Why does this interest you:
Previous Admin or Moderator experiences:
Position Applying For:
About You:
How much time can you be on a day
:
ThaServer
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/03/2012 9:55 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
97xman
In game Name:97xman

How will you benefit the server:I can help with building, a little with plugins,and a little with bring people on to the server,and help people out on the server

Why does this interest you:Because i am a person that goes on a server looking for servers that might need help

Previous Admin or Moderator experiences:Yes admin on 12 servers,Co-Owner on 3,and Mod on 3 servers (Most went down)

Country you live in:USA

Position Applying For:Any spot will do dont matter to me

About You:I love to build,I am nice,I am friendly,and i am a helpful person,i like to put down the rules when i am staff

How much time can you be on a day:I can be on a lot each day if i dont get grounded or i dont have something to do that day
11/03/2012 9:41 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
matto123
In game Name: matto123
How will you benefit the server: I will bring a lot of good times and laughs, Skill and knowledge.
Why does this interest you: I love being staff on servers and i just thought i would give yours a go.
Previous Admin or Moderator experiences: Yes Admin (10) Head Admin (6) Mod(6)
Country you live in: Australia​
Position Applying For: Co-Owner Or Admin
About You: I am a fun friendly person with a great knowledge base, I love art and music along with gaming. I am a great person to know and you wouldn't regret having me.
How much time can you be on a day: As much time as i can outside of school and work.
11/03/2012 9:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
technical15
In game Name: technical15
How will you benefit the server: I will convince current players to vote for the server each day, and to make sure players have a trusted staff member to count on. Also, i would build many things that are necessary for the server such as a mall or a modern city.
Why does this interest you: I love helping out players with their needs, and i love to build structures for the server.
Mod-2
Op-1
Head-admin-1
Country you live in:​U.S.A
Position Applying For: Operator, Admin
About You: I'm an emo who loves math and does well in other subjects. I LOVE playing minecraft and i work with many plugins. I also work with computers and play sports such as baseball, cross country, and volleyball.
How much time can you be on a day: (1 day 4-6 hours)(Friday and Saturday 5-8 hours)
10/30/2012 6:48 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
WINDSOR_BRN
In game Name: WINDSOR_BRN
How will you benefit the server: I am very popular so i can bring tons of friends to the server and i also have a youtube account so i can advertise.
Why does this interest you: I am bored just playing single player so i kindof want to ba an admin or mod.
Previous Admin or Moderator experiences: Specify please, but i have been admin 18 times and mod 22 times.
Country you live in:​ Canada
Position Applying For: Either one but preferably admin
About You: I love building and i love to get servers to the best they can be and beyond.
How much time can you be on a day: About 1-2 on weekdays and 1-4 on weekends.
10/30/2012 6:42 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Rusettsten
In game Name: Firestar912 (Soon to be changed to Rusettsten)
How will you benefit the server: I'm looking for a server to be a plugin dev on.
Why does this interest you: To increase my programming skills of bukkit plugins.
Previous Admin or Moderator experiences: I used to own a server about one year ago, I was also co-founder of a gaming server. Both servers sadly closed because of financial reasons.
Country you live in:​ United States of America
Position Applying For: Developer
About You: I'm a Java Developer looking for a hobby, since I have to wait to learn more Algebra and Geometry to makes game I thought making custom bukkit plugins could be a nice hobby.
How much time can you be on a day: Around 3-4 hours a day. But around 6+ on weekends.
10/30/2012 4:25 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer
captianbob
First i would like to thank you for reading this.

IGN: Captianbob
Can you donate? No not at this time.
Time Zone: Mtn
Experience: I have owned three servers(One is still up just havnet updated to 1.4.2) I have also been mod on two admin on 3 and Co Owner on 2(One is also up but is still 1.3.2)(I will give you ip's if you want to see proof.
Plugins: I am pretty good with plugins as long as it is bukkit. i have messed around and figured out most commands for most plugins as well.
Maturity: I am pretty mature when it comes to being staff. Yes as everyone else in the world i love to have fun when it is the right time.
I do not grief. I really don't see the point in griefing. If some one can tell me the point i might decide to once in a while but as of now no I really dont get the point
Building: I am a experianced builder due to having built spawns and other stuff for my servers. I know how to use world edit really good. I have a picture of my latest spawn if you want to see it just let me know.
Redstone: I'm fairly good with redstone if you need me to do something I don't know how i will look it up and find out.
Sources: I have friends/Co-Owners who can tell you how good I am if you want more info or other stuff

Again thanks for reading.

Captianbob
10/30/2012 3:21 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon
Capritorne
In game Name: jassassin11
How will you benefit the server: i will entertain people on the server and i will protect the server
Why does this interest you: i like to help servers and entertain them
Previous Admin or Moderator experiences: im the owner of 2 servers head admin of another admin of another and builder of another
Country you live in:​ usa
Position Applying For: head admin or admin
About You: i have alot of experience against greifers and other stupid trolls and im very funny and i like to have fun with everyone. ive been playing since beta 1.8.1. i play on teh cpu almost 24/7
How much time can you be on a day: maybe abaout 10 hours - 16 hours 7 days a week (no lie im up all night sometimes)
10/30/2012 3:03 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pony
mumble13322
In game Name: Mumble13322
How will you benefit the server: With many many hours of game play logged, since infdev I feel I can give lots of help and expertise to the server
Why does this interest you: I love helping out and administrating servers, I always looked up to the roles of admins and how they help out with the running of great communities. I know from previous experiences i can do this. Plus this seems like a great community to be a part of
Previous Admin or Moderator experiences: Mc Create, Hurricane craft, Treeville, TheXSMP
Country you live in:​ England
Position Applying For: Admin +
About You: I have been playing since WAAY back in infdev and have seen minecraft blossom into the game it is. Im a brony, Pokemon trainer and an Avid miner. I love to help out and can be a pretty fun guy. I also have a good approach to griefers and such which some people have even said is second to none
How much time can you be on a day: 2-4 hours weekdays, 5-7 hours weekends
10/30/2012 2:53 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
thedudewithtool
No worries.
10/30/2012 2:50 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
eli1211
In game Name:eli1211
How will you benefit the server:i can help to make sure no one hacks and i am a pretty good builder
Why does this interest you:because i want to help and rest on 1 server
Previous Admin or Moderator experiences:yes but have not switched to 1.4
Country you live in:​United States of America
Position Applying For:What ever you Need i would prefer Admin Head-Admin
About You:I'm Funny and like to help people
How much time can you be on a day:About 4-6 hours
10/30/2012 2:39 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
thedudewithtool
Hey you better wtach out mcclaxa . I made him staff on my server. He grifed it to fuck
10/30/2012 2:51 pm
ThaServer
Thanks for telling me
10/30/2012 2:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xxAwesominerxx
In game Name:MegaShadow2001
How will you benefit the server:I will help all new players out and old players with there needs.
Why does this interest you:Because I love helping people out on servers and interacting with other people
Admin:3
Mod:5
Country you live in:​U.S.A
Position Applying For:Admin Head Admin Head Mod or Co Owner
About You:I love playing minecraft especially servers, I love world edit and all the plugins
How much time can you be on a day:2-4 hours maybe 5 on weekends all day.
10/30/2012 1:18 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
youlef1999
Hi ay you please tell us who is head admin because if I remember you accepted me but you forgot to tell me my rank
10/30/2012 1:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
mclaxa123
10/30/2012 12:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
mclaxa123
In game Name: mclaxa123
How will you benefit the server: i am a very fun admin that will make sure everyone follows the rules
Why does this interest you: it is fun making sure everyoine has fun
Previous Admin or Moderator experiences: lots i am owner currently on 1 server
Country you live in:​ america
Position Applying For: Admin or head admin
About You: i have been playing minecraft for 2 yrs and im great with world edit
How much time can you be on a day: 1.5 hrs
10/30/2012 1:14 pm
ThaServer
APPROVED
10/30/2012 12:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
smozey
In game Name: smozey
How will you benefit the server: I can build, moderate and help in any possible ways.
Why does this interest you: Because I enjoy helping people and building.
Previous Admin or Moderator experiences: Smitecraft (Admin), CursePVP(HeadAdmin), ShineCraft(HeadAdmin)
Country you live in:​ England
Position Applying For: Admin/Head Admin
About You: I go to a grammar school in the UK and am in Y9. I am relatively intelligent and am able to do lots of things and have many skills.
How much time can you be on a day: Weekdays, usually 2-4 hours, and weekends as much time as needed.
10/30/2012 12:24 pm
Level 41 : Master Dragon
soliderproductions
In game Name: soliderfighter
How will you benefit the server: I will do what you say. And help when needed.
Why does this interest you: because I would like to help your server abd help you if you need anything. And I think you will beed someone from my timezone.
Previous Admin or Moderator experiences: moderator on 4 and admin on 2
Country you live in:​ norway
Position Applying For: admin
About You: I am from noraway. I love to bike and play the piano at my spare time. I am also alot with friends. I love to play minecraft. I have 1 cat.
How much time can you be on a day: 30 min to 7 hour

If you need any more information pm me
10/30/2012 12:23 pm
youlef1999
Thank you what will be my position
10/30/2012 12:20 pm
youlef1999
In game Name: youlef1999

How will you benefit the server: I will benefit the server by voting. I can also provide security to this server and my loyalty. I pf the server goes on well, I will donate an amount of money

Why does this interest you: I want to help you and the server. I have fun when I help and I love talking with owners co-owners and all staff.

-mod 2
-admin2
-co owner 1

Country you live in:​ Switzerland (17th November moving to new Zealand)

Position Applying For: Head-Admin, Admin, or above

About You: I am a nice fellow guy that is smart and handles important situation I am funny and also kind. When it comes to problems I'm the man to solve them

How much time can you be on a day: 3h, weekend 6h

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you will respond and accept me .
10/30/2012 12:23 pm
ThaServer
--------------APPROVED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome