[PvP] FaithFul
IP: 172.106.202.54:26304

24/7 [100 Slots]

«★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★»

*FORM LINK AT BOTTOM OF POST

We are CURRENTLY LOOKING for players to fill the following positions:

[Trial-Mod] 8 Positions *Complete Form*

To Apply for The Following Ranks you Must Reply In Forum with Discord Name and Consent to Mic Interview.

[Moderator] 4 Positions
[Administrator] 2 Positions

Unique KitPvP server with MultiVerse Worlds, Factions, and Custom Roleplay Ranks!
Server Features:
KitPvP
Factions
Roleplay
Buy Crate Keys with In Game Money
Giant Warzone with Custom Spawning Loot
In Game RankUp System (use exp,ingame money,or buycraft)
AND BEST OF ALL: ENCHANT YOUR GEAR TO ANY LEVEL WITH OUR EASY TO USE GUI /eshop

Hi, today I will begin the recruitment of positions on my server! Before I display the requirements of each position, I would like to tell you about PvP FaithFul. PvP FaithFul is currently in development and needs assistant of many players! We are currently in beta and we have a map as well as custom ranks, crates (Common, Ghost, Mythical, and Voter Crates). Our server supports buycraft, and we have a custom GUI Main-Menu coded by myself, aswell as a KitPVP GUI, also designed and coded by me. This server has no release date as we are trying to create the server as outstanding as we can! The positions we have on our server are developer, builder and, staff. If you think you qualify for a position on our server, apply. We are looking for well written and descriptive forms. Lousy forms will be discarded and will not get a reply! If you do get approved of the position you are looking for, I will personally contact you and send you further instructions. Good luck to every applier!

Apply for Staff by clicking this link!: [i]docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform
mintheads
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner