Need Staff, Builders, Admins, GFX maker, and Moderators!

Sphinx140's Avatar Sphinx1406/25/15 8:14 pm
1 emeralds 175 2
7/10/2015 11:37 am
rapidfireman's Avatar rapidfireman
Hey guys, so about a month ago, I started a Minecraft factions server. Although it has expanded greatly since its launch, adding plots, and SG, I can't find responsible staff members who enjoy playing on the server rather than trolling innocent players. If you are interested in applying, please join the server and DON'T ask to apply immediately, everyone does that and it just shows that you only came on the server for staff and you don't want to put in the time to play. You'd be shocked how many players ask for staff before they know the name of the server. So, please, be patient and let me see that you are mature and devoted to the server before you apply. The server ip is delian.mcpro.co
Sphinx140
Level 35 : Artisan Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2015 11:37 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
rapidfireman
Sphinx140Hey guys, so about a month ago, I started a Minecraft factions server. Although it has expanded greatly since its launch, adding plots, and SG, I can't find responsible staff members who enjoy playing on the server rather than trolling innocent players. If you are interested in applying, please join the server and DON'T ask to apply immediately, everyone does that and it just shows that you only came on the server for staff and you don't want to put in the time to play. You'd be shocked how many players ask for staff before they know the name of the server. So, please, be patient and let me see that you are mature and devoted to the server before you apply. The server ip is delian.mcpro.co

I am quite new to the server but if you happen to see me on the server it would be great if you could talk a little with me. I love to help with servers and it seems that this server would be a fun one to work with. I know I shouldn't apply yet, but if you need any help I am open.
My ign is rapidfireman just so you know.
07/10/2015 7:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Wolfman4343
I can help with the gfx. Skype: adiwolf2
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome