Need Staff For Zombie Server

axeman9799's Avatar axeman97995/20/13 10:07 am
1 emeralds 107 5
5/20/2013 4:58 pm
Joeyrulz2201's Avatar Joeyrulz2201
I need 1 Mod and 2 ChatMods for my zombie server please fill in the following if you are interested!

Do you like zombies?
What staff Mod or ChatMod?
Are you good at building?
Do you have Skype?
axeman9799
Level 25 : Expert Necromancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/20/2013 4:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Joeyrulz2201
(I added some extra info that have been in past staff applications)

Where you live: USA
Do you like zombies? Yes and especially cod
What staff Mod or ChatMod? Chat mod
Are you good at building? yes, I especially like building skyscrapers ect. I also am OK at redstone and can do some basic things.
Do you have Skype? no
How long can you be on per week? 9+ hours
What would you do if someone is misbehaving? I would warn them that if they continue to misbehave that they will be kicked/banned.
05/20/2013 11:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
mrminecraft455
Where you live: Canada
Do you like zombies?: YES !! , Expecially on COD!! <3
What staff Mod or ChatMod? Mod
Are you good at building? Yes , i like building stuff like japanese/chinese , or stuff with nether!
Do you have Skype? Yes (addapec)
05/20/2013 11:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ze_MC_Master
I have taken one of my older apps and copied into this, but these questions are what most of the server owner wants

Age?
Im 14 years old (Born 1998 12th of november)
Skype?:
Tomten2998
Where do you live?:
I live in sweden and can speak english quite well
Maturity?
If you want it from 1-10. I'll say about 9-10
IGN?
Ze_MC_Master
Do you like zombies?:
I play alot of Minez and I would glandly help this server grow.
What rank do you want?:
I want to be a moderator
Are you good at building?
I'm fairly good at building and I think I can build whatever you want to be built as long as it isn't something super complicated
What can I bring to the server?
I can help you build spawn, shops, staff spawn and other things that this server might need. I can give you ideas on plugin that would help the builders and development of server. E.x World edit, voxelsniper, worldguard and Nocheat ( I know how to use them all exept Nocheat) I will aswell try and help begginers that just have joined the server to get started. Ex. Answere questions and other things that players would need help with. I can even help you make the rules if so needed.
Why should you pick me?
I have been a Head_Admin before on another server. I did quite a good job, but it had to close down due to lack of money. But I won't let that happen to this one. I'm quite experienced with high staff rank and I know how the job should be done.
Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do.
Example 1. I'm seeing someone that msg me about someone that is hacking. I go into vanish and spectates him.If he uses obviouse hacks like nuker or fly hacks, it will result in a ban. If I'm not sure if hes hacking or not. I'll ask him to screenshare with me. (If he dont have skype I'll simply as him to post a screenshot on forums and help him step by step to do it) I make sure that he now that if he leaves while accused, he will be banned. If this picture now shows that this person is hacking, it results in a ban. If it doesn't show he hacks, I simply don't ban him. This way makes it much easier not to ban players that just might lag or just be good at PvP ;P
Are you able to donate?
I'm not able to donate at the moment, because my bankcard is acting weird :L
How long can I be on per week?
I can be on about 16-18 hours a week.
05/20/2013 10:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Derpuniversity
Where you live:U.S.A
Do you like zombies?Yes i play minez often.
What staff Mod or ChatMod?Staff mod
Are you good at building?I'm fair, i don't want to be all grandiose and lie.
Do you have Skype?Yes I will pm you if this is accepted
Add-On;I have experience with plugins as i have helped my friend make a server and helped on it for 1 month and had my own for 5months until I shut it down.If i get staff mod i think i would be able to help in chat too helping/banning people for spamming etc.
I am mature I know when to joke around and when to be serious and when to ban/mute/kick someone as i have had experience with it on my own server i had atleast 25 people 24/7 and 80 at the most.
And on that note i bid you a good day.
05/20/2013 10:16 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
shalev_123
Where you live:Israel
Do you like zombies?Yes
What staff Mod or ChatMod?Staff Mod
Are you good at building?Yea I Builded Israels Big Brother House
Do you have Skype?Yea
Note: I know english well because i was in usa 6 1/2 years
Planet Minecraft

Website