Need Staff for server (Builders, Moderators ,etc)!!!

kekekekekekekekekeke's Avatar kekekekekekekekekeke12/29/13 4:56 am
1/4/2014 2:48 pm
Chewy_Kitty's Avatar Chewy_Kitty
Hi i have a server which is private atm i need some staff though. I will give you the IP when your accepted

I Need:
Builder: a few
Moderator: 3

Feel free if you want to apply for a different position but i will not be giving out the console for coders. But im happy to accept plugins

Builder

Link to your build(Pic or project):
Why i should accept you:
Are you good with redstone:
Have you built on any other servers:
IGN:

Moderator/Other staff:
What Position you want:
IGN:
Why would you ban someone:
Can you give out ideas:
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx:
When would you mute someone
What do you do if someone breaks the rules:
kekekekekekekekekeke
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/04/2014 2:48 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Chewy_Kitty
What Position you want: Helper
IGN: Chewy_Kitty
How can i trust you: I help on my friends server
Why would you ban someone: If they violated the rules more than enough
Can you give out ideas: I'm not sure how to answer this one.
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx: I've never used this
When would you mute someone If they were to cuss, or annoy other players alot
What do you do if someone breaks the rules: I would either report it to another staff member or take it into my own hands depending on the situation
12/30/2013 12:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Koreansixstrings
What Position you want: Anything that you think i deserve
IGN: sooholi
How can i trust you: Ive Head-Admined, Admined, and Co-Owned many servers before. Co-Owned Builders Unite before it got shut down. (you guys probably dont know that server tho)
Why would you ban someone: if they break the rules many times and had been warned several times.
Can you give out ideas: yus
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx: I Never worked with it before. I did work with Hawkeye, and CoreProtect though
When would you mute someone: Spamming, Advertising
What do you do if someone breaks the rules: Warn them a couple of times. if that doesnt work, Tempban. if the person still does it, Ban and IPBan.

Thanks
12/30/2013 11:49 am
kekekekekekekekekeke
Bump
12/30/2013 5:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jorick2u
Builder

What style you build: All. Medieval & copy thing (items & pictures)
Link to your build(Pic or project): http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/art-for-apps/ <-- only some shit speedbuilds becuase i dont have pictures ready
Why i should accept you: because i am a very good builder.
Are you good with redstone: very good
Why i should trust you: because im very honest and social
Have you built on any other servers: yes
IGN: jorick2u
12/30/2013 8:01 am
kekekekekekekekekeke
Expect a PM
12/30/2013 5:35 am
kekekekekekekekekeke
OfficerkitWorst server ever! He throws a big fuss over one swear, and if you use one tnt to get rid of something YOU made, the clears your entire inventory!

Lol what? This is a NO SWEAR server and all i did was kick you? And you wouldnt hand over the TNT several times so i was forced to, Sorry but your story is a lie
12/29/2013 4:34 pm
zxxmason
postion:mod ign:zxxmasone age:11 and you can trust me i have no bans i would ban someone for:insulting staff yes i have one idea a mob aera and i dont know much about /logblock i would mute someone for spamming after being warned if someone was to break a rule if it was spamming after mute i would tempban them for 2days
but if it was like someone said he would buy someone a rank if he pays him like 750K in game cash and he didnt buy him the rank i would permban him
12/29/2013 4:29 pm
SamMinecraft
What Position you want: Moderator
IGN:RMSJ
How can i trust you: I always listen no matter what.
Why would you ban someone: Hacking/modding, scamming, constant greifing, and spamming
Can you give out ideas: Yes. I love helping people
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx: No idea
When would you mute someone: Spamming for a 20 sec time period
What do you do if someone breaks the rules:3 Warnings then 12 hr ban then 24hr ban then PermaBan
12/30/2013 5:42 am
kekekekekekekekekeke
Expect PM
12/29/2013 4:19 pm
krusebear
Name: James
IGN: krusebear
Age 14
Timezone: Central USA
I believe that I would be the best choice for Admin or Co-Owner because I have lots of experience with a leadership or protective position. I am a very kind person, am willing to help anyone upon request, and am an easy person to get along with. I am always open to suggestions or correction and take them very seriously. I am very laid back and love to have fun but I can always “get down to business”!

I have been playing This server for about 1 day now and am experienced with how the server's works I am on usually from two to five hours a day most days and enjoy conversing with other players and Admins. It even excites me more that this is a new server and many more possibilities are available.

I consider myself a decent PVP-er but definitely not the best. I am currently working on improving that by practicing day by day. I also hope that, as I grow closer to the players that I can take their suggestions and use them to improve upon, thus helping the server and me.

I will familiarized myself with the Server rules and have also read the rules on the forums. I completely understand them and will not take them lightly. I understand how to gain staff and the consequences.

I am a very outgoing person and always welcome new people. I never want anyone left out and feel bad. I believe that anyone and everyone should be included no matter their race, religion, or opinions.

I have spent countless hours gaining ranks on other servers. However, I don’t always think “me, me, me”. I love to help others. I also try to spend lots of time getting to know the players and staff on the server. I believe this is a key part in having a truly amazing time on the server.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application! - Kruse
12/30/2013 5:33 am
kekekekekekekekekeke
Dude dont double post
12/29/2013 4:17 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Filip96
What Position you want: admin
IGN: none
How can i trust you: Ive been staff on the servers below
Why would you ban someone: greifing,hacking,or not listing to staff
Can you give out ideas: yes
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx: i dont know what that is
When would you mute someone: if they sware (1 min)
What do you do if someone breaks the rules: kick then ban
12/30/2013 5:37 am
kekekekekekekekekeke
Dude.. no ign? How can i accept you when theres no IGN to give you perms for dude.. get a IGN and repost
12/29/2013 4:12 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Officerkit
-snip-
12/29/2013 4:09 pm
rasta108
What Position you want: moderator
IGN: rasta108
How can i trust you: I am a mod on 2 different servers and I am known to be useful to admins
Why would you ban someone: Hacking, Profanity, Overall rudeness to staff or players
Can you give out ideas: Yes, I am a very creative person :p
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx: I am not that experienced with LogEx.
When would you mute someone: Spam, Disrespectfulness.
What do you do if someone breaks the rules: Give them a warning but if they continue to do it I will kick them and if they do It agail I'll tempban/ban them.

Thank you for reading my application
-rasta108
12/30/2013 5:39 am
kekekekekekekekekeke
Expect a PM
12/29/2013 3:58 pm
Noahv02
Like this? xD im so sorry xD can i just e-mail you? pm me your email adress
12/30/2013 5:37 am
kekekekekekekekekeke
Put it on imgur and give me the url
12/29/2013 3:33 pm
Noahv02
Wait how do you add it
12/29/2013 3:54 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
do [IMG] then the url
12/29/2013 3:33 pm
Noahv02
Here you go not the best, but they are ok. I would be a much better mod/admin than a builder xD But you deside.
12/29/2013 2:51 pm
Noahv02
Hi! My name is Noah, I am 11 years old, I think i would make a good admin or builder.
I am very friendly and always looking to help out. Here is my info.

Ign: Noahv02
Position: Admin, mod, builder.
Trust: I own my own server, i was co owner of my friends server (he forgot to pay the bill to run it
Very friendly and helpful.

Thank you for your time
~Noah
12/29/2013 3:07 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
Can I see one of your builds?
12/29/2013 2:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Surfboy Inc
What Position you want:Moderator or better
IGN:Surfboy1
How can i trust you:i can keep everyone in order I can advertise on twitch
Can you give out ideas:sure I can inspire others depending on what they need
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx:no idea what LogEx is but a stick?
When would you mute someone:when the person spams or cusses and the duration depends on what happened like someone who spams the same thing for the first time gets a 2-5 minute mute and cussing means about 3-10 minutes but if any of that happens multiple times it can lead to a jail and mute for some hours
What do you do if someone breaks the rules: depends on what happens if its greifing or raiding it would be a temp ban if it is hacking I would temp ban them for a whole WEEK
12/29/2013 3:06 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
What's your twitch channel
12/29/2013 1:29 pm
CroFrites
What Position you want: Mod
IGN: CroFrites
How can i trust you: I have been a Co-Owner and an Admin so I know what is my duty
Why would you ban someone: for spamming abusing hackings advertising for being unrespectful etc
Can you give out ideas: Yes I can when I get some thing I tell it to the owner if he likes it he will add it
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx: I have never used it but Im a good learner so I learn it pretty quick
When would you mute someone For spamming being disrespectful etc
What do you do if someone breaks the rules: I ban them that what is usually done
12/29/2013 2:25 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
Expect a pm
12/29/2013 1:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Kankei
What Position you want:Mod
IGN:BLOODMANV2
How can i trust you: I'm not one to abuse or anything of that sort. I like moderating, i resigned from moderation on another game, and looking to fill time.
Why would you ban someone:Hacking/continuing to break rules after warning.
Can you give out ideas:If I come across something that looks useful for server moderation then oh yeah.
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx:I've never used LogEx, hopefully you can run down the basics and i'll read up on it?
When would you mute someone: Racism/Sexism/ or homophobic remarks are made. I wouldn't mute for swearing, swearing is fine in my book as long as it's not being directed to someone in a hostile manner.
What do you do if someone breaks the rules:Warnx2/kick/ban depending on the offence.
12/29/2013 1:42 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
All good accept swearing is banned in most cases 'Damn 'crap' are not banned where as the f word and s word are etc.. Expect a PM
12/29/2013 1:17 pm
Officerkit
What Position you want:Moderator or higher
IGN:Officerkit
How can i trust you: errm. I'm playful, I don't like being put to one task though. I do not have a good experience with other servers though.
Why would you ban someone:Hacking, spamming, entry spamming, if I warn them 4 times to stop.
Can you give out ideas:I'm an excellent idealist.
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx:I dont get the question.
When would you mute someone:Cussing, Being disrespectful to staff or other players.
What do you do if someone breaks the rules:I warn them twice, third warning is still a sterner warning or a chance of a kick/mute, fourth is kick or temp-ban, 5th warning is temp-ban or permaban.

P.S. Please report to me quickly. Sorry about the post I made earlier, I was bored. and I like bumping.... "BUMP!"

<----- Click dat egg pls..
12/29/2013 1:20 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
Expect a pm might be a min tho
12/29/2013 1:09 pm
cocacian
When am I expecting the pm? Sorry if I sound desperate haha I am bored right now...
12/29/2013 1:19 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
I might have sent it to the wrong ppl D:
12/29/2013 1:20 pm
cocacian
Well you havent sent it to me :p
12/29/2013 1:08 pm
Chips_McGee
Hey heres my Application

IGN: Chips_McGee
How can i trust you: I have never been banned or kicked EVER and i am always out to see the best for people
Why would you ban someone: Hacking/Griefing/Cyber-Bullying
Can you give out ideas: Yes i love to contribute
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx: ExLog Block Logger Placement Module i think
When would you mute someone: Swearing/Rude Language/Spamming
What do you do if someone breaks the rules: 1nd: Warning 2nd: then kick 3rd time: then ban

I would love to contribute to such a great server so thank you.

~Chips
12/29/2013 1:26 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
Expect a PM
12/29/2013 1:05 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
Still need more Builders and a Admin... Bump
12/29/2013 1:00 pm
krusebear
Name: James
IGN: krusebear
Age 14
Timezone: Central USA
I believe that I would be the best choice for Admin or Co-Owner because I have lots of experience with a leadership or protective position. I am a very kind person, am willing to help anyone upon request, and am an easy person to get along with. I am always open to suggestions or correction and take them very seriously. I am very laid back and love to have fun but I can always “get down to business”!

I have been playing This server for about 1 day now and am experienced with how the server's works I am on usually from two to five hours a day most days and enjoy conversing with other players and Admins. It even excites me more that this is a new server and many more possibilities are available.

I consider myself a decent PVP-er but definitely not the best. I am currently working on improving that by practicing day by day. I also hope that, as I grow closer to the players that I can take their suggestions and use them to improve upon, thus helping the server and me.

I will familiarized myself with the Server rules and have also read the rules on the forums. I completely understand them and will not take them lightly. I understand how to gain staff and the consequences.

I am a very outgoing person and always welcome new people. I never want anyone left out and feel bad. I believe that anyone and everyone should be included no matter their race, religion, or opinions.

I have spent countless hours gaining ranks on other servers. However, I don’t always think “me, me, me”. I love to help others. I also try to spend lots of time getting to know the players and staff on the server. I believe this is a key part in having a truly amazing time on the server.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application! It is much appreciated. - Kruse
12/29/2013 1:14 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
Accepted expect a pm but I'm going to have to own you at PvP
12/29/2013 12:59 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
chuck_213035
gamesmasr3000Hi i have a server which is private atm i need some staff though. I will give you the IP when your accepted

I Need:

Feel free if you want to apply for a different position but i will not be giving out the console for coders. But im happy to accept plugins

Builder

Why i should accept you:
IGN:

Moderator/Other staff:
What Position you want:
IGN:
Can you give out ideas:

not applying for a position, but why use LogEx? I have not seen a server use it. I have seen several of them use 'core protect' and their staff was easily able to figure out the commands and what they do. It is lightweight and does not cause lag, unless you are doing a large rollback. Check it out. You may like it.

LogEx is a good plugin but not many people use it it can log anything you tell it to do and good when my log block database is down LogEx will tell you when someone placed a block where they did and who they were and that's all I needed
12/29/2013 12:56 pm
chuck_213035
gamesmasr3000Hi i have a server which is private atm i need some staff though. I will give you the IP when your accepted

I Need:

Builder

Why i should accept you:
IGN:

Moderator/Other staff:
What Position you want:
IGN:
Can you give out ideas:

not applying for a position, but why use LogEx? I have not seen a server use it. I have seen several of them use 'core protect' and their staff was easily able to figure out the commands and what they do. It is lightweight and does not cause lag, unless you are doing a large rollback. Check it out. You may like it.
12/29/2013 12:45 pm
cocacian
Moderator/Other staff:

What Position you want: Whatever rank you want to give me but I have the experience to be ranks like head admin etc I can also be lower ranks like mod if need be but I would much prefer a high rank because of the knowledge and experience I have

IGN: cocacian

How can i trust you: I have been head admin and owner on servers previously so I feel I would a great addition to your server with the experience I put on the table

Why would you ban someone: I would ban someone if they were in some way or another SERIOUSLY (major grief etc) breaking the rules or for breaking the rules numerous times, after many warning

Can you give out ideas: I would need an idea about what sort of server this is but then I would hope I can give you good and relevant ideas!

What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx: Honestly I have never used LogEx before I have used a plugins called CoreProtect ,despite this if I got a rank on your server I would definatly learn how to use this plugin as it would be vital knowledge

When would you mute someone: When they are either spamming, advertising or doing anything against the rules (swearing if their is a rule against it) in the chat

What do you do if someone breaks the rules: Warn them if it is a small matter (Not replanting farms) maybe jail them if their is a jail on the server then after repeat Offences l would ban them
12/29/2013 1:00 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
Accepted Expect a PM
12/29/2013 12:36 pm
aschleinitz
Builder

What style you build: pretty much anything
Link to your build(Pic or project): I don't have anything that's ready to be shown to the world.
Why i should accept you: I'll do whatever tell me to.
Are you good with red stone: yes, very.
Why i should trust you: I
Have you built on any other servers: I'm helping my friend Lubadub on his server right now
IGN: aschleinitz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN: aschleinitz
How can i trust you:
Can you give out ideas: yes, I know of a lot of plugins and mods that could improve the server
What tool do you use to track a block placement with LogEx: Sorry, I am not experienced.
When would you mute someone: If were harassing staff or players on the server.
What do you do if someone breaks the rules: Temp-ban them, if it continues then perm-ban

Thank you for your consideration .
12/29/2013 1:01 pm
kekekekekekekekekeke
Which one Mod ore Builder
12/29/2013 11:21 am
Officerkit
Bump

There's my app for mod.
12/29/2013 11:13 am