Need staff and support + builders

SabreGames's Avatar SabreGames8/18/15 8:48 am
1 emeralds 152 3
8/18/2015 9:50 am
superdoge's Avatar superdoge
My new faction server is looking for staff please post below to learn more..
SabreGames
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2015 9:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
superdoge
Can we see the IP?
08/18/2015 9:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
alexcarty
In game name?: alexcarty
Age?(minimal age requirement is 14): 15
Birth name?: alex antony
What position in staff would you like to apply for?: Admin or Head-Admin
Why do you want to be staff?: Because i had experience and i really want to be apart of this staff team i really like this server and i would never ever leave this i will help out and try work my way up to admin
Have you been staff on any other servers?: Yes i have i was Co-Owner and Head-Admin before its was really fun but then the server got shut down because hackers came in and ruined the spawn and stuff like that
If yes, what servers and what rank were you?: Dreaded Darkness and i was Head-Admin then he said i moved up to Co-Owner and i was really happy
Anything else we need to know?: No i think thats all

If a player was being verbally abusive, how would you handle the situation?: I would tell him to stop and if he does not stop i will kick him and if he comes back i would ban him for 24 hours and make sure he is banned for 24 hours
If a player were to be hacking, what would you do?: I would instantly ban him and make sure he never comes back
If another staff member, were abusing there powers. What would you do?: I would tell the Owner and if he says ican take matters of it i would demote him and and tell him to stop if he does not stop i would demote him again and if he keeps on doing it he will be a user again
08/18/2015 9:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Lewis2207
Ok??
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome