Need Staff For The Server DiffuCraft

KarmaPanda's Avatar KarmaPanda11/30/12 9:12 pm
12/2/2012 12:59 am
cchheett55's Avatar cchheett55
Hi, i am the owner for DiffuCraft and i am finding admins (operators for right now) and also moderator. Also i hope you join our server DiffuCraft which the ip is 37.59.215.101
I hope you join and have fun in our server with our fun community.
Template for applying
IGN:
Description about you:

Why you want to be a op:

Have you ever been a op before:

Will you abuse the op commands to your own good:

KarmaPanda
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/02/2012 12:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
cchheett55
IGN: cchheett55
Description about you: I love to help others. I have lots of experience being staff.

Why you want to be a op: I have been op/staff on a variety of servers so I can adapt to many Minecraft environments. I am good at plugins. I ran my own server with over 60. all configured by me. I can do anything with plugins but make them

Have you ever been a op before: Yes

Will you abuse the op commands to your own good: No

12/02/2012 12:22 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Vitaneon
IGN: Vitaneon
Description about you: Well, there's not too much about me My name is Nick. I'm 17. I graduate this year.
Why you want to be a op: Because I like helping people. Knowing I can make someone's day better, makes my day better.
Have you ever been a op before: On a few servers.
Will you abuse the op commands to your own good: It all depends on what you call abusing. Kicking/banning people for no reason, no. But world edit, and stuff like that I would use. I wouldn't consider that abusing, though.
12/02/2012 12:04 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Emp_Captain123
IGN: Emp_Captain123
Description about you: I have fun helpful and i can really help your server and bring many people to the server

Why you want to be a op: Because i really want to help a server be its best and in order for that to happen it needs the best staff which i could be

Have you ever been a op before: Yes many times

Will you abuse the op commands to your own good: No never

12/01/2012 11:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Jclay016
IGN:Jclay016
Description about you: I am a mature 14 year old, I believe that you should respect those who respect you. I am VERY honest, and i can be a really good friend

Why you want to be a op:I want to be a op because i want to be able to help people. I don't like seeing people needing help and there not be an op online at the time. I have been there and it stresses me out.

Have you ever been a op before:No, i have not.

Will you abuse the op commands to your own good: I will certainly not. Taking advatage of something that you have access to is not something i believe in. I will NEVER risk the privileges that i have been granted.

12/01/2012 11:37 pm
Fireyy5
IGN:Fireyy5
Description about you: Well I have been op on many servers before, and like to help people with their server. My maturity is 9/10. 6/10 if I want to play around and have fun with people.
Why you want to be a op: to help with the server, have fun with guys and to just build minecraft style!
Have you ever been a op before: yes, on about 13 different servers
Will you abuse the op commands to your own good: No. Maybe to build a house or get tools things that don't really matter, but I also wont spawn in like stacks of TnT and blow lots of stuff up.
12/01/2012 11:24 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
matheusjustuka
IGN: matheusjustuka
desc about me: I hate hackers because my acount has been hacked a time before I'm learning about plugin development and a plgin developer can help I can do anticheaters
and antihacks

why I want to being op:my personal desc says all

Have you ever been a op before:yes on a server from his start to his end

Will you abuse the op commands to your own good:no never it's for hackers and cheaters and I hate him

has much free time I'm on vacations
12/01/2012 4:49 am
Markyman
I yam bored
12/01/2012 3:16 am
Markyman
12/01/2012 1:43 am
Markyman
idk
12/01/2012 12:10 am
Markyman
uh..
11/30/2012 10:52 pm
Level 47 : Master Princess
Whoever01
IGN: Whoever01
Description about you: I am a funny person who is ban happy for griefers

Why you want to be a op: I hate grifers and I am a good builder, you can trust me!

Have you ever been a op before: Never (temp about 3 times)

Will you abuse the op commands to your own good: Hell no! That's for griefers

12/01/2012 11:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
KarmaPanda
Accepted go on the server
11/30/2012 10:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
keego2013
IGN:keegan2013
Description about you: I'm an an kind and honest person individual that believes in the the truth and only the truth

Why you want to be a op: i want to enforce that you cant always disobey rules and regulations and also i want to make the server safe, fun ad secure to play on.

Have you ever been a op before: No

Will you abuse the op commands to your own good: No

11/30/2012 9:54 pm
Brownie109
IGN:Skylord_Brownie

Description about you: I am Trustworthy, helpful, and i LOVE helping people ineed. I am Asian and i am 13 lol

Why you want to be a op:Me and my friend can help out the server by building stuff, helping the people in the server, advertise and, stop people from Hacking by banning them.

Have you ever been a op before:yes, a lot of times

Will you abuse the op commands to your own good: no, i won't i will help the people in the server and by building stuff for the server
11/30/2012 9:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
xxkillerbryanxx
Template for applying
IGN:killerbryan
Description about you:In real life, i live in the Usa,In minecraft im good at plugin management Installing not Making, Im also good at spawn-Building and City building if i get ideas.Im also good at website making, And also Advertisin to get good people and alot

Why you want to be a op:Because im a mature, Guy who knows right from wrongI wont abuse any powers on your server

Have you ever been a op before:Yes

Will you abuse the op commands to your own good:Nope Never.

Age 12 if thats fine...
11/30/2012 9:36 pm
Caboose_RvsB
IGN: Caboose_RvsB
Description about you: I am a very dedicated and helpful individual.

Why you want to be a op: I want to help and secure the server.

Have you ever been a op before: Yes.

Will you abuse the op commands to your own good: No.

11/30/2012 9:21 pm
XSn0wB04rd3rX
IGN: XSn0wB04rd3rX
Description about me: I have been owner of about 3 servers but they all failed and i have been admin before on other servers so i have great experience.
Why I want to be op: Because i want to help build stuff for other people and help other people out because its the right thing to do.
Have I ever been op before: yes
Will I abuse the op commands to my own good: I would never pass up an opportunity like this so no.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome