We Need Staff :3

PvpOverloord29's Avatar PvpOverloord296/1/16 6:31 pm
1 emeralds 143 2
6/1/2016 7:06 pm
LockKage's Avatar LockKage
My name is Sci and I need you. Yes, ze person looking at this post rn. I help run this server, its a rp place called DeluminatorMC. We're having fun and all that stuff but we have a problem: We are in dire need of Staff. So if you're some guy who wants a job here is the format to apply

[b]IGN:
Experience with Developing/Building/Moderating:
Knowledge about Harry Potter:
How active will you be?:
Any Additional notes:/b]

P.S We are HP so :3
PvpOverloord29
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/01/2016 7:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
LockKage
IGN:Juubi_Wolf.
Skype (not mandatory):Juubi_Wolf.
Experience with Building:I've been building on minecraft for about 5 and 1/2 years so I have quite a bit of experience.
Knowledge about Harry Potter:I've rad the entire series, watched all of the movies, and I've even studied the series.
How active will you be?:On every day atleast.
Any Additional notes:I'm applying for builder and if that doesn't work out the I can just be a moderator if I'm accepted.
06/01/2016 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Puan
IGN:Puan
Skype (not mandatory):live:fozziethebearo
Experience with Developing/Building/Moderating:I've been building all my time throughout Minecraft. I've developed pretty good skills.
Knowledge about Harry Potter:I've read the entire series twice. I've played on tons of servers for it, and I've watched tons of videos on YouTube about stuff I may have not noticed. I also watched the Movie Series three times.
How active will you be?:On every day. Almost the entire day, I have no life.
Any Additional notes:Uh I'm either applying for Builder or just A Tester. I enjoy being a Tester a lot more, and would probably get a lot more done being a Tester. I don't build a lot anymore and it's not something I really like doing too much so I would build every so often but I'd build a lot at once. You can choose what I be.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome