[Aeon Blade] NEED STAFF PRONTO! ALL STAFF NEEDED

FeramonGator's Avatar FeramonGator9/19/14 6:16 pm
9/19/2014 9:34 pm
Morris_Better4U's Avatar Morris_Better4U
Hello!

My name is Cole or cole272003, Me and my buddy Cody or minecraftguy138 are talking about creating a giant hub server. We are using a server box with 64 gb of ram. We need a ton of staff, below will be a list of staff members we need and a application form. Please fill out everything and if you have another app you want to share with us, you could. The list of staff we need will change every now and then

1 Dev
1 Head Admin for now
3 Admins for now
3 Moderators
1 Head-Builder* The Head-Builder will turn into a Head-Mod
4 Builders* Will Turn into Mods
Total Number Of Staff Needed:

The Staff Needed Will also increase if server gets more players.

Staff App:

Minecraft Experience:
Staff Time:
Building (Be Honest!) /10
Mature: /10
Time Online:
Why Do You Thing We Could Trust YOU:
More About You

ip: aeonblade.ddns.net
FeramonGator
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/19/2014 9:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Morris_Better4U
Staff App: head admin & admin

IGN: Morris_Better4U
Timezone:eastern timezone
Minecraft Experience: 2 yrs
Staff Time: 2 hours a day most
Building 7 /10
Mature: 7/10
Time Online: 10 min
Why Do You Thing We Could Trust YOU: well i did not lie on ranking my self
i like baseball i made my own skin
09/19/2014 9:32 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Toprocket
Head-Admin!
IGN:toprocket
Timezone:Eastern Time
Minecraft Experience: I have experience being a moderator and Head-Admin, and I also own a server. I can help out with any player's questions or problems. I can be on the server whenever I have time, and I am a trustworthy player. With the experience of being op on servers also comes with my experience with commands, rules, players, and the overall setup of Bukkit servers. I have the knowledge of many plugins, such as: Towny, Mcmmo, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, WarpsManager, and many more. I can also build various redstone contraptions, and decorations. Since BETA!
Staff Time: 3 hours a day.
Building (Be Honest!) 9/10
Mature: 8/10
Time Online: Like 6 minutes because it doesn't have anything.
Why Do You Thing We Could Trust YOU: You can check with the owner of ktecknix and he will vouch for me. I love helping people, and I wouldn't have any reason to mess up your server.
More About You: Hey! My name is Connor, and I'm from the wonderful state of Indiana! I like making youtube videos in my free time. I am an experienced minecraft player, and I love the Castle Craft server! I have a youtube channel, a website, and a minecraft server. My website is rainbowselectric.com. I like to consider myself to be helpful and caring. My favorite subject is math! MATH! MATH! I really like math! I do track, and tennis. I get straight A's in all of my classes at school, and most people say that I am smart. I have two dogs, who at the moment, are running around my chair.
09/19/2014 8:42 pm
minecrafter6933
IGN:minecrafter6933
Skype: I'l get Skype if you want me to for server purposes
Timezone:EST
Minecraft Experience:2 years
Staff Time:I've hosted my own minecraft server before and ive been builder on another server.
Building (Be Honest!) /10: 9/10
Mature: /10: 9/10
Time Online:2-3 hours a day
Why Do You Thing We Could Trust YOU: You could trust me because I don't grief and I have the responsibility to know what im doing 99.9 percent of the time.
More About You

My name is Matthew and I'm from Virginia. I'm a very smart and responsible person. I'm well-rounded and very interested in Minecraft. I feel very good about the times ahead of us with this server. I believe with the right mind set anything is possible, and we can turn this server into the next big thing. Even if you don't accept me, I'm grateful to have the opportunity to apply on your server and for you to spend time looking at my application. Have a good evening!
09/19/2014 8:41 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BLAZIKEN03
IGN:BLAZIKEN03
Timezone:east coast
Minecraft Experience:1 yr
Staff Time:None
Building 4 /10
Mature:7 /10
Time Online:every day, about 5 hrs
Why do I think you should trust me:I cant really think of anything specific for that.
More About me: I am quite experienced with redstone and commands as long as it doesnt get too complicates like with qua coding and stuff like that
09/19/2014 8:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Duisy
IGN: codyduis13
Timezone: Central
Minecraft Experience: 3years
Staff Time: would be my 4th time
Building (Be Honest!) 2/10
Mature: 7/10
Time Online: 6:30
Why Do You Thing We Could Trust YOU: I have made my own server before and am pretty good at that kind of stuff
More About You I have a YT channel and could record on the server
09/19/2014 8:30 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
FeramonGator
bumb
09/19/2014 8:59 pm
NewUsername1
what does that mean
09/19/2014 7:51 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
michaeloreilly

IGN: AdminRedstone

Timezone: Eastern

Minecraft Experience: Since 6th Grade so 4 years almost 5- Currently in 10th grade

Staff Time:
•Admin on technopvp.com
•Head-Admin on claycraft.mcpro.co
Owner of ClickCraft.mc.net – 1.7.9
•Owner of NuclearCraft.com – 1.7.9
•Admin on server.mc-kingdomcraft.com
•Moderator on solidcraft.playmc.co

Building (Be Honest!) /10- Honestly I am not the best builder yet I have built MANY shops and mini warps

Mature: -/10 - Honestly I am a 9/10. A lot of people lie but I like to have fun at times but when it comes to who is following the rules and who is not I Am Super Strict.

Time Online: I can spend 3-4-5 Hours a Day, Really depends on the day.

Why Do You Thing We Could Trust YOU:

I have good character, personality, experience, maturity, and my kindness. I am a clean person, in the sense that I never, and will never, cuss in global chat, ally chat, and/or clan chat. I am a mature individual that is always willing to devote all of my time to help the Citizens with any questions they have. I have gone through the prestige system and prison, so I am well aware of all of the information needed in prison servers, and will help anyone in need of assistance. I am a kind and respectful person in the community who would love to take the extra step into helping others at anytime at all in the community. At the moment, whenever someone has a question about the commands and how they work, or the location of places, I am more than glad to help via global chat.

I feel that I have something to offer to your server that would benefit you. I have experience on a lot of servers, I will always listen to other staff, i will obey the server rules and enforce them too, My #1 objective is to make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying the server, my second is to make sure they are enjoying it but also following rules while having fun. I feel that the most important part of a server is that the players enjoy playing on it. I will try my best to stop greifers and to protect the server.

You should hire me over the other candidates because you’re not going to find anyone else with my experience and skill set. Frankly, they’re not as sharp as I am and not as driven. I’m motivated and I can add value to your server. I have top-notch administrative skills and I believe I'd be an asset for the office. I have the experience that this position requires, and the flexibility to fill in when needed. I enjoy working with people, and would welcome the opportunity to be a part of your team

You should accept me because it could turn out to be a learning experience for both of us. I believe that every server deserves its chance to get big, to get popular, you know, every server's dream. I want to help you get there! I might not be able to do much at start, but if I can gain your trust we can make this go huge! I have been helping servers for a while, and I want to get back into it. I can only work on my server for certain amounts of time, and I think helping others when I can't help mine, would be an excellent thing to do. I can help you with your plugin problems (Not very huge bugs), as I said I can't code or whatever, although I'm trying to get into coding.

More About You
My name is Michael Jodgers. I am 15 years of age. I live in Atlanta Georgia USA. I love to play may games like xbox, minecraft, and Computer games. I find a strange love for Netflix lol. But yes I love minecraft and I have been playing for 4 years now starting in 6th Grade. I have the maturity level of a 18 year old. I follow all rules and I am very trust worthy. I have never been banned from a server. I would just like to let you know that I have no anger if you deny this application cause you are probably very busy running your awesome server!! Thank you for the opportunity to apply And I Hope you like my application!

Thank You
09/19/2014 7:35 pm
NewUsername1
Hi Cole i am applying for Head Builder

IGN:AloeAlan
Timezone:cdt
Minecraft Experience:Building redstone
Staff Time:I've had my own server before
Building (Be Honest!) 7
Mature:
Time Online:20 mins
Why Do You Thing We Could Trust YOU:because I am good at plugins such as world edit and essentials and I am good at keeping swearing under control
More About You I am very good at small automatic farms and building large buildings
09/19/2014 6:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Cobblerstone
Hello Cole!

Here is my application as follows. I am applying for the position of Head-Administrator!

IGN: Cobblerstone
RLN: Braden
Timezone: Central Time Zone (UTC/GMT -5Hours)
Minecraft Experience: Original 1.7.3, so about 4+ years.
Staff Experience: I have been all staff positions, from Co-Owner to builder. I have worked through all of them.
Building Skill: I usually build towns, or transportation systems. I would say a 8 out of 10.
Mature: No, I don't mess around when it comes to rule breaking.
Time Online: 2-3+ Hours
Why Should You Trust Me?: I have staffed on many servers, and have kept quite a few running. I know how to use many plugins, such as CoreProtect, GroupManager, and World Edit. I am kind to players, if there is ever any fighting, I try to hear both sides evenly. I am good at negotiating. I know how to respect people. Too often I see people disrespect staff higher than them. That is unacceptable and not cool. If you need someone to help, count me in!
More About Me: Well, I play the cello and I DJ, and wish to become a musician!
09/19/2014 6:34 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Tiga3299
IGN: Tiga3299
Timezone: Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
Minecraft Experience: 2 years of building and staffing on different servers.
Staff Time: 1 year of staffing
Building (Be Honest!) /10 - 7
Mature: /10 - 8
Time Online: 2-3 hours
Why Do You Think We Could Trust YOU: I've been on plenty of small/medium and large servers and know the process of things, I have the right experience with servers but I'm not great at plugins, I prefer building as well
More About You
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome