NEED STAFF NEW Tekkit server NEW NEED STAFF

ManCalledWilson's Avatar ManCalledWilson8/30/12 1:02 pm
10/9/2012 3:02 am
Harra297's Avatar Harra297
My name is Charles Smith but please feel free to call me Charles no I'm kidding call me Charlie. I will be opening a new server (TEKKIT). And am currently looking for staff to fill the places that are available. Currently, we need:

1 - CO - Owner
2 - Administrator
1 - Technician
3 - Moderator
2 - Help Team

The application template is here:

Name
IGN
Position Wanted
Previous Positions on other servers
What you plan to give to the server
Are you willing to contribute to server costs
If yes how much
How will you make the server better
How would you get more people to come on the server

Technician Only
=============
How good are you with permissions
How good are you with plugin set-up
What would you expect to have for your hard work?
ManCalledWilson
Level 18 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/09/2012 3:02 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Harra297
hi my name is Harrison on minecraft it is Harra297 my skype name is harrison.allen297 i would like to be Admin and i am 15 i have been a owner/co-owner/sponcer/donater/Admin/mod and of cose newbey on preveous servers i will make atlest 50 or so people come on the server i will tell everyone i see about this server if i get the spot i will also do whatver you say and do everything you whant me to. my email it harra.allen@mail.com/ harra.allen@gmail.com/harra@people.net.au and my website is harrasminecraftsever.niceboard.com.
10/08/2012 3:46 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hamster30
Hi is the server open now, and what is the ip?
I hoped to be Technician because I have played tekkit very much...
I have my own tekkit server too and you can be in staff on mine.
deal????????
09/29/2012 12:16 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
harrysharp23
Name
IGN harrysharp23
Skype I do not have skype
Age 12 Years Old
Position Wanted Moderator
Previous Positions on other servers Owner, AdvancedModerator, Admin, Moderator, Superadmin
What you plan to give to the server I would give the server a friendly welcome to anyone who comes online
If yes how much If i could I would but I do not have a paypal acount or banking acount
How will you make the server better Giving a friendly welcome and make people feel safe
How would you get more people to come on the server I would tell my friends about it (not just friends from where I live, i mean all my cyber-friends (internet friends) )
09/29/2012 12:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Blay1234
Name:Blaž , I suppose you cant say that so just call me Blay or Blaz
IGN: Blaz1234
Position Wanted: Mod
Previous Positions on other servers: Head Admin
What you plan to give to the server: Nice buildings, player checking (like police),Redstone (red alloy) and makeing the players happy!
Are you willing to contribute to server costs:No,sorry im only 13 and i thhink that my parents wont let me...
If yes how much: --
How will you make the server better: Make spawn cool, make minigame, (if it will have factions) make a cool meating place for all the staff + nice faction,
How would you get more people to come on the server: I will get all my friend for skype and steam that whant to join and thats mainly it for me

Thanks for reading (and maybe accepting me)!!

From Blaž (croatia)
09/10/2012 4:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Goofygirl27
NameFrancesca
IGNgoofygirl27
Skypegoofygirl_27
Age13
Position WantedMod
Previous Positions on other servers full OPs
What you plan to give to the server To help out people playing on the server
Are you willing to contribute to server costs Not sure yet
If yes how much
How will you make the server better By help out people and enforcing the rules
How would you get more people to come on the server Post the server on many Minecraft Server listing sites
09/10/2012 4:50 pm
Tekkiteers
Name: greg
IGN: thegregfish
Position Wanted: Technician
Previous Positions on other servers: Admin Moderator Coowner Owner(Partial) PluginManager HeadAdmin HeadModerator
What you plan to give to the server: Fun Better enviorment and less Grief
Are you willing to contribute to server costs: Probably Not Sorry, im having a money problem
If yes how much: N/A
How will you make the server better: Make Sure plugins will work and Deal with griefers accordingly
How would you get more people to come on the server: I have ALOT of connections with the minecraft world and I am good at advertising when I want to be so i can get a lot of people on the server
09/08/2012 2:43 pm
epiccatshow
Name progamingkilz

IGN progamingkilz

Skype craftedcat

Age 13

Position Wanted Admin

Previous Positions on other servers Admin owner mod

What you plan to give to the server help for tekkit people in spawn with simple machine tuts

Are you willing to contribute to server costs Yes as i work for a server hosting company i can get us a server

If yes how much not too sure

How will you make the server better Help staff and newb at tekkit while stopping griefing if a no griefing server

How would you get more people to come on the server By advertising on my server hosting site
09/08/2012 2:15 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
carlitos32
Name: Carlos
IGN: Xcarlitos00X
Position Wanted: administrator
Previous Positions on other servers: owner co-owner,admin,mod,antihack
What you plan to give to the server: i will try to make the server as best as posible and make the server popular
Are you willing to contribute to server costs: i cant my family is low on money i have to save
If yes how much: sorry i cant
How will you make the server better: if i see hackers or cheaters i will ban them
How would you get more people to come on the server: i will tell all my friends and tell them to tell there friends
09/08/2012 1:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Farmer
Diddythatflys
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
09/08/2012 11:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder
MapleMaster64
Name Erik Badding
IGN MapleMaster64
Skype MapleMaster64
Age 14
Position Wanted Moderator
Previous Positions on other servers Co-owner and Admin once on 2 different servers that were both shut down.
What you plan to give to the server Help people along with having people enjoy the wonders of tekkit
Are you willing to contribute to server costs yes, i will most likely donate as well.
If yes how much:Dont know yet,about $50 or more at least.
How will you make the server betterI would advertise it,tell all my friends about it and make people love tekkit as much as I do.
How would you get more people to come on the serverAdvertise
09/08/2012 8:41 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Bernard_K
Name Bernard
IGN Bernard_K
Skype Bernard.kleinhans1
Age 13
Position Wanted Adminstartor
Previous Positions on other servers Co Owner Mod Admin Builder and OP
What you plan to give to the server I plan to give to the server all ive got.
Are you willing to contribute to server costs Of course I eill try to contribute my very most
If yes how much As much as I can or as much as needed
How will you make the server better I will try to make the server better in any way I can
How would you get more people to come on the server I have allot of friends who play Tekkit that I can tell and I will also make a Youtube Video to bring allot of people on.
09/08/2012 8:29 am
Level 37 : Artisan System
qtpriest
juss saying.. ive had to ban seksan on 3 different servers all he does is come in and blow stuff up nothing good could ever come from getting that guy in on any server. and saying thats all he does is well just one of many occasions ive heard about the same person
09/08/2012 5:44 am
goldsoldier
hi, i would love it of u could at least tell me what you think of my application
Name brendon
IGN soldier9old
Skype soldier9old
Age14
Position Wanted co-owner/admin
Previous Positions on other servers
i have been mods and admins on other servers before
What you plan to give to the server]
a fun way to play, and maybe a tekkit lets play on the server for publicity
i can contribute some money. 10-15 dollars a month, more if needed
If yes how much
How will you make the server better
i dont know really
i may make a lets play youtube podcast for the server.
09/08/2012 5:36 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
hihi5
hello my username is dn56 and i would like to help. im good at building and im very social. i have been admin 3 times and mod 2 times. other than the fact im 10 im very mature.
09/08/2012 4:55 am
Level 37 : Artisan System
qtpriest
Name mickey
IGN stunseed
Skype condemnedsnake
Age 25
Position Wanted co - owner / admin
Previous Positions on other servers owner / co owner / admins. been to alot of server just looking for one to call home lol most of these servers ive been to always just stop working for ome reason.
What you plan to give to the server: my love!
Are you willing to contribute to server costs: yea sure if i ever get accepted
If yes how much: idk atm
How will you make the server better: i can bring ppl to the server advertise! and well a good server means u have good ppl so yea plugging all the baddies with mah hammer would be a start lol
How would you get more people to come on the server: telling everyone i know lol networking posting it on here sport the banner lol

Technician Only
=============
How good are you with permissions: very good . ive worked with essentials group manager the most. but i know the language shouldnt be that hard to set up a permx bperms or something.
How good are you with plugin set-up: depends what plugins they are and what is wanted to be done with them. ive worked with just about eevery single plugin out there atleast the good ones lol. plugins and perms always go hand in hand so yea i try to see which ones fit
What would you expect to have for your hard work? idk a statue commerated in my name on the server to live forever more! lol i really dont know. cash lol idk? what more could i want lol i do this because this is wat i like to do
09/08/2012 3:52 am
robveelben
Name: Robin
IGN: Robveelben
Position Wanted: i do not mind
Previous Positions on other servers: admin co-owner
What you plan to give to the server:a fair place where everyone is welcome and help each other out when needed. (not for griefers)
Are you willing to contribute to server costs:i am not sure but if it is a good server
If yes how much:15 euro
How will you make the server better: i am a fair player so to me if some god griefed i will try to recover his items that he lost. help him rebuild his home and then give him a pad on his back
How would you get more people to come on the server: i know a lot of people who are looking for tekkit server's where they can be save.

Technician Only
=============
How good are you with permissions nope
How good are you with plugin set-up nope
What would you expect to have for your hard work? nothing i just do it for fun

most players like me as admin/staff/co-owner on other server eve if i am low rank they want me to be mod- bestpatrick

09/05/2012 4:52 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
theman1125
Name: Lucas (but you can call me Luke)
IGN: theman1125

Skype: i used to have one but it logged out and i dont remember the password

I would like Co_Owner or administrator, but moderator would be fine.

I have been an admin and op on 2 servers, an admin on 1, and a moderator on 7.

I plan to give my loyalty and hard work to the server, my best building techniques, and the best protection from hackers, spammers, etc
If i could contribute to the server costs if i could but i dont have a credit card or a paypal.

I will make the server better by keeping it clean from hackers, spammers, etc. helping with any building that needs done, and helping other players as much as possible.

I would get more people to come on the server by advertising it on reddit, planetminecraft, minecraft server list, and advertising on other servers. I would even try to make a website for the server. If the server already has a website then it will be a second one advertising the server.
09/05/2012 4:46 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
exotic14
How good are you with permissions: I am very good, also very fast
How good are you with plugin set-up: Extremely good
What would you expect to have for your hard work? A technician rank and op I promise I won't abuse the powers I want to be able to moderate.
09/05/2012 4:02 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
sspookyprince
Name:Taylah
IGN:taylahtaylah
Position Wanted:Moderator
Previous Positions on other servers:CoOwner, Moderator, Admin, HeadAdmin
What you plan to give to the server: Population
If yes how much
How will you make the server better:I would advertise on websites
How would you get more people to come on the server:my freinds have lots of friends that can join easily without saying NO.
09/02/2012 10:38 am
Level 20 : Expert Miner
XSLinKsZ
Name Anthony
IGN xSLinKsZ
Skype Hacking_Isfun
Age 14 1/2
Position Wanted Any of these --> Admin, mod
Previous Positions on other servers I used to own a server also Head admin on prisonescape
monycraft
What you plan to give to the server I plan to bring a nice community with a fun thrilled staff. Also i will bring excellence and determination to my job
Are you willing to contribute to server costs I dont have a credit card
If yes how much
How will you make the server better: By creating a stable community as well as bring new idea to the table. Also welcome and invite new players.
How would you get more people to come on the server: Advertise it/ spread the word
09/02/2012 10:29 am
jammerbro
NAME: Nate
IGN: jammerbro
POSITION: Technician or Co-owner
PREVIOUS POSITIONS: Admin, Mod, Help Boss, Machine Help
PLANNING TO GIVE: Im planning to give help to people to ask and resolve any problems. I can share my knowledge of tekkit.

WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE: Yes
HOW MUCH: 15$ and my experience
HOW TO MAKE THE SERVER BETTER: By giving help to anyone who asks and
resolving any problems people have i can make this server better.
GET MORE PEOPLE: I have at about 7-8 tekkit friends that i would tell about this server. I am also on a lot of other tekkit servers so i could tell people on my other servers about this one.

FOR TECHNICIAN
===============
PERMISSION: I can use permission but claiming land i cant do
PLUGINS: Im great with plugins. Adding them i cant do because im running on a mac.
FOR HARD WORK: Simple payment like iron ingots, or gold. Just in game payments.
For Really hard work more expensive payments like diamonds.

Thanks For Reading My Application,

Nate
08/31/2012 4:47 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
Pepsiman
Name Pepsiman
IGN pepsiman26
Skype pepsiman26262
Age 14
Position Wanted: Mod or just be apart of the staff
Previous Positions on other servers: 3 admins, 5 mods
What you plan to give to the server: i plan to give cool builds and help members of the server.
Are you willing to contribute to server costs: Depends
If yes how much: 20$ or more
How will you make the server better: i will add cool buildings to inspire fellow memebers
How would you get more people to come on the server: i would make a forum page and advertise to all my friends and skype members.
08/31/2012 4:40 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
silverdogface123
Name lin silver
IGN silverdogface
Skype lin.silver
Age 14
Position Wanted co-owner
Previous Positions on other servers co-owner on 3 other servers admin on 4 mod on 1 and oped on 4
What you plan to give to the server i plan to give my time my smarts of tekkit INCLUDING COMPUTERCRAFT that is the computers i am great with redstone i know awesome plugins and how to use most. i can build lots of things and i know a lot about tekkit i can help people with anything they will ask for in resaon (not in reason asking for items)
Are you willing to contribute to server costs though i am only 14 i don't have much money but i will try my hardest to contribute to the server
If yes how much i would say about 1/5 of the server if it has 100 less players if it has 100+ i will 1/3 only if you will tell me how much that would be but i can also get players on to donate to the server witch will get you money witch is good.
How will you make the server better i am very nice and mature and i am very strict about grief, racism, sexism, asking for items, asking for ranks, and any other things of that sort. i can jail people if you have a jail plugin if you don't you should i can kick, temp ban, and perm ban, mute, and i do know what is reasonable for certain punishments.
How would you get more people to come on the server i have many friends that play tekkit and i can get them on i can advertise on PMC minestats all those websites if you would like me to. that will make you server very popular!

more about me:
i am very mature but i am funny and smart. i dont like to beselfish but i am nice and people love to be around me i have been in situations on servers i am not staff on i have like 5-6 players that private message the owners saying somthing like this "y YOU SHOULD MOD SILVERDOGFACE!!!!!!!!!" i find out because the owners tell me that. i am verytrustworthy and people do trust me as you can see by the list of staff that i am on i hope that they all do trust me i go on to the servers as much as possible! (well the ones that are still running).
08/31/2012 3:33 pm
Cooljoe97
Name: Joseph
IGN: Cooljoe97
Position Wanted: co-owner/admin
Previous Positions on other servers: mod, admin, builder, architecht
What you plan to give to the server: Cool ideas on what buidings to build, helpfu tips on how to make machines safe, and good ideas for machines. Basically, I'd be a human encyclopedia for the server, and anone coud visit me if they neededany help building stuff or finding somewhere to build their stuff
Are you willing to contribute to server costs: Unfortunatley, as I am only 14 and from England, I don't have a credit card or debit card (yet), but if I stay with the server long enough that the time arrives when I possess one of these cards, then yes
If yes how much: 1/5 of the costs, or 1/4, depending on how much the server fees are
How will you make the server better: I will kick or ban griefers/people who don't follow the rules, I will help people who are new to the server, I wil advise people on how to make theirmachis safe so we dont havve nuclear reactors blowing up everywhere, and I'm just an all round friendly guy
How would you get more people to come on the server: As I have quite a lot of friends who play minecraft and tekkit, I can tell them to come on the server, but make them tell their friends to come on the server before they can join, and tell them to make them tell their friends to come on the server before they can join, etc, etc
08/31/2012 7:46 am
wolfyllama
Name: Fin
IGN: wolfyllama
Skype: (Will tell you in private message if accepted, private information).
Position Wanted: Moderator, I wish to earn higher ranks, not just jump to them.
Previous Positions on other servers: Owner, Staff and Moderator.
What you plan to give to the server: A great member of the community, and a great all-round moderator. This may sound cocky, however, I have had a fair bit of experience.
Are you willing to contribute to server costs: Currently, I cannot earn any money. However, I would if it was possible.
If yes how much: N/A.
How will you make the server better: On other server, I have located good plugins, come up with server plans to help get donations, and a good amount of players.
How would you get more people to come on the server: By advertising, I can create extremely powerful and attractive looking forum posts, pm me if you wish to see one.
08/30/2012 10:36 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
joeskillet
Name Robert
IGN scoutcallie
Skype joeskillet123
Age 17
Position Wanted Co- Owner
Previous Positions on other servers I have owned 4 and been staff on many more.
What you plan to give to the server Lots of time, dedication, and anything else necessary.
Are you willing to contribute to server costs No, but I am willing to make a donation system that will pay for itself and more.
If yes how much My other servers were small and made about 50$ a month.
How will you make the server better I am good at almost anything minecraft. I can help anyone with almost anything.
08/30/2012 8:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
framed56
Name Austin C.
IGN Framed56
Skype framed561
Age 15
Position Wanted Co-Owner
Previous Positions on other servers Owner
What you plan to give to the server I plan to give style, and uniqueness.
Are you willing to contribute to server costs yes
If yes how much 20 semi yr. payment
How will you make the server better I will contribute to the server's structure but also maintain safety in the correct way.
How would you get more people to come on the server To get people to join the server I will help post the IP on every MC server list I can find
What makes me better I am currently going to Early College, I have been in the first ever program that lets students play WoW in school to learn literature. I also am now in a program that lets me play tekkit in school.
08/30/2012 7:02 pm
Stratafon
Name
IGN:Stratafon
Position Wanted:Administrator (Or any Lower if taken.)
Previous Positions on other servers:Admin On Emeraldvillle,BunnyCraft,Mod on Wildfire Pvp
What you plan to give to the server: Order and discipline,More players, Any help I can Possible.
Are you willing to contribute to server costs: Yes.
If yes how much:I can mostly afford about 10-15 a Month.
How will you make the server better:Putting things in order and making sure everyone abides by your set rules and has fun at the same time.
How would you get more people to come on the server:I have many Advertising Methods:Facebook,Twitter,Tumblr,PL. MC.,Mc Forums Etc.
08/30/2012 6:53 pm
Jacobb_01
Name: My name is Jacob. you can refer to me as Jake.
IGN: Jacobb_01
Position Wanted: Admin
Previous Positions on other servers: owner, Co-owner, admin, mod, donator, builder.
What you plan to give to the server: Everything. Fame, visitors, donators, etc.
Are you willing to contribute to server costs: Of course.
If yes how much: $20-50.
How will you make the server better: I can make it funny and good to be in. people will enjoy their time and i can be serious and watch over everyone. it will be good.
How would you get more people to come on the server: ill use and post on all my POPULAR blogs. (trust me i have a shit load of friends/followers.) like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
08/30/2012 6:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Xanox210
Name Stephen
IGN Xanox210
Skype Xanox210
Age 16
Position Wanted Admin
Previous Positions on other servers Admin Owner moderator
What you plan to give to the server loyalty humor awesomeness
Are you willing to contribute to server costs depends
If yes how much
How will you make the server better i am a very easy person to get along with and i love helping people and i hate cheaters
How would you get more people to come on the server i have a group of friends that love tekkit and they have friends so on and so forth
08/30/2012 6:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
BrettKiller
Namebrett
IGN endermage123
Skype bretttkiller
Age15
Position Wanted admin
Previous Positions on other servers medevil lands
What you plan to give to the server good service loyalty and good choices
Are you willing to contribute to server costs it depends
If yes how much
How will you make the server better i will be a friendly admin i wont cheat
How would you get more people to come on the server i will advertise on sites im a member of
08/30/2012 3:28 pm
borderlands121
Hello I would like to be on your staff list for your tekkit server.
My name is Richard.
My IGN is Borderlands121.
My Skype is Theborderlandwars.
I am 12 years old.
I was hoping to get co-owner or administrator.
I am a moderator on uberminecraft and op on my friends server.
I am planing to give a happy inviorent to all of our players and help to make a friendly community.
I am not that wealthy so i can't contribute to the server. My family needs all the money that it can get. I am very sorry for that.
I will make the server better by helping the players have fun on the server and not be borded out of there minds when mining or building etc. I will also help build spawn or anything if needed.
I will spead the word to my friends and use othe minecraft sites to get the word out.
Thanks for reading.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome