NEED STAFF!!!!!!!!!

fffazaa's Avatar fffazaa12/30/12 6:38 pm
1/5/2013 10:32 pm
bubbykaz's Avatar bubbykaz
hi my ign is fffazaa.my new server needs staff.only small bukkit server.not many plugins.
i need staff.i will need

builders 4

moderators 4

and plugin manager.
so join hope it works first server

leave app below i will pm u server ip
fffazaa
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/05/2013 10:32 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
bubbykaz
wut is the ip?

i forgot just pm
01/03/2013 11:52 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Astro_Verse
IGN:COOL_SAM1
Building skills:7/10
Redstone skills: 6/10
Rank applying for: Admin/mod
Past expirience: i have been a cop and a am currently a head-admin and i used to be a mod.
Why should I pick you: You should pick me because I follow the rules am very trustworthy and nice.
Have you ever been banned: Yes and kicked and muted but if uv played minecraft for years then of coarse u would get banned eventually.
01/03/2013 11:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
globalicecream
IGN: globalicecream
Why you should chose me: Im a hardworking person and love to help out.

Other info: Ive been on the staff many times and owed a server.
app: Mod
01/03/2013 9:27 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Titanium_Lady
App: admin

Ign: ladydeathorse25

Plugin skill: I know my way around pretty good

Why should I be picked: I am dedicated and a hard worker.

Time on per day : anywere from 3-8 hours

Let me no if you would like to know more thanks
01/03/2013 8:58 pm
fffazaa
Server is closed and will not be open to anybody as I am undertaking a big project
01/01/2013 1:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Wolfson321
I'm a very good mod/admin, but i can also be a very nice builder!
You can also make me plugin manager, I'm also plugin manager on 3 other servers!
Im a littlebit but the most of the time i'm and and
My Minecraft is wolfson321
and my Skype is jonaamsterdam
I hope i can join your server!

Wolfson321
01/01/2013 12:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Mrkats
Ign: mrkats123456789

Maturity: Im mature, but I like to joke around a lot

Skype mrkats12345

Desired rank: Anything higher than builder

Time playing Minecraft: before it was officially out, so when it was free with no survival

How often can you be online: 1-5 hours a day.

MULTIPLE SENTENCE RESPONSE:
Previous Staff positions: I own 3 servers and have proof. I am also very good with permissions. My friend William (one of the server owners ) says I know all the permissions and commands on his server(he has 45 plugins)

Types of servers you've played on: Factions( Own 2) role playing, adventure, creative survival prison(thinking about making mine a prison server and Hardcore

Describe your knowledge of plugins: Im owner of 3 servers and I do all the permissions, know all the commands. I do permissions for all 3. I am working on adding more plugins to 2 of them. Once again pm me for proof.

Describe your knowledge of redstone: I don't know much, but sometimes I fool around with sethblings maps and make new creations

Describe some of your best builds: my spawn on my old server was the best. Ill make the map again if you want proof. I also made a huge prison. My castle has TNT cannons.

How big is your largest build: my castle spawn

What can you bring to the server: I can bring some good buildings, a good attitude, and some humor to the server.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: I want to help some people out, make a new server video, and maybe just do some survival on your server. I will make a series which will advertise your server.
01/01/2013 9:10 am
fffazaa
App for Builder

Ign:Julster11

Experience: I have been a builder on many a server and successful thus-far. I also have been admin on at least 10 servers now (no exaggerating).

Skill:9 (im especially good at redstone)

Have You been banned?: I have been banned because someone said guess a number between 1-10 so i said as a joke 1 then 2 etc and got banned for spam :

accepted.
01/01/2013 9:07 am
fffazaa
got server working i think
12/31/2012 11:54 am
fffazaa
[quote="XHamBurgerManX"]Hello, I would love to be a head admin on your server!

IGN: XHamBurgerManX
Why you should chose me: I am a guy just looking to help and build on a server, I want to be able to help the gaming community of minecraft. I am an exceptional builder and am very kind (unless disrespected). I believe that admins have the highest decision other than the owner.

Other info: I am a chill guy that likes to help people. I probably cannot donate to the server, only time and effort. I can probably play 1 hour a day, more on holidays.

Thank you for your time.

accepted.i am not looking for donaters.all i want is staff:)
12/31/2012 2:55 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
Julster11
App for Builder

Ign:Julster11

Experience
: I have been a builder on many a server and successful thus-far. I also have been admin on at least 10 servers now (no exaggerating).

Skill:9 (im especially good at redstone)

Have You been banned?: I have been banned because someone said guess a number between 1-10 so i said as a joke 1 then 2 etc and got banned for spam
12/31/2012 2:54 am
Level 21 : Expert Narwhal
barcaman
Hey, Im Mike. My ingame name is Barcaman and I would Like to be an administrator. I believe that rules are important but that if they excessively obstruct the ability of a player to have fun they should be modified to accomadate that fun. I extremely dislike total jerks and I think every player should have a chance.
12/31/2012 1:41 am
bubbykaz
i cant join
12/30/2012 8:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ClashJLS100
I want to be your admin
12/30/2012 8:02 pm
XHamBurgerManX
Hello, I would love to be a head admin on your server!

IGN: XHamBurgerManX
Why you should chose me: I am a guy just looking to help and build on a server, I want to be able to help the gaming community of minecraft. I am an exceptional builder and am very kind (unless disrespected). I believe that admins have the highest decision other than the owner.

Other info: I am a chill guy that likes to help people. I probably cannot donate to the server, only time and effort. I can probably play 1 hour a day, more on holidays.

Thank you for your time.
12/30/2012 7:57 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
bdang23
It didn't work
12/30/2012 7:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
bdang23
Helloo! heres my app:

GN:bdang22
Building Skill Level(out of 10):9. but probably a 1 compared to the architects..
Personality(eg. Chill, Harsh, Annoying): Can be annoying, Harsh, Chill, and Funny. Depends on the mood.
Additional Information:
I'm a really great person. I only get to being mean when a little jerk, decides to be an ass. You know how that is right? I've been staff on MANY servers. I'm superadmin on one right now, two servers are thinking on me.. And I am a semi-expert with w/e. I will always help.
It would be a great honor to get Co-owner. I could probably convince my dad to let me donate 20, or 25 dollars.. But he's stubborn.
Sex:No thanks, lol I'm male.
Hours I can be available: I am available about 15 hours on holidays and sometimes weekends I:. In January, My soccer will be starting so I'll be on less. So.
Yes, I have been banned plenty times. Most the time it is disagreeing with the Owner. That's happened to you hasn't it? Well If not, I don't have time to explain this is getting long enough as it is.
email:bisonboy58@gmail.com
2ndEmail:ramseymitchell58@gmail.com
3rdEmail:ramseymitchell58@yahoo.com
Yes I have a Cell Phone. If you need that, contact me on Skype.
I have a Facebook Too.
If you need to know anything else, Just contact me. Preferably skype first. If I don't reply in 48 hours, contact me on my first email. If that doesnt work. I'm dead. NO JUST KIDDING, i'm probably really busy. I could probably help design a new Website too! Well thanks for your Time! Bye

~__Le-Budder-Boi__~
12/30/2012 6:53 pm
bubbykaz
I would like to be your admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome