Need A Sponsor Who Could Pay For First Month

Money4Life's Avatar Money4Life2/25/15 9:58 pm
3/8/2015 7:39 am
Money4Life's Avatar Money4Life
Hi. I'm looking for a co-owner to help me pay for the first month of a new server I want to open. The cost for the first month is $20,but after the first payment I can start paying for it and you can keep your co-owner position. I'll be doing all of the development and plugins and everything, as long as you manage the players and help with staff recruitment.
I plan on getting a server with 20 slots and 2GB of RAM.
Sry For Copying ASAP

Leave Me Your Contact~
-Money4Life
Money4Life
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/08/2015 7:39 am
Money4Life
BUMP
03/05/2015 12:31 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Derpy98
Give me a detailed financial plan and server layout (creative world ---> screenshot(s)) and ill start you off with $40
03/04/2015 7:21 pm
Money4Life
BUMP
03/03/2015 8:14 pm
Money4Life
BUMP
03/02/2015 6:40 am
Money4Life
It's not that easy but atleeast we try
03/02/2015 10:49 am
4FoxSake
This
03/01/2015 7:06 am
Money4Life
BUMP
02/28/2015 10:43 am
Money4Life
Anyway,i'm still finding someone who could sponsor for the first month,add on,after the first month,u could earn 50% of the server donation. Anyone who is interested,feel free to pm me or leave me ur contact ways
02/28/2015 10:40 am
Money4Life
Well,first of all,thanks killerkitten101. It's not that i never try before but still there's some problem with port forwarding, that's why i choose to use server hosting.
02/27/2015 9:06 pm
Money4Life
Thanks guys for all your advice,i will change it now
02/27/2015 3:10 pm
KillerKitten101
why not host the server from your own pc? it costs nothing. all you need to do is port forward and make your ip static rather then dianamic. if you need help, u can ask your parents to help you.

First part is easy. go to minecraft.net click download and download the minecraft servers file. if your on mac, the jar file. if your on windows the exe file. put it in a folder somewhere alone where u can find it later. run it. it will then create some files open the text file it created. i cant remember what it was called. it started with an e though. change where it says false to TRUE save it. then reopen the server file so it can finish creating the files the server needs to run.

now that the simple part is done your need to port forward. to port forward you need your local ip to access the router. to get your local ip, open cmd prompt. by holding down the windows key and press r. once its open type in cmd then press enter. type in ipconfig and the ip will appear under default gateway. ussually something like 192.168.0.1 after that open your internet explorer and type that ip in the address bar.

all routers are different, so i cant tell you how to get to the port forwarding tab.
dont play around with other settings, and make sure your parents know what your are trying to do. also make sure its ok with them.

the port you are wanting to open is 25565 tcp
it will also ask you for a local ip to direct it to(its basically asking which pc the server will be on. each pc is listed as an ip), you would want to set it to the pc that your currently on which is with the ip you found earlier. listed as IPv4 address.

test to see if you opened the port correctly by going to http://www.canyouseeme.org/
and type port 25565 in the bar labeled as port to check. if it comes up as "success" then it was done correctly. if it comes up as error, then either u did something wrong, or it could be other router settings thats disabling port forwarding. this i can not help you with.

now that thats set up, you need to change your server ip to static. meaning that the ip for the server wont change. a dynamic ip is one everyone has except for big companys. basically the ip changes often. it can change every day, or every week, even hourly. thats why this is important.

to change your ip to static for your server you need to open up a domain. to do that you will have to sign up on a website and download something that will automatically update the ip to the server. the ip you would type in would be the domain name you choose. Minecraftserver.no-ip.com for example

here is a tutorial on how to do this http://www.noip.com/support/knowledgeba ... no-ip-com/

you dont need to use noip.com there are also other sites that offer free dns services. you just have to google free dns services.

after its all set up, its time to test the server.
open the minecraft server file (if its not open already)
open minecraft, go to multiplayer, type in your server ip domain name you created. Minecraftserver.no-ip.com for example

and it will work if you did everything correctly. dont forget to download the file off that site that updates your ip to the domain name. dns services are 100% free off that site. so dont worry about costs. if you move, again no worrys. the file will automatically update the ip to the domain name. the server file and the file to update the ip will always have to be open for the server to run. i hope this helps
02/27/2015 12:14 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Floppypancake31
Set up a small, cheap server.
Get lots of players.
Give them a month's notice that you are switching IP's.
Using the donations you got, buy your new server.
Profit.
02/27/2015 12:03 pm
jacoool
My tip: Get a 1/2Gb server and fill it with plugins and dedicated players, you will get donations after a month or so if you put all your effort into your server.
03/01/2015 7:13 am
4FoxSake
It's not that easy >.<
02/27/2015 11:56 am
Level 45 : Master Crafter
SensorialGlint6
I don't thing anyone would be ready to pay $55 for a first month of a new server. It's too expensive and it will probabily will not be filled. Not to mention that there is no guarantee of geting the investment back.

If you have a funding problem I would advise cheching other hosting websites or other plans.
02/27/2015 11:15 am
Money4Life
if anyone interested in it,pm me or leave your contact thanks
02/27/2015 11:15 am
Money4Life
There's many who would pay for it (just like a investment on a server)
02/26/2015 9:21 pm
lockon7500_cool
ill pay it you dip wawd, so get ur ass of his buisness
02/26/2015 7:39 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Money4LifeHi. I'm looking for a co-owner to help me pay for the first month of a new server I want to open. The cost for the first month is $55, but after the first payment I can start paying for it and you can keep your co-owner position. I'll be doing all of the development and plugins and everything, as long as you manage the players and help with staff recruitment.
I plan on getting a server with 150 slots and 6GB of RAM.
Sry For Copying ASAP

Leave Me Your Contact~
-Money4Life

Thats very expensive no one will pay that XD look at other host genius and find the money yourself
02/26/2015 7:36 pm
Money4Life
BUMP
02/25/2015 10:34 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pirate
Tyrtle
I have a successful cookie business on cookieclicker, don't go there.
02/25/2015 10:32 pm
Money4Life
:v,lololol,selling,you want it?come buy :p
02/25/2015 10:29 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pirate
Tyrtle
Need money? Sell girlscout cookies, problem solved.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome