Need Staff Urgently

djsid5's Avatar djsid57/31/15 3:39 am
8/5/2015 4:53 pm
djsid5's Avatar djsid5
I Own A Server Called BlakeCraft
And I Urgently Need Staff The Server Has About 300 People A Day But I Whitelisted It So I Can Build Better Stuff

If You Would Like To Apply Then Please Red The Requirements

We Are Looking For

5 Builders (My Spawn Is Fugly)

2 Mods (HAVE TO BE TRUSTED)

ADMIN (-_-)

And 10 Testers

Apps Have To Include

1) Age
2) Why Can I Trust You
3) Your Biggest Achievment In MineCraft
4) Join Us At http://leom56.wix.com/blakecraft
5) Anything Else
6) Why Do I Want To Accept You?
7) Can You Build Well
8) Other Detail

Age Has To Be Between 12 And 20 Otherwise It Will Get Awkward

Happy Applying :d
djsid5
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2015 7:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Mystrey
bump
08/05/2015 6:29 am
lh1
IGN: lh1

1) Age 13
2) Why Can I Trust You, I am an admin on two other servers, co-owner on one, and mod on 3 others. I regularly check chat logs and search for hackers and other disgraces to the minecraft community. You can trust me because I am always willing to help and bring justice to the community.
3) Your Biggest Achievment In Minecraft. My achievement was not inside of minecraft, but it was what helps minecraft become more playable. I have just finished developing a program called modifine which has a Graphical User Interface that lets users seamlessly lets users install mods from a search database that connects to your client. It will be released soon, and when it is, I plan on developing a second program which is a personal assistant in Minecraft that works with Modifine. Details coming soon
4) Join Us At http://leom56.wix.com/blakecraft,Alright, Done.
5) Anything Else, I will be active on the server as much as possible when other staff are online to ensure the most security on your server.
6) Why Do I Want To Accept You? You would like to accept me because I am very trustworthy, I am a great helping hand, and I always will do whatever it takes to make minecraft, and your server, a better place.
7) Can You Build Well, I consider myself a critiqued builder, I have created 2 Survival Games maps that have been featured on popular servers, and was part of a building team that sadly broke up 4 weeks ago. Short answer: Yes, I am a good builder.
8) Other Detail, I will jump through hoops to become an Admin on your server. Also, being an admin for me means including all four of your ranks, Builder, Mod, and Tester.
I will do everything and more to become part of this server.

Age Has To Be Between 12 And 20 Otherwise It Will Get Awkward
08/05/2015 4:53 pm
djsid5
yes ACCEPTED join at blakecraft.serv.nu
08/05/2015 5:52 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
AnonymousNausea
Talk to me further abut this , CLick on my PMC For Builds , I own a Proffesional Build team
08/03/2015 1:06 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
CookieNoob101
I can make you a lot cooler website
Check out the post I made here that tells you what I'm about and what not:
post3526813.html#p3526813

I can also help with any other developing needs.

I can make an application if needed.

Email: thatcookie24@gmail.com
08/03/2015 11:00 am
Level 28 : Expert Engineer
DeltaStorm
Hello.
In-game name: DeltaStormTV

Why can you trust me? Iv'e been 4 years in minecraft, and the thing I hate the most is griefs, trolls, and just annoying people. which is why i joined the northcraft community {a whitelist minecraft server} To ensure that no trolls will get to my builds.

my biggest achievement in minecraft is basically becoming a builder, which was my dream. now i help building servers.

Why do you want to accept me? because, as you said and i quote: "my spawn is fugly"

Can i build well? Yes! I am an experienced builder, and i will love to help your server.

Thank you for reading my application.

~Delta
08/05/2015 5:40 am
djsid5
yes i need builders JOIN NOW ACCEPTED
08/03/2015 10:44 am
gamer112
i will be on every day
08/05/2015 5:39 am
djsid5
accepted join now at blakecraft.serv.nu
08/03/2015 10:42 am
gamer112
1) Age 14

2) Why Can I Trust You i do not grief and i am kind and helpful

3) Your Biggest Achievment In MineCraft building a massive spawn on a server what now has 1000 players a day.

4) Join Us At http://leom56.wix.com/blakecraft ive done that .

5) Anything Else i loved helping and building for server.

6) Why Do I Want To Accept You? if someone asks me to do it i will do it and not stop and move on till it is fiished..

7) Can You Build Well yes i am realy good at building

8) Other Detail i am good at building with plugins and using worldedit
hope i get the job
my in game name is Mappop
08/05/2015 5:39 am
djsid5
accepted
08/03/2015 9:39 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
RapidzYT
I can't seem to join with BlakeCraft.serv.nu is there an Alternate IP/ Number IP?
08/02/2015 10:03 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
HornetYT
In game name:
My in-game name is ItzIdentity
Time zone: United Kingdom (UTC+00:00)
Will you be able to spend multiple hours a day creating the server?
Yes I'll be able to spend around 3 - 5 Hours Daily on the server
Any specific talents in game?
I'm a good redstoner i cant do really confusing stuff like SethBling
I'm also good with commands on craft-bukkit...
Also good with world-edit (//wand)
How creative are you?
Scale of 1/5 ill say 3-4 i like to come up with ideas i just can't or dont have the team/time to build them
How good are you with commands and the console? :
I'm good with commands as like I said on the Question *Any specific talents in game*
i can learn commands i do not know quickly
Will you be relaxed while talking with me?
Yes, I'll try to be relaxed as much as possible if I am stressed and no so relaxed would you mind telling me that I'm not being relaxed and i'll take a brake to calm down
Will you be an open person towards me?:
Yes I will, I'm honest and will like to think you are to

Full sentence questions:
What made you interested in helping the server out?
I'd like to help new servers get started, no i'm not saying once you've got going i'll say bye. Just want to help out anyway i can
If you are given Co-Owner what do you think you'll be doing?
Helping out, if you don't think i'm doing my job right please tell me and i'll up my game i'll only BAN/KICK if they are griefing, bullying (I will try to sort out) or disrespecting me.
How will you handle different types of situations? From console errors, bugs, glitches, to players needing help, fighting, cheating, etc. Give me examples:
Cheating will result in a kick then if it continues I will be forced to Temp-Ban him/her for a day or something then after final warning if it still continues ill have to ban him/her. Consoles errors i'll try to fix but if I cannot fix them I'll ask you if you could help me out. If players need help it would need to be something serious. I will not help out if the player is asking for items, in-game money etc
Are you good with people?:Yes I Am, if they are new to minecraft or just had it for a month or so and they are moaning that they got killed in PvP and want there stuff back i'll negotiate with them to tell them its Person vs Person and your not meant to get or items back
If one of the staff members are doing something wrong what would you do? (From exploiting things, cheating, playing unfair, etc): If they are fighting in game mode creative i'll give them a warning then if they start to go harsh and argue with me I might have to demote them, kick or temp/ban them. I hope you'll understand if i did.
Anything else you would like to add? (I recommend that you put something here to help increase your chances. But don't be immature about it..):
Not Really but if you have anything to ask me please do. Oh and one more thing there is a Hacked Client called Wurse and with its new update called the Book Hack they can give u a book and if you read it it'll do the command that they write in it example if they wrote /op *playername* and you opened it they will receive op

Thanks for Reading
08/05/2015 5:38 am
djsid5
please come back i accepted
08/02/2015 10:23 am
djsid5
08/01/2015 1:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
RapidzYT

Why should I trust you?: I've owned a small bukkit server, To Test out Plugins, Understand them. I've owned a SMP Too. I've been staff in multiple servers. I will be loyal to not greif anything, Swear. On. Styx. (If you know what that means ) Abusing Isn't something I do.

Your Biggest Minecraft Achievement? To Be Honest, I dunno.

Join Us! Did it!

Anything Else? Yeah, I am a quick learner. I am sometimes the youngest member of the staff and all but despite the fact, I am mature. Sometimes I like to goof around(not by abusing of course xD)

Why should we accept you? I Like To Be Staff On Servers and help out. And Now? I have kinda nothing to do. The SMP I was in and was gonna record got greifed. But another season is starting and I applied but I'll still have to wait a week. Which is long for me, So Im In Search of Servers Who Needs Staff so I could Help Out! I've been playing minecraft since around 1-3 years from minecraft PE To Minecraft PC. I know alot of minecraft facts, I have knowledge in plugins and commands.

Are you a good builder? In terms of big/complicated builds I am not that good. But I am good in interior decoration, building simple things like spawn. Basic houses, or thing like a shop and all. I am creative and imaginative. I would Like to Help Out As much as I can to build (if I can't be a builder-mod :3)

More Stuff
I appreciate the fact that you will actually spend time into reading my app. If I do not get accepted, I will understand and be better for future apps. Thank You

Also, I got skype and all if That's needed. And I can do like Logos and stuff like the channel art on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcW792 ... eC0TWAlVAQ
(Pretty Easy to do actually x3)
08/02/2015 9:52 am
djsid5
accepted join at blakecraft.serv.nu now
08/01/2015 1:06 pm
diamond_piggy232
Why You Can Trust Me: you can trust me because i am mature and i have never griefed anything so you can trust me not to ruin things
Biggest Achievment In Minecraft: my 1 win in quakecraft on hypixel lol
anything else: i will put a lot of hard work into this server.
WHy do i want to accept you: because i am a hard worker who will do anything to make this server AWESOME!
Can you build well: yes i am a good builder id like to think
08/02/2015 9:47 am
djsid5
not enough detail but we need good builders so ok accepted join now at blakecraft.serv.nu
08/01/2015 10:30 am
alexcarty
Djsid unban me now im building stuff on server
08/02/2015 9:45 am
djsid5
i have
08/01/2015 10:28 am
WikiLovesWifi
1) Age 14
2) Why Can I Trust You ; you can trust me because I dont beleive in betrayal i would never greif, ubuse staff powers, etc
3) Your Biggest Achievment In MineCraft my biggest achievment is being head admin on a popular server before! (gamers creation pvp; it got shut down due to financial issues 5) Anything Else no
6) Why Do I Want To Accept You? you should accept me because i THINK i am good with helping players. I love making new friends and getting to know a servers community
7) Can You Build Well ; sort of., i would rate myself about 5 / 10 building
8) Other Detail thanks for reading my ign is wikiloveswifi
08/02/2015 9:52 am
djsid5
accepteed join at blakecraft.serv.nu
08/01/2015 7:07 am
alexcarty
Djsid Come back and give me OP
08/01/2015 6:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Farmer
username999
1) How old are you? I'm 13 years old, but only a month off of being 14. Hopefully this isn't too young, and I trust that this application will prove to you that I'm mature and literate for my age.

2) How do I know that I can trust you? I have plenty of experience in server moderation and administration so I know what I'm doing. I'm loyal, and I am always competitively determined to do my best, and work to my fullest potential.

3) What is your biggest Minecraft achievement? I think every position I hold on a server is a big achievement, so therefore I cannot say which my biggest achievement is. However, I have held positions ranging from Moderator to Co-Owner, so obviously things at the higher end of the scale are more prestigious.

4) Join us at http://leom56.wix.com/blakecraft! Okay!

5) Anything else you want to say? Despite my young age, I am mature and well-mannered. I know when the time to be silly is, but usually I am driven and concentrated. I would like to apply for Moderator or Admin, or perhaps a Staff Manager if you need one.

6) Why should you be accepted? I am empathetic and understanding, with a sound knowledge of Minecraft. I believe that all of these qualities are crucial to any of the roles I've applied for. I have plenty of prior experience, too, which I think is a bonus.

7) Are you a good builder? In short, no! But I am able to copy a building/model from a picture. I won't be any help in building, sadly.

8) Anything else (again)? Thanks for taking the time to read my application. I hope to hear back from you soon! If I am accepted, I would really appriciate me being able to see the server before fully committing to your staff team; there's no point in me working for a server that I won't enjoy. Once again, many thanks.
08/01/2015 6:53 am
djsid5
accepted join now at blakecraft.serv.nu for a position
08/01/2015 6:19 am
djsid5
StickySteveAge: 13
Why Can I Trust You: I've Owned about 3 Servers I know what I'm doing, You can trust me I know what its like to be hacked, griefed it really hurts..
Your Biggest Achievment In Minecraft: 276 People on one of my servers at once,
Anything Else: I can have Fun with users, but not to over the top I can be on mostly all of the time
Why Do I Want To Accept You? I've Worked/Made Many Servers Before, I Could make you an ever better website if you wanted
Can You Build Well: Well... My Building skills have left me... I was Really good at building now I've lost the ability to be a good builder....
Other Detail: I Kinda know Java if that's useful...

yeh its annoying to be griefed my last server was and i hate it accepted join now at blakecraft.serv.nu
07/31/2015 9:25 am
Level 1 : New Network
indestructo999
Hello! I am Indestructo999 and I am 14 years old. You can trust me because I know how annoying it can be to have double crossing staff. I was a builder on a server once and after I made a great spawn an admin griefed it. I would not do this to another player or staff member on any server. My biggest achievement in minecraft was becoming mod on a server that had over 1,000 people a day. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5 so i have 4 years of experience. I work best in any staff position and I will not use my power to anger/troll another players, provide unfair advantages to other players, or punish players for no reason. I am extremely capable of following and exciting orders.I also believe that rules are essential to running a Minecraft server. I think that staff should not bend the rules for a player and if a player does break a rule he should be punished. I am some what experienced with building and if necessary I can. I know how to use world edit and have built a lot of things though I can get bored if they are extremely large projects (taking over a week to complete). I can be a very fun person to be around while being a very serious staff member. I am very silly and happy but when action needs to be taken I will take it. I work will in all areas from builder to admin and I would've to work for your server

Thank you very much for your consideration and I hope to help you and your server shine
08/01/2015 6:18 am
djsid5
Accepted join now at blakecraft.serv.nu and yes an admin griefed my last server!
its annoying
07/31/2015 8:54 am
StickySteve
Lol
07/31/2015 8:43 am
alexcarty
1) Age 15
2) Why Can I Trust You Because i could be loyal to the server help out people and If they are bad with the rules i could help them and i will break rule breakers and hackers
3) Your Biggest Achievment In MineCraft was when i got Co-Owner and then i joined a server and then after a few weeks got Head-Admin
4) Join Us At http://leom56.wix.com/blakecraft
5) Anything Else No thats all
6) Why Do I Want To Accept You? I believe that everyone deserves a chance, including the worse of players. So understanding and communication is key to any situation being handled. I believe over the years i have gained the skills that it takes to become a Co-Owner on 2 servers. Although this may seem bad I can tell you that its not. I have my downfalls, I have my moments of Helping the serve rout alot, and I have my moments of Really happy if i get this. But being experienced, I know how to deal with these moments in so many ways. I believe I can make the server a better place with me around as Admin.
7) Can You Build Well a little bit
8) Other Detail No hats all i have
08/01/2015 6:18 am
djsid5
Accepted join now!
07/31/2015 4:12 am
Jacksy21
Why I can trust you: You can trust me, I do not grief, in fact I hate people who grief. I am mature and trustworthy. I can do tasks for you or even talk in skype togther.
Your biggest achievement in minecraft: I don't really have a big achievement. I use to code plugins for people but I have retired from that...
Anything else: Not much
Why do i want to accept you: I am trustworthy, kind, honest and humble. I respect the players and the other staff members. I love helping people and helping the community out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players. while being being honest, mature, good atitude and just an alright guy to hang around. These qualities I have just shared with you are all the perfect qualities I have and that every Staff Member should have!
Can you build well: I love to build when the moment is right. I prefer not to build. Since I am not that creative at making things in minecraft
Other details: Nothing really. Just that I hope you read this soon and accept me and that I am a wonderful addition to your server. Thank you for your time.
07/31/2015 4:15 am
djsid5
Ok Accepted Join Now At blakecraft.serv.nu have fun!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome