Need staff

Bluepython271's Avatar Bluepython2711/13/18 2:49 am
2/7/2018 3:10 pm
Bluepython271's Avatar Bluepython271
hey you thank you for clicking on the thread!!!!

i am the head admin of the whole network BUT I AM HIRING YOU for our prison server!

Now here is what i need from you:
IGN:
discord: be specific if its (JOH31267 and there is many of you we wont know which one to pick PLEASE BE SPECIFIC!)
maturity level 0/100?
how many servers you been on?
what are your achivements?
what are your tactics?
what are your greatest weaknesis in the game?
why do you want to be our staff?
TELL ME A JOKE:
picks are accepted

ROLES OPEN:
Intern: 0/2
Mod: 0/3
Sr. Mod: 0/1
Admin: 0/1 (admins will tell me what is going on and i will fix it unless they can!)
Builder: 0/10
- builder needs:
1.pictures
1. if they are fake you will be BANED from the server!
2. which theme they prefer?
3. why they want that position?

TIP: if you tell me something bad about your previous employer i will less likely consider you in the staff team!

BTW once you have been accepted i will PM (private message) you for more info and ip =)
Bluepython271
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/07/2018 3:10 pm
Bluepython271
Still hiring!
01/25/2018 12:05 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
Etanarvazac
Core:

IGN: Etanarvazac
Discord: Etanarvazac#3959
Maturity: 100
Server Count: 3

Other:

Achievements:
HTML Fundimentals
JavaScript (Soon)
Tactics:
I can be very strict (On some servers the owner doesn't even listen to complaints against me knowing they are justified).
Weakness:
PvP (I'm absolutely terrible at it)
Reason for staff:
I can help with development on the server side of things. Familiar with plugins. Learning JavaScript.
Aimed Role:
Administrator or Developer
Joke:
(Roblox Joke) How many developers does it take to unlock a part? 8
(Common Joke) Why was 9 afraid of 7? 7 8 9 (7 ate 9)
Side Note:
I do know of a server plugin and a Discord bot that may be of use to you.
01/25/2018 10:48 pm
Bluepython271
ACCEPTED: ADMIN!
01/26/2018 12:27 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
Etanarvazac
Awesome. Awaiting DM.
01/23/2018 7:46 pmhistory
Level 34 : Artisan Geek
TheLukeGuy
IGN: TheLukeGuy

Discord: TheLukeGuy#0023

Maturity Level: I try to stay 100/100 all the time, but if I had to be honest, ~85-90.

How many server have you been on: I've been on at least hundreds, I'm active on about 20 all the time and am staff on about 5-6 of those servers. I also own my own servers if that counts as me being staff.

Achievements: I know how to code Python, Swift, Java, and C# and can do redstone fairly well, although I don't do it too much anymore. I have a lot of experience with being staff on Minecraft servers, I've had a staff rank on a server since 2012 when I was only 7. I know a lot of the basic Minecraft server rules and know the appropriate punishments for each.

Tactics: Not too sure what type of tactics you're looking for here... One tactic I have for being staff is a small way to approach players when finding they've broken a rule. It's good to simply PM them in-game sincerely and stay as calm as possible. The nicer you are to them, the easier it will be for them to confess their wrong to you and you can start questioning them without any trouble. Once done questioning, you can decide on an appropriate punishment either alone or with the help of another staff member who can be a second opinion. Also, say the player was put to jail for breaking a rule. One good way to keep the player active on the server is to be nice to them and possibly release them early if certain conditions are met. This is especially good for small servers, as it keeps the playerbase at a good level.

Weaknesses: Building. I simply can't build that great, although I can throw together a 6/10 quality building in about twenty minutes to a half hour. Also, I'm not very good with command blocks and JSON.

Why do I want to be your staff: Recently, a few of the servers I was staff on have shut down and most of them lost a lot of players recently, sometimes making the average player count 0. I also think that this server has a good chance to grow to become a pretty good server, especially judging by how many people applied. I think that I could help out the server in a few ways and keep the community good and active on the server.

TELL ME A JOKE: I don't know, why did the corn cross the road? Because this joke... is.. corny? Not good with jokes :P

Preferred role: Any rank as long as it's not builder. I'd prefer a higher rank like admin or senior mod but I really don't care. And by having an "intern" rank I suppose you pay for higher ranks. If that's the case, I'll work for free, I don't really care to get paid.
01/23/2018 7:04 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/24/2018 3:35 am
Bluepython271
ACCEPTED: MOD
01/24/2018 9:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
PsychicTears
Thank you. Can I have the ip address?
01/24/2018 10:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GG_LarS
play.olympusnetwork.net
01/20/2018 3:21 am
Bluepython271
Still hiring people! we still have admins and mods open please apply in comments!
01/18/2018 9:41 pm
Bluepython271
need players
01/17/2018 1:43 am
SlashKick
IGN:OshiraUHC
discord: OshiraUHC#9745
maturity level 0/100? 95
how many servers you been on?staff wise 3 others
what are your achivements? To help the server and make as good as i can with my powers
what are your tactics? I can help people no matter what it is. Im good at finding any kind of hacker. I know how to work well with other players/staff. I know how to run a staff team if needed
what are your greatest weaknesis in the game? Really nothing if i run along anything ill let you know
why do you want to be our staff? want to be a part of the staff team to help this server
reach its full potentiol and i can get rid of the hackers i can run a
staff team and i can help players 24/7.I want to be a mod because this
server has potential in it and i wanna
help this server reach there full potential. I will help it reach its
full potential by getting rid of hackers everyday and making sure
everyone is nice to each other and never rude and make sure there is no
swearing,death threats, etc. And i can be on everyday to help players in
game or anything else they need.I can bring a lot of knowledge with
staff because before i have been Admin on 2 other servers and Mod on 1
other server. And all of there where mainly Fractions so i have a lot of
experinces with hackers. Also i can solve a conflict for players with
out it getting to toxic. Thats why i feel like i should be accepted
TELL ME A JOKE:Q Why cant the blonde call 911? A: Because she cant find eleven

I would like to be Admin or Sr.Mod please and ty
01/17/2018 2:13 am
Bluepython271
HIRED AS SR-Mod https://discord.gg/FHxTrf5 do ?apply username
01/16/2018 9:22 pmhistory
jadonbacon
IGN: jadonbacon

discord:jadonbacon

maturity level: 78/100

how many servers have you been on? about 30

what are your achivements? all of them

what are your tactics? to ban someone watch to see if they are indeed hacking.

what are your greatest weaknesis in the game? PVP,BUILDING

why do you want to be our staff? to help the great server to be very helpful and have something to do in my free time.

TELL ME A JOKE: WHY DID I TELL U A JOKE? WHY? NO REASON :|
01/17/2018 12:35 am
Bluepython271
DENIED: LACK OF INFO!
01/16/2018 1:15 pm
Bluepython271
still need staff 1 admin 1 sr-mod 5 mods 8-10 helpers
01/15/2018 11:49 pm
Bluepython271
still looking!
01/15/2018 6:25 pmhistory
Adweatherz
IGN:
PythonImported

Discord:
Not Mute#4029

Maturity Level:
I'd call it a safe 90.

Servers I've Been On:
I am currently a Lead Moderator on a server, which is nearing the end of development. I have been a moderator on several servers, administrator on some as well as Owner of one.

Achievements:
I've gotten a server past the point of development but had to drop it for school. I made my way from Moderator to Lead Moderator on MineStar. I've also made my way from moderator to admin on other servers, in which I no longer work for.

Tactics:
I usually try to get someone to confess to me by introducing myself in a nice way, to make them think by confessing that they've done something I may not punish them. I also like to let someone do what they're doing, even if I do not agree without interrupting unless it is something I know is not right.

Weakness in Game:
My two most major weaknesses in Minecraft are building and PvP. At some point in time I was good at everything but stopped playing for a few years, and never got the skill back in either of those two things.

Reason to Apply:
I would like a server to grow my staff abilities on, as well as spend some time trying to improve the server itself. I feel if I can help out one server, I'll be helping a certain community, but if I help two servers I'll be helping Minecraft players as a whole.

Joke:

I don't get why when Obama does speeches he's behind bulletproof glass. I mean, I know he's black, but I don't think he'll shoot anyone.
01/15/2018 6:46 pm
Bluepython271
accepted join the discord link!
01/15/2018 5:51 pm
Level 22 : Expert Nerd
mastergmcrafter
very nice application process
01/15/2018 3:24 pm
Uncxnsored
IGN: Uncxnsored
discord: Davidd#2660
maturity level 0/100? I'd say 97
How many servers you been on? Quite a few, owned some administrated a lot and have moderated a couple of times
What are your achivements? I have managed to work my way through staff ranks quickly. I have caught 8 hackers in a day on a small server (it was a server targeted by hackers).
What are your tactics? I am quick but get solid evidence, I always record or take screenshots I research server plugins and have needed inforation nearby ALL of the time. I also talk to them without giving anything away to get rid of the suspision that I am watching them.
What are your greatest weaknesis in the game? When I record it lags. Oh, and I'm bad at PvP
Why do you want to be our staff? I love Prisons and love to moderate! This server sounds like it is good and I want to play and moderate on it!
TELL ME A JOKE:
Doctor: I have some bad news and some worse news to tell you.
Patient: Tell me the bad news first
Doctor: You have 24 hours to live
Patient: Worse news?
Doctor: I was supposed to tell you yesteday
01/15/2018 5:31 pm
Bluepython271
ACCEPTED: JOIN THIS -> https://discord.gg/FHxTrf5 then go to bot-commands channel do ?apply yourdiscordname
01/14/2018 5:17 pm
TheOddie101
IGN.
TheOddie101

Discord.
Oddie#3198

Age.

Maturity Level.
I guess I'd say like 85/100

How many servers you been on?
Many, many servers. I have hosted my own computer run server that gained over 200 people per day. I've been staff manage of the ZG network before it closed down, and many other server positions on many other servers.

What is your greatest achievement?
Running a server off of my own computer gaining 200 people per day is my main Minecraft achievement.

What are your tactics?
Tactics for what, being staff? catching hackers / cheaters?
I am a leader and I am able to tell people what needs to be done, while getting a lot of work done myself.
I have been playing the game for a very long time, so it comes naturally for me to be able to see when someone is cheating, scripting, or hacking.

What is your greatest weakness in game?
I am an arguer to say the least.

Why do you want to be our staff?
I have been helping servers in the community for a long time ever since I closed my server. I've helped many servers become successful, but I've also seen many more servers flop. I make it my goal to help servers maintain a player base.

Joke.
What do you call a pony with a sore throat? A little hoarse.
01/14/2018 10:39 pm
Bluepython271
ACCEPTED: JOIN THIS -> https://discord.gg/FHxTrf5 then go to bot-commands channel do ?apply yourdiscordname
01/23/2018 6:46 pm
TheOddie101
The invite has expired and I cannot join it.
I would have joined earlier but I kind of forgot until a couple days ago. For some reason I thought I would get an email or something ahah.
01/14/2018 2:45 pm
Adantwinker
IGN:
discord: Adantwinker#9934

maturity level 93/100

how many servers you been on? As staff, 2 I believe.

what are your achievements? To just make the server a better place by getting rid of Hackers and such while making the players and myself have a good time while I am at it as well.

what are your tactics? To go invisible if it is a games or something or not get involved and let a situation happen to get a proper ruling of what should be done.

what are your greatest weaknesses in the game? Pvp, I am trash at Pvp.

why do you want to be our staff? I want to help you and others along the way to create a successful server and help everyone have a good time as well.

TELL ME A JOKE: Knock Knock, who's there, boo, boo who, don't cry it was just a joke.
01/14/2018 10:38 pm
Bluepython271
01/14/2018 9:02 am
MTG_YT
IGN:
discord: MTG#3226
maturity level 70/100?
how many servers you been on? Over 100
what are your achivements? to hopefullly become staff and than work my way up to admin and i want to help server push to become the best i can be
what are your tactics?
what are your greatest weaknesis in the game? My Internet what will be better soon thats all
why do you want to be our staff? Because i love helping server get up and going to be better then it is now and i have started with servers that have failed and that are still going i know every cmd to every rank and i'm good at catching hackers or abusers
TELL ME A JOKE:

Girl: So, how many times a day do you shave?
Man: Well, about 15-20
times every day.
Girl: My god, are you some kind of crazy?
Man: No, I’m a barber.
01/14/2018 10:37 pm
Bluepython271
funny joke!

01/14/2018 6:32 amhistory
Linkgiggy19
IGN: Linkgiggy2002
Discord: Pug#5806
Maturity Level: 90/100
How many servers you been on? Quite a few. I mainly play on my own realm and hypixel though.
What are your achievements? My own personal achievement was working at Any1Studios.
What are your tactics? Depends on the situation. I normally follow the rules quite closely and take action according to them.
What are your greatest weakness' in the game? I'm not that good at PVP. I build quite well though.
Why do you want to be our staff? I'm interested in the position and want to help out.
TELL ME A JOKE: A sheep, drum and snake fall off a cliff. Ba dum tsss

Just incase you'd like proof of my builds. Here are a few examples.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401847863296131074/402044370750275585/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/401862859946196992/401868806680477716/unknown.png?width=720&height=405

While I'd be alright with being builder I would prefer to be an actual staff member to show what else I can do.
I don't really have a favourite theme.
01/14/2018 10:35 pm
Bluepython271
01/14/2018 3:52 am
Bluepython271
Still need staff am hiring all staff possible!
01/13/2018 11:33 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
BartTheBart
1.pictures

watch out for the bane hammer

01/13/2018 7:37 am
Flobber_Ding123
IGN: Flobber_Ding123
discord: be specific if its (JOH31267 and there is many of you we won't know which one to pick PLEASE BE SPECIFIC!)
AdamK#8314
maturity level 0/100?
Solid 95
how many servers have you been on?
Too many to remember
what are your achievements?
I have achieved top prizes for my hockey & basketball team, won several championships
what are your tactics?
[Example] I've been notified of a griefer/hacker, if I do have the correct perms i will /v and investigate further if I do not possess the sufficient perms I will contact a higher member of staff
what are your greatest weaknesses in the game?
My greatest weakness in Minecraft would have to be crafting, I'm very familiar with everything on 1.8.9 and below but anything up I have no clue
why do you want to be our staff?
I want to be staff because I feel like starting on a semi-new server would be nice for me to relax and just get along with players as normally I'm always dealing with 3-5 people at a time on the other server I am staff on
TELL ME A JOKE:

Anton, do you think I’m a bad mother?

My name is Adam...
01/13/2018 11:14 pm
Bluepython271
ACCEPTED: PM ME FOR DISCORD SERVER LINK!
01/13/2018 7:07 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/13/2018 11:32 amhistory
Misty_shadow
This does not mean that someone is under age, you cannot judge someone on the way they spell or their grammer, what if that person has a disability, and you've just gone out and called them out when they have no control over it.

This is however unlikely I'm saying this so you keep an open-mind in the future due to the fact that I myself suffer from a disability and would not appreciate you calling me a child for the way I spell.

Edit- And before saying someone else is bad, please insure that your own comment is up to standerd aswell.
01/13/2018 5:45 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
L Llama
Now here is what i need from you:
IGN:OHsnapITSaFISH
discord: be specific if its (JOH31267 and there is many of you we wont know which one to pick PLEASE BE SPECIFIC!) Ron
maturity level 0/100? depends on if i have coffee
how many servers you been on? 43.7
what are your achivements? staying alive
what are your tactics? keep breathing
what are your greatest weaknesis in the game? Llamas
why do you want to be our staff? because im the moderator
TELL ME A JOKE: what did the llama say to the ther llama
NOTHING HE SPAT AT HIM
picks are accepted

ROLES OPEN:
Intern: 0/2
Mod: 0/3
Sr. Mod: 0/1
Admin: 0/1 (admins will tell me what is going on and i will fix it unless they can!)
Builder: 0/10
- builder needs:
1.pictures
2. which theme they prefer?
01/13/2018 6:00 am
Bluepython271
DENIED: SHORT INFO AND NO AGE!
01/13/2018 6:06 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
L Llama
But but you didnt ask for age you said older then 15 younger then 30 i said yes because i am older then 15 and younger then 30 ...............................
01/13/2018 11:25 am
Bluepython271
Look in your messages.
01/13/2018 3:57 am
YesDxddy
IGN: YesDxddy

discord: Aly#7222

maturity level 0/100? 93

how many servers you been on? Alot (Hard to Count)

what are your achievements? I Know this has nothing to do with minecraft but My Biggest Achievement was Definitely Conquering my fear of heights.

what are your tactics? (Just an example) If someone is griefing, i simply ask them why their destroying it, And ask if it's theirs Then simply check if it is theirs, if not. warn them for lying to a Staff Member And Griefing, If the situation continues Take further action (Ban/ Perm Ban/ Mute/ Kick)

what are your greatest weakness's in the game? Skeletons, My only weakness is skeletons But thats just my fault because im bad at pvp xD

why do you want to be our staff? I Have been a helper at a few Different servers, unfortunately some of them shut down due to lack of users. I'd really like to be a Staff member once again, I'm very Nice but if someone pushes me too far i wont hesitate to (Warn / ban/ kick/) ofcourse With a Good reason!

TELL ME A JOKE: What do you call a man with a shovel in his head?......Dug!!
01/13/2018 5:02 am
Bluepython271
ACCEPTED!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome