Experience:

Head builder:

Pictures of your build:
Experience

Builder:
IGN:
bobbiecraftstoday123
Level 17 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/05/2014 6:11 pm
bobbiecraftstoday123
Anyone that I accept join IP 198.27.68.134:25568
09/04/2014 8:52 pm
Level 25 : Expert Grump
nbtrash
Co-Owner
IGN:Binkie14
Experience: Admin, Moderator and Co-Owner
Why I should pick you: I've had experience with running a server and I know what to expect from people and how to help them and whatnot.
If not picked as Co-Owner, here's my forum for Head Admin
What Will you help with: I can help people who are new (and or noobs), people who have been griefed, and help with tracking down hackers.
09/05/2014 6:09 pm
bobbiecraftstoday123
Accepted for admin, just to see how you handle first.
09/04/2014 8:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MathGuy13
hey :3
09/05/2014 6:09 pm
bobbiecraftstoday123
Accepted for co owner
09/04/2014 8:39 pm
bobbiecraftstoday123
JakebrofAge: (13+) I'm not a liar, but I'm 16.
IGN: AlabamaGamer2004 (2004 is my brothers birth year)
Experience: Co-Owner, Admin, Moderator and Builder.

Why I should pick you:Well to start off let me introduce myself. My name is Jake; I am from the US, I am 16 years of age, and in the 11th grade. I live in the eastern part of the US hence my time zone is Eastern Standard Time. I enjoy creatively thinking, working with numbers, working with technology, learning, playing sports such as baseball, and playing video games; Minecraft is of course my favorite ga

Accepted for admin
09/04/2014 8:34 pm
bobbiecraftstoday123
mecho_the_mighty

Accepted for admin
09/04/2014 6:32 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
BlackHawk185
Head admin:

IGN: BlackHawk185
Experience: I'm the owner of Infinity Craft, Staff on Celebration Minecraft, and I have been staff on multiple other now inactive servers.
What Will you help with: World Edit, Redstone, Players, Practically any plugins, and Permissions.
Why should I pick you: I have plenty of owner skills, so I can be very helpful. I'm excellent with people, so I can manage communities well. I'm also not bad at throwing together server banners/icons/etc.
09/04/2014 8:39 pm
bobbiecraftstoday123
Accepted for admjn
09/04/2014 6:26 pm
Jakebrof
IGN: AlabamaGamer2004 (2004 is my brothers birth year)
Experience: Co-Owner, Admin, Moderator and Builder.

Why I should pick you:Well to start off let me introduce myself. My name is Jake; I am from the US, I am 16 years of age, and in the 11th grade. I live in the eastern part of the US hence my time zone is Eastern Standard Time. I enjoy creatively thinking, working with numbers, working with technology, learning, playing sports such as baseball, and playing video games; Minecraft is of course my favorite game to play!

I started playing Minecraft back in the summer of 2012. I began playing it on Xbox when my friend introduced the game to me. He had shown me the basic to the game such as what the concept of the game and how to craft items. Then he showed me the videos on YouTube of people that have made these extraordinary castles. I wanted to make some of those builds so I started watching people build large houses. I eventually got hooked on watching Minecraft PC videos. I watched people play hunger games then I watched people play survival. Minecraft for the PC seemed to be much more fun to me and I started playing that instead of the Xbox Edition. I started off playing survival.

The reason I would like to become a staff member on this server is because I can see all the potential it has. I have great ideas that can benefit the server. My ideas may not be huge but they can still enhance the way the game is played. Also I have seen a lot of people cheating and using hacked clients with frustrates me beyond belief. Every time I see someone cheating I just wish I could do something about it however I cannot. I would like to keep a server clean in people abusing the system and fair for the whole community. Using hacked clients ruins the game for not only the player using it but for everyone as well. As I staff member I plan to do things for the players; to enhance their excitement of playing and keep it fair for all. I plan to be of assistance to any players on need. Whatever problem the players has I would like to help whether it's a glitch in the game or a problem with the girlfriend/boyfriend. As a staff member I plan to be there for the community 24/7 no matter what because I care for them. Even if I am being yelled at by another player I will stay calm, cool, and collected because nothing can be solved with two people going at it..

Although I am a helping hand to anyone in need I am not afraid to stand my ground. I am a very devoted and loyal person. My attitude toward anything I do is to never give up. Once I start something I get it done, no matter what. If it causes me a headache then so be it. If it takes all day then so be it. I will finish whatever I start. My peers also consider me a leader. In class when projects are assigned I always take the whole of the leader. I give each group member a responsibility and make sure that no one person is doing all the work. I make sure all parts are equal in work and it is done right. I am also involved in S.T.A.M.P at my high school. This is program similar to DARE where we teach younger students the importance of staying free of tobacco. Being a baseball player gives me the power, whits, and leadership to become a successful staff member.

I most easily reached in the early morning or late evenings. I always find time to play Minecraft and I would be on server in my free time which is practically everyday. My Skype name is Canadian Modz if you would like to contact me.

Last but not least you will not be disappointed if I become a staff member. I will amaze you at everything I do.

Thanks,
Jake

09/04/2014 6:29 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty
Copied and pasted :/
09/04/2014 7:49 pm
FrostedBlade
Scroll down on this thread until you read Jake's post. Then go ahead and compare it to this one.

http://5493-planetmc.voxcdn.com/forums/ ... 33543.html
09/04/2014 6:25 pm
FrostedBlade
IGN: FrostedBlade
Experience: I've been Helper on too many servers to count, moderator on several, admin on three, Co-Owner on 1, even an Owner on one.
Why I should pick you: Because I have alot of experience with it, more than alot of people have. I also can multitask, handle two situations at once, and can easily adjust to new rules. I hope you consider me for Co-Owner. If not, I can happily settle for Admin or Moderator. Thanks
09/04/2014 8:36 pm
bobbiecraftstoday123
Accepted for admin
09/04/2014 6:24 pm
mecho_the_mighty

IGN: mecho_the_mighty

Experience:my previous experience was having a server my self named SpartaNPvP but i gave it to KaneAkala because i started to get stressed when loads of players came on and kept saying can i have staff look at my staff app etc so i muted some etc kicked some banned some because most of them were breaking the rules but my
last server had a active player base .

Why I should pick you:you should pick me because i will minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become Staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.
I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
- Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems . Most of my experience from the "field", have been both admin and server owner myself. I really like to help out so i can spend a lot of my time on. Taking the job as Staff very seriously and have fun.
09/04/2014 6:32 pm
Jakebrof
Dude, you muted, kicked and banned people for no reason. Don't trust this guy! He also ddoses people. DO NOT TRUST HIM!
09/04/2014 6:34 pm
mecho_the_mighty
You said this because your not happy that i found out that you copied and pasted and do you have any proof ? because i do
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome