MACHINIMA- The Orion: Rise NEED RECRUITS +

LOLDA's Avatar LOLDA6/5/12 9:51 am
1 emeralds 2.8k 299
11/2/2012 10:38 pm
LOLDA's Avatar LOLDA
Hey guys, I have recently been writing a story called The Orion: Rise. If you haven't seen it already, you can see it [url]www.planetminecraft.com/blog/the-orion-rise--part-5/[url]here.[/url] What I am doing, is trying to building a project, based on the story line, than use that project to make a machinima, That will be the big thing, the last thing we do. I need a group of people who are willing to do these things;

I need a few people who are [b]good artists[/b], who can draw good pictures of monsters and people. Around [u]5-10[/u] people.

I need a group of people who are [b]good builder[/b], because we will need an area to act in won't we? There will be a server up soon for those builders, where you can concentrate on one thing.

I need a few people who are [b]good skinners[/b], who will take the drawings drawn by the previous artists and convert them into skins to be used for the machinima.

I also need a group of people who are willing to [b]voice the characters[/b]! You will need to have a [u]good voice recording system[/u]. Let me know if you want to do this.

I need a group of people who are [b]willing to act on a server[/b] I will make, using those skins. You need to have a[b] [u]premium account (no cracked)[/u][/b] and be willing to do the right thing.

Also, I need some people who will help me with [b]ideas for the storyline[/b]. I already have a pretty good idea what it is going to be about, but the story is going to be pretty big.

If you want to sign up for this big event, just post below what you want to do, like exampled.

[b]Drawings-[/b]
What I want to do: Drawings
How good I rate myself as an artists:
My DeviantArt account (Optional):

[b]Skins-[/b]
What I want to do: Skins
How many skins have I uploaded to PMC:
How good you rate yourself as a skinner:
Your Minecraft account (Optional):

[b]Acting-[/b]
What I want to do: Acting on machinima
My minecraft account:
My griefing/spam history:

[b]Story-[/b]
What I want to do: Story
How much experience do you have with story writing?:

[b]BUILDER-[/b]
What I want to do: Builder
How good you are at building projects:

[b]MODERATOR[/b]/ If you want to be a moderator/director of the machinima-
What I want to do: MODERATOR
How much expierience do you have as a moderator?
Your griefing/spamming history:

[b]Voice actor-[/b]
What you want to do: Voice actor
What type of accent do you have? (eg english, australian, asian, russian etc.):
Are you willing to speak well, with no stutters etc?:
What character I want to voice the most (From story (YOU CANNOT VOICE ADAM))

If you wish to be a mod, I will do a background check on how good you are.

[b][u]CURRENT MEMBERS-[/u][/b]
[b]Actors[/b]- Swordsmaner, yognautling, martin3242028, acbunney, MicroRed, Oscario1999, Jbull01, SKRIMHD, []BiteYou[]+, maarten0808, KillerHippie, ProjectHades and ever op mc.
[b]Drawers[/b]- LOLDA, Dinodaw, Jbull01 and HACK_HEDGEHOG.
[b]Skinners[/b]- LOLDA (Maybe), Dinodaw, charlietwyman99,korigon and wetwetwet1.
[b]Story[/b]- LOLDA, Dinodaw, LordNik, ProjectHades and TehJadeGam3r.
[b]Builders[/b]- Dinodaw(Co-head of building), spelerik(Head of building), []BiteYou[]+, Agecraft and team, Izzack111, LewCaz63, Kevinbrandon, LordNik, rituparno123 and Luckyslayer.
[b]Voice actors[/b]- LOLDA (Adam), MicroRed (Still deciding.), martin3242028(Still deciding), UncleMuffin(Still deciding.), LegendsEnd (still deciding.), HACK_HEDGEHOG (still deciding) and Snowylips (Hera the god, or maybe more.).
[b]Moderators[/b]- LOLDA, zulumacman, therchef, TuckyEatsDacos _Ezio_ and goldgamer23.

[size=150][b]Please, let people know about this[/b][/size], I need a lot of people for this, and if it goes well, this will turn out to be very good.

If you like this, tell a lot of people about it, and help us out!

Thanks,
LOLDA

[b][size=200][color=#0080FF]THE SERVER[/color][/size][/b]
The server is still being processed, installing plugins and etc.
The server is hamatchi (Sadly I dont know how to get normal server without paying anything) and has the login details of;
(COMING SOON)
The server ip is: (COMING SOON)
If you can make a server without hamatchi, and not paying, let me know, and I'll take it on, trying to make it myself. You may even find yourself a moderator if you do so!

[size=150][color=#BFBF00]Moderators:[/color][/size]
Directors:
TuckyEatsDacos
Zulumacman

Moderators (Watching builders/ actors)
therchef
goldgamer23

HIGH POSITIONS
Admin: LOLDA(in game xXLOLDAXx)
Head builder: LordNik
Head redstoner: Goldgamer/ LOLDA
Moderators: Tuckyeatsdacos, zulumacman, lordnik, goldgamer, therchef, -
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE MODERATORS!!!
LOLDA
Level 49 : Master Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2012 1:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Grumpy_MC
BUILDER-
What I want to do: I would like to take a more senior role in building, being a designer rather than just someone who builds. I like to add on to good ideas and would like to plan out some of the larger scale city/ terraform areas.

How good you are at building projects: I have built in minecraft since 1.7.3 properly and have relatively high ranks on build servers: Voxelbox, Fyreuk and SerenityUSA. I have a youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/VectusCraft/featured
I enjoy working on large projects but my speciality is in medieval and victorian style builds back to roman era builds. I dont know if I should tell you how I build / plan but im guessing it would be appropriate considering I am trying for a more senior role. If you dont want to read that the skip past this next bit.

I first make the skeleton of my build and mark out where each part of it will og. I then flesh out the walls with a base layer. After this I will add detail windows doors and arches to the build to give depth. I will then go over with World Edit and change around some block types till the building is to my liking. I then do the interior and finally the roof normally then going inside to add pillars / beams. To plan out larger areas like cities I first need a general overview for its purpose and where the shots will be taken from. I will try to plan it so that alot of the areas look busy and cramped and others open withour being empty. I then add small terraforming to the city and FINALLY the paths.

Well I guess I may have just wasted 5 mins of my life with the above but I hope it will be of help in some way. Ill give you my skype if you want to talk in voice, just send me a PM.
- Many Thanks, Vectus Grumpy / Ign: grumpyguy528 -
10/31/2012 3:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Rushmead
What I want to do: Editor
How much expierience do you have as a Editor? Lots i have my own youtube channel and i can do green screen
Your griefing/spamming history: None
10/27/2012 10:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheRazzeyy
What type of accent do you have? (eg english, australian, asian, russian etc.): Well I have a mix between British accent and an American accent. It comes out with certain words, but people say its really cool.
Are you willing to speak well, with no stutters etc?: Oh yes. After all, I do think the character I want speaks less.
What character I want to voice the most (From story (YOU CANNOT VOICE ADAM)) I would love to be Angela. If I cannot, then I can be an extra female character/goddess.
10/27/2012 10:22 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Thunderhorse
I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while and I feel horrible. If there is still something you want me to do, PM me but if you don't need me anymore, I understand.
11/02/2012 10:38 pm
LOLDA
Yeah, you could add me on skype (if you dont have it, no matter) it's xxloldaxx, so you can meet with the other machinima people.

TheRazzeyyWhat you want to do: Voice actor
What type of accent do you have? (eg english, australian, asian, russian etc.): Well I have a mix between British accent and an American accent. It comes out with certain words, but people say its really cool.
Are you willing to speak well, with no stutters etc?: Oh yes. After all, I do think the character I want speaks less.
What character I want to voice the most (From story (YOU CANNOT VOICE ADAM)) I would love to be Angela. If I cannot, then I can be an extra female character/goddess.

Sure you're in, add me on skype please, it's xxloldaxx

RushmeadWhat I want to do: Editor
How much expierience do you have as a Editor? Lots i have my own youtube channel and i can do green screen
Your griefing/spamming history: None

Cool, you can help a bit with editing, cause i only use imovie (xD) so i'm glad for your help.

VectusCraftBUILDER-
What I want to do: I would like to take a more senior role in building, being a designer rather than just someone who builds. I like to add on to good ideas and would like to plan out some of the larger scale city/ terraform areas.

How good you are at building projects: I have built in minecraft since 1.7.3 properly and have relatively high ranks on build servers: Voxelbox, Fyreuk and SerenityUSA. I have a youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/VectusCraft/featured
I enjoy working on large projects but my speciality is in medieval and victorian style builds back to roman era builds. I dont know if I should tell you how I build / plan but im guessing it would be appropriate considering I am trying for a more senior role. If you dont want to read that the skip past this next bit.

I first make the skeleton of my build and mark out where each part of it will og. I then flesh out the walls with a base layer. After this I will add detail windows doors and arches to the build to give depth. I will then go over with World Edit and change around some block types till the building is to my liking. I then do the interior and finally the roof normally then going inside to add pillars / beams. To plan out larger areas like cities I first need a general overview for its purpose and where the shots will be taken from. I will try to plan it so that alot of the areas look busy and cramped and others open withour being empty. I then add small terraforming to the city and FINALLY the paths.

Well I guess I may have just wasted 5 mins of my life with the above but I hope it will be of help in some way. Ill give you my skype if you want to talk in voice, just send me a PM.
- Many Thanks, Vectus Grumpy / Ign: grumpyguy528 -

You're in, add me on skype please, xxloldaxx
09/08/2012 10:02 am
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
LordNik
so when we start building again?
09/08/2012 9:39 pm
LOLDA
Well, I'm trying to set up the server so it is bukkit. That was it can support more people. I am still trying to work on it, cause some reason it cant work. I heard a rumor from a friend that bukkit doesn't work with hamatchi. I'll have to look into that.
09/08/2012 3:27 am
LOLDA
Please join the skype group! Add me on skype as xxloldaxx, and ill apply you to group. Tanks! Seriously. Tanks.

º■▄¥█████████▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅lll█
╚▄█████████████►
█████████████████▅▄▃▂
◄█████████████████████►
((◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼))

Server ip: 5.9.131.61
Hamatchi Details-
NetworkID: OrionMachinima6 (or) 7 (or) 8 etc
Password: 1 (for all)

We now have our own website! Check it out now! http://orionrisemachinima-com.webs.com/

Get your very own badge! Go to the-orion-rise-machinima-badges-t150310.html !
09/08/2012 3:00 am
LOLDA
We now have our own website!!! <3 Check it out now!

http://orionrisemachinima-com.webs.com/
09/07/2012 7:25 am
LOLDA
NEW BADGES AVAILABLE!!! post1358929.html#p1358929
09/06/2012 1:28 am
LOLDA
Want to have a special badge??? Comment here!!!!-> the-orion-rise-machinima-badges-t150310.html
09/06/2012 12:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
OrionMachinima
XxGlobdomxXsrsly LOLDA

Yes, do you wish to participate?
09/05/2012 11:08 pm
OrionMachinima
XxGlobdomxXHe is a baws? HeHeHe. Im a BAWSS, i flick people like him [baws] around in my sleep

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!! D:<

jks
09/05/2012 10:57 pm
LOLDA
OrionMachinima is the baws now, you must answer to him, and only him
09/05/2012 9:26 pm
OrionMachinima
THIS IS THE NEW PROFILE FOR THE MACHINIMA. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE PROFILE, IF YOU WISH TO SEE STORY/ MACHINIMA VIDEOS
09/05/2012 8:33 pm
Level 21 : Expert Robot
Themoonwolves20
It says its full.
09/05/2012 9:30 pm
OrionMachinima
You can join any of the following.

NetworkID:OrionMachinima1
Password:1

NetworkID:OrionMachinima2

NetworkID:OrionMachinima3

NetworkID:OrionMachinima4

NetworkID:OrionMachinima5

NetworkID:OrionMachinima6

NetworkID:OrionMachinima7

NetworkID:OrionMachinima8

NetworkID:OrionMachinima9

NetworkID:OrionMachinima10
09/05/2012 7:55 pm
LOLDA
Please join the skype group! Add me on skype as xxloldaxx, and ill apply you to group. Tanks! Seriously. Tanks.

╚▄█████████████►
█████████████████▅▄▃▂
◄█████████████████████►
((◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼))

Hamatchi Details-

We will be starting to build this saturday, 1st of September 2012 at 10am 8+GST. Please help us get started this epic movie!
09/05/2012 7:51 pm
Level 21 : Expert Robot
Themoonwolves20
BUILDER-
How good you are at building projects: I am pretty good. I can make small towns and other things that might be needed. I'm not SUPER good, but I might be able to participate. I might be able to host a vanilla server. Possibly bukkit. I think I'll also apply for moderator.

MODERATOR/ If you want to be a moderator/director of the machinima-
What I want to do: MODERATOR
How much expierience do you have as a moderator?: I have experience in 3 servers. Flaming, griefing, spamming, that stuff makes me cringe. I hate it.
Your griefing/spamming history: None. I'm not joking. I have never been banned.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Oh, he he, are you not accepting more people?
09/05/2012 7:54 pm
LOLDA
OK, you're in for building, but we're not accepting any more moderators, sorry. Join the skype group, add me as xxloldaxx
09/05/2012 11:00 am
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Dinodaw
Sorry I wasn't able to get on. I forgot.
09/05/2012 7:36 pm
LOLDA
The server is on most nights. Sometimes I have to do homework/assignments etc though, so don't be too certain.
09/04/2012 9:06 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
xsspy_master
What I want to do: Story
How much experience do you have with story writing?:I am currently in two writing class and an honors english class. Also, my stories that I have turned in to my reading class have always gotten A's .
What type of accent do you have? (eg english, australian, asian, russian etc.):english
Are you willing to speak well, with no stutters etc?:Yes
What character I want to voice the most (From story (YOU CANNOT VOICE ADAM))I will take any character, this is kind of experience for me because I applied for a few voice acting jobs and they said I should get experience. This counts so help a brother out
09/05/2012 3:23 am
LOLDA
kk, please give me your gmail.
09/04/2012 8:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
framed56
hey, id like to help
09/05/2012 3:22 am
LOLDA
Ok, what with? Building?
09/04/2012 10:56 am
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
LordNik
This is so awesome
09/04/2012 6:55 pm
LOLDA
:D
09/04/2012 10:52 am
LOLDA
I may of edited it a bit :3
09/04/2012 10:51 am
LOLDA
So, we've been working on the build a little bit, and we have some screenshots ready for you guys to check out. A big thanks to bman, lordnick, cwt and killer_hippie for helping to build. A bigger thanks to lordnik for some very impressive designs. Anyways, hope you guys like them!

º■▄
¥█████████▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅lll█
╚▄█████████████►
█████████████████▅▄▃▂
◄█████████████████████►
((◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼))
Server ip: 5.9.131.61Hamatchi Details-NetworkID: OrionMachinima6 (or) 7 (or) 8 etcPassword: 1 (for all)We will be starting to build this saturday, 1st of September 2012 at 10am 8+GST. Please help us get started this epic movie!

GET A BETTER LOOK AT THE IMAGES!
The images were not well displayed, so please go to these links instead.
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l51 ... 224009.png
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l51 ... 224055.png
08/30/2012 1:43 pm
Dinodaw
So I figured out how the time converts over. I know when to get on.
08/30/2012 7:19 pm
LOLDA
kk
08/30/2012 7:42 am
LOLDA

╚▄█████████████►
█████████████████▅▄▃▂
◄█████████████████████►
((◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼))

Hamatchi Details-

We will be starting to build this saturday, 1st of September 2012 at 10am 8+GST. Please help us get started this epic movie!
08/30/2012 5:34 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
bman711
My minecraft account:bman711
My griefing/spam history:not gonna lie have been temp banned from a server once for minor greifing
08/30/2012 7:42 am
LOLDA
you're in, please add me on skype, it is xxloldaxx. I will add u to group.
08/30/2012 4:59 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
jwtc2000
~Voice Actor~
What type of accent do you have? American
Are you willing to speak well, with no stutters etc?: Yes
What character I want to voice the most:Don't Care
~Bulider~
How good you are at building projects: Very good have been playing minecraft since beta

~Actor~
My minecraft account:jwtc2000
My griefing/spam history:1 Incident when i first joined minecraft

~Jwtc2000
http://jwtcnetwork.webs.com/
08/30/2012 5:00 am
LOLDA
You're in for all!!! <3
08/30/2012 4:24 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Thatbuilder
Hey LoLda please send me a message on skype when you log in ..
08/30/2012 5:01 am
LOLDA
done.
08/29/2012 8:24 pm
ace510
SERVER WITH 5 JOBS ANYONE WHO WANTS IN GO HERE post1313294.html#p1313294
08/30/2012 5:01 am
LOLDA
Please post this somewhere else. >:I
08/29/2012 7:49 pm
LOLDA

╚▄█████████████►
█████████████████▅▄▃▂
◄█████████████████████►
((◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼))

Hamatchi Details-

08/17/2012 9:54 pm
Dinodaw
I think you about 10 hours behind me LOLDA. So list when the server will be up with your local time, or the UTC time. go here http://www.timeanddate.com/time/ for more information.
08/17/2012 6:29 am
legorocks08
What i want to do: Acting_Machinama
My Minecraft Account:Legorocks08
My Griefing/Spam History: None
08/17/2012 10:11 pm
LOLDA
You're in. Please add me on skype: xxloldaxx

DinodawI think you about 10 hours behind me LOLDA. So list when the server will be up with your local time, or the UTC time. go here http://www.timeanddate.com/time/ for more information.

Yeah, I am +8.
08/16/2012 10:08 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Thatbuilder
Im not sure if the applications are still open but ill apply, my application:

im applying for Moderator to keep things working around the server

Timezone:GMT +4
Maturity level 8.5/10 but around friends 7
Why I want to be a moderator: Well to be honest with you i want to help new servers they usually need staff to begin and i really want to help , keep the server free from griefer's hackers and i like helping around i usually help without someone asking for help and i would help unitl the problem is solved i wont stop no matter how hard is it to answer him i will try my best to find a solution.
Previous experience: Prime craft and acouple of more servers but i forgot their names it was before a year and like 6 months.. but prime craft closed.. and Another game .
How long have you been playing?: 2 Years
Addition info: I like helping others im a friendly/mature guy, i can help the server get players like i helped prime craft in getting players i can advertise in many websites and i can make some videos,and when it gets serious i dont fool around like some other people i get serious when its time to have fun.laugh.. i have fun with them.
08/15/2012 10:18 pm
Dinodaw
The problem LOLDA, is that our timezones are far apart.
08/16/2012 12:59 am
LOLDA
yeah I know. I should be able to get a few people over time. But the main event starts this saturday at 10:00 GST8+
08/16/2012 9:23 am
Dinodaw
which one of these is your time zone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome