other's work and they get hired by building teams. I want to make a server where people come to show off their SKILLS and TALENTS. I'm thinking of calling it The Design Community. But that bit's still in progress haha. So yeah, that's basically it. I need a person to finance and co-own my vision.

Contact me on Skype for more details: zac_beresford

I would be glad to help you with this if you would like. Drop me a msg on Skype ci833508
10/01/2016 3:29 am
Level 30 : Artisan Network
droopystarfish
I could use you to make a creative server for my network and you could run it prity much.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome