In Need of Staff (Faction Server) *Closed

skyler_diablo's Avatar skyler_diablo7/14/14 8:56 pm
1 emeralds 148 2
7/14/2014 9:02 pm
Swagaroon's Avatar Swagaroon
In need of an experienced Helpers who can help stop spamming, help out in basically any question a member has about factions and warps to getting to places. Not complicated stuff just having a basic understanding of standard faction servers.

If anyone wants to take up on this opportunity first come to my server IP sirenpvp.net and then msg me (player name is skyler_diablo) I will give skype there so we can discuss. Thanks
skyler_diablo
Level 9 : Apprentice Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2014 9:02 pm
Level 21 : Expert Princess
Swagaroon
Ign: B1GMEECH856

I should be chosen because I'm a fun-loving person. Many people say that I am a cheering spirit. When the time comes, I am an educated disciplinarian. Strict, yet fair. I understand that moderators and other server staff don't usually have a connection with their players. This is what sets me apart from other players. I learn the way of the government, and reprimand players while also making bonds with them. I hope to give these players looking for some safe fun, the FUN THEY DESERVE. I like to be staff because I like to help people. I know that may sound a lot like other people applying for staff, and I know that. What sets my helpfulness apart from others is I watch chat 24/7. If someone calls a moderator's name, and they need help, I am always the first one there. Sure the "Authoritah" and the commands are really cool things, but my main objective is to assist the players of the Server. I am a fun-loving kid who likes to play minecraft. I am on this game a lot, and will not myself go one day without assisting the wonderful patrons of the server that I am on. I'm not a very good builder, but that's what I think.

Thank You for taking the time to "lol did not read" my Server Staff application.
07/14/2014 8:58 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
pink_panda567
Ok il be on
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome