I need staff for my server

Tahoe's Avatar Tahoe7/31/16 8:44 am
8/3/2016 7:30 pm
kattopatto's Avatar kattopatto
Hey guys, i need staff if u are interested add me on skype: Tahoe (picture is minecraft guy riding a dragon)

i need:

2 Admins
3 moderators
2 Helpers
3 builders
3 Developers

send me your applications on skype if u didnt find me just put it down here.
Thank you

Application:

IGN:

What rank are you applying for:

Timezone:

Why do you want to join the staff team:

What could you bring the staff team:

Why should we choose you over other applications:

Do you have any prior experience being staff:

Do you agree to an interview?
Tahoe
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2016 7:30 pm
Level 41 : Master Fish
kattopatto
Application: This here!

IGN: LessThanLime

What rank are you applying for: Terminator Moderator

Timezone:GMT -4

Why do you want to join the staff team: I love working with people, I love Minecraft, it just works.

What could you bring the staff team:

I've got a sense of humor when I can, and a strict attitude when I need. I'm empathetic enough to understand all sides of an argument, and will end it civilly. You'll find plenty of apps talking about their humanity, but few mentioning their actual ability to manage a community. I want to keep a server running. Not to mess with privileges, not to abuse creative mode, but to help a community grow and prosper.

Why should we choose you over other applications:
I mentioned plenty of reasons above, but I'll rattle off a few more. You're dealing with people who want power. Power corrupts people. That's why I'm here. I can manage communities of players, no matter their rank or status. I'm not going to ignore anyone, whether they are suffering from or causing a problem. I'm also open about myself. I only use a voice mod for personal reasons. There are applicants here who won't disclose their age unless they're accepted. There are applicants who aren't willing to skype unless accepted, if at all. I'm not that. I just want to find a community to be a part of, and help it thrive.

Do you have any prior experience being staff:
I've been mod on a couple servers, both of which went down for unrelated reasons. Money and that.

Do you agree to an interview?
Absolutely! Skype is 'themidkipwithaplan'. That's 'midkip'. 'm-i-d'. My profile pic'll be of whatever flavor furry I'm feeling that week. Keep in mind that I do use a voice mod. That's not optional.

Thanks <3~
08/03/2016 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
CoastSequoia
Application:

IGN: LukasMaps

What rank are you applying for: Builder

Timezone: Eastern USA

Why you want to join: I am a very good builder with experience in building server lobbies and maps and I would love to help any new server!

What could you bring to the staff team: I am a funny guy and I am willing to do almost anything you ask, all while adding a little fun into daily life.

Why to choose me over other applications:

1. I am the only builder who has applied

2. I have experience building for other servers

Do you have any prior experience being staff: I was a builder on the server DogeCraft

Do I agree to an interview: Depends on how you do it (online, skype, email, etc.)

08/03/2016 5:12 pm
AirFusion81
Also I Own A Server
07/31/2016 4:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Sabrina324
Application:

IGN:sabrina324

What rank are you applying for:builder/admin

Timezone:US/Mountain Time

Why do you want to join the staff team: I really like to give a helping hand and i have no other experience on this so I thought it be fun!

What could you bring the staff team:I have pretty good building skills, and minor command block skills.

Why should we choose you over other applications:Because not many people know command blocks too well so I think i could help with that, also I have some pretty good builds in my past!

Do you have any prior experience being staff:No

Do you agree to an interview? IRL:NEVER MInecraft:Of course!
07/31/2016 4:12 pm
AirFusion81
IGN:AirFusionDuo

What rank are you applying for:Builder

Timezone:Eastern (New York Time)

Why do you want to join the staff team:Im Really Good At Building And Ive Been Looking For Some Servers To Help With And Im Feelin Friendly

What could you bring the staff team: Lots Of Cool Builds Of Houses, Towers And Hubs.

Why should we choose you over other applications: Im Really Good At Building And Im Good At Teamwork And Listening.

Do you have any prior experience being staff:none

Do you agree to an interview? yes

btw can't find u on Skype.

And i Can Be On Atleast an Hour A Day
07/31/2016 3:42 pm
Gusar00ni
Application:

IGN: Banjostrings

What rank are you applying for: Helper

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Why do you want to join the staff team: I've always loved minecraft and want to finally give back to the game and other players that love it too. I'm not asking for much, nothing flashy like Admin or Moderator, I just want to help and give everything I got to make it the best server it can be

What could you bring the staff team: My optimism, openness to others, and reliance! I love team efforts and I am very well willing to work with the other staff members and get the job done!

Why should we choose you over other applications: I will do whatever job I am handed with and get it finished. I'm not too shabby of a builder either but what I really wish to do is help anyway you wish.

Do you have any prior experience being staff: No, sadly I do not, but I was hoping this could finally be my chance to do something helpful, to prove my worth. We must all start out somewhere and I wish to start here with you and your staff.

Do you agree to an interview? Yes of course! I do have a skype.
07/31/2016 3:16 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hekktic
Application:

IGN: Hekktic

What rank are you applying for: Admin

Timezone: Mountain Timezone

Why do you want to join the staff team: Just to get back into the technical scene of minecraft

What could you bring the staff team: Discipline, order, and responsibility

Why should we choose you over other applications: Im very well experienced and i know alot about plugins

Do you have any prior experience being staff: Owned 2 servers, and staff on over 10

Do you agree to an interview? Yes
07/31/2016 2:59 pm
Verukan
IGN: Verukan

What rank are you applying for: Administrator

Timezone: Pacific

Why do you want to join the staff team: I would like to join your staff team because I love to be part of an ever-growing community, and I believe that I could help it grow even further. I also would love to gain trust from other staff members and the community as a whole, and build a reputation as a friendly face that is easy to talk to in the community. Another reason that I would like to be staff is because I believe that I have the skill set and experience to improve any server by being a helping hand and a role model to look up to in terms of conduct on the server and the forums (I assume you have a forums website).

What could you bring the staff team: I could bring to the staff team my very vast previous experience with owning and staffing Minecraft servers, and I believe that I could share with other staff members many ways to efficiently deal with situations that I am very familiar with, most of them being very common issues on Minecraft servers. I also think that, if given the chance, I could help manage the staff team, with my aforementioned experience as an owner of a server. Finally, I believe that I can spread my experience and bring the staff team together, making it a very tight-knit community on your server.

Why should we choose you over other applications: I believe that I should be chosen over other applicants for one, because of my experience, mentioned above, two, because of my familiarity with many situations that may be new to other staff members, and three, because I am very mature, and will take the position seriously, while other applicants may not even take it seriously at all. Another reason that I should be chosen over other applicants is because my skill set ranges from co-owning, to staff team managing, to just being an ordinary staff member.

Do you have any prior experience being staff: Yes. I've been an owner on two previous occasions, and I have many experiences withe staffing Minecraft servers of many varieties.

Do you agree to an interview?: Yes
08/02/2016 8:10 am
Tahoe
Skype pls
07/31/2016 2:15 pm
HyperCooool
IGN: HyperCooool

What rank are you applying for: developer or moderator

Timezone: US, East Coast

Why do you want to join the staff team: I love Minecraft and helping friends

What could you bring the staff team: My resourcefulness and ability to handle most stressful situations that most people can't take. I also know how to turn a crappy server into a popular server

Why should we choose you over other applications: Because im awesome. 'nuff said xD

Do you have any prior experience being staff: yep. I'm currently senior mod on play.dibdibcraft.com

Do you agree to an interview? In real life, definitely not. in Skype or in game, sure

Yes I have Skype but I cant use it today cuz my parents took phone away
07/31/2016 12:26 pm
iTz_GaqqlePvp
Application:

IGN:iTz_GaqqlePvp

What rank are you applying for:Admin

Timezone:Uk, England

Why do you want to join the staff team:so i can help ban hackers and help the server out

What could you bring the staff team:i could share my kindness

Why should we choose you over other applications:i would do anything to improve the server

Do you have any prior experience being staff:Yes

Do you agree to an interview?:Yes
07/31/2016 2:55 pm
Tahoe
do you have anything i can talk to you with??
07/31/2016 8:47 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Fish
EmbarassingOldAccount
Why in the world do you need 3 developers?
And I cannot stress enough how much "developing" is ensuring the integrity of the server is all ship-shape behind the scenes and actually digging into plugin code rather than just stuffing a ton of plugins into a folder.
07/31/2016 2:48 pm
Tahoe
btw i need 3 develpores cuz i have a bungee server
07/31/2016 2:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Voidaxell
He is looking for staff,not your criticism and questions.
07/31/2016 4:36 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
The ability to take both is a demonstration of maturity. Simply slamming folks for questions is not.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome