Need Trustworthy Faction Members!

inthesoupbowl's Avatar inthesoupbowl6/9/14 11:34 am
1 emeralds 147 5
6/9/2014 12:07 pm
roryd04's Avatar roryd04
Hello Planet Minecraft!

I have a faction on a server and we need new members. At the moment we're rebuilding a new base which hopefully won't take long. We have many strong allies that I know well and only one enemy that is giving us issues.

My faction's name is KoB, short for Knights of Blood. Our current members are: inthesoupbowl [leader], franman246 [f-mod], Checker_MC [f-mod], and imgonaeatyou2. We are currently the third strongest faction that is active on the server, last time I had checked. Anyone is welcome to apply

The application is simple and my faction only has a couple of easy rules to follow. If you're willing to help us out, then feel free to apply!

[Application]
Minecraft name:
Skype name (If you have it, if not that's fine):
Hours a day able to play:
Are you a good at pvp:
A little about your faction experiences:
What can you do for our faction:
And finally...
Why should we trust you:

You can either post your application below, or pm it to me and I'll get it quicker.
If you have any questions then again, feel free to pm me anytime!

If my mods and I decide you're someone we would like in our faction, I'll pm you as soon as possible and tell you everything you need to know

Thank you!
inthesoupbowl
Level 40 : Master Pyro

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/09/2014 12:07 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
roryd04
Ok. Sure
06/09/2014 11:54 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
roryd04
Minecraft name:roryd04
Skype name (If you have it, if not that's fine):Roryd673
Hours a day able to play:2-3 ,maybe more
Are you a good at pvp: Ish, I am better at doing jobs though
A little about your faction experiences:I have played on many factions server as that what most servers are at the moment. I have done factions with friends and we have mostly done well as a team and I raid well.
What can you do for our faction: I can build very well so if structures need to be done I will get it done, I can farm and raid well as well. When raiding I take everything and leave nothing.
And finally...
Why should we trust you:I have a lot of experience in many aspects of working in a team, I am friendly and will always try and help other members of the team as well.
Thanks
06/09/2014 11:58 am
inthesoupbowl
Thanks for the application man! I'll get back to you as soon as possible once I talk to my buddy
06/09/2014 11:41 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
NerdGamer
you really expect people to apply to join a faction? this isnt server recruitment its asking someone to help you out
06/09/2014 11:53 am
inthesoupbowl
I'm not expecting anyone to apply to join honestly. I'm simply getting the word out there and if anyone wants to help, then they're more than welcome. People post stuff on here all the time trying to recruits players and faction members.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome